mahara-dev.2013-10-03-20.01.html 5.01 KB
Newer Older
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-type" content="text/html;charset=UTF-8">
<title>#mahara-dev Meeting</title>
<style type="text/css">
/* This is for the .html in the HTML2 writer */
body {
    font-family: Helvetica, sans-serif;
    font-size:14px;
}
h1 {
    text-align: center;
}
a {
    color:navy;
    text-decoration: none;
    border-bottom:1px dotted navy;
}
a:hover {
    text-decoration:none;
    border-bottom: 0;
    color:#0000B9;
}
hr {
    border: 1px solid #ccc;
}
/* The (nick, time) item pairs, and other body text things. */
.details {
    font-size: 12px;
    font-weight:bold;
}
/* The 'AGREED:', 'IDEA', etc, prefix to lines. */
.itemtype {
    font-style: normal;    /* un-italics it */
    font-weight: bold;
}
/* Example: change single item types.  Capitalized command name.
/* .TOPIC  {  color:navy;  } */
/* .AGREED {  color:lime;  } */

</style>
</head>

<body>
<h1>#mahara-dev Meeting</h1>
<span class="details">
Meeting started by aarowlaptop at 20:01:24 UTC
(<a href="mahara-dev.2013-10-03-20.01.log.html">full logs</a>).</span>

<br><br>



<h3>Meeting summary</h3>
<ol>
<li><b class="TOPIC">The first release candidate for 1.8 was released a few days ago</b> <span class="details">(<a href='mahara-dev.2013-10-03-20.01.log.html#l-11'>aarowlaptop</a>, 20:05:41)</span>
<ol type="a">
  <li><a
    href="https://mahara.org/interaction/forum/topic.php?id=5739">https://mahara.org/interaction/forum/topic.php?id=5739</a>
    <span class="details">(<a
    href='mahara-dev.2013-10-03-20.01.log.html#l-12'>aarowlaptop</a>,
    20:06:41)</span></li>
  <li><span class="INFO">Thank you to dobedobedoh for pointing out the
    issues with the skins strings not showing up in Launchpad</span>
    <span class="details">(<a
    href='mahara-dev.2013-10-03-20.01.log.html#l-13'>aarowlaptop</a>,
    20:07:29)</span></li>
</ol>
<br></li>
<li><b class="TOPIC">Yesterday we released a minor release with a couple of major security fixes in it</b> <span class="details">(<a href='mahara-dev.2013-10-03-20.01.log.html#l-15'>aarowlaptop</a>, 20:08:45)</span>
<ol type="a">
  <li><a
    href="https://mahara.org/interaction/forum/topic.php?id=5756">https://mahara.org/interaction/forum/topic.php?id=5756</a>
    <span class="details">(<a
    href='mahara-dev.2013-10-03-20.01.log.html#l-16'>aarowlaptop</a>,
    20:08:56)</span></li>
  <li><span class="INFO">Basically there was some of what OWASP calls
    "Access control enforced by presentation layer", in our handling of
    artefacts &amp; blocks</span> <span class="details">(<a
    href='mahara-dev.2013-10-03-20.01.log.html#l-17'>aarowlaptop</a>,
    20:09:49)</span></li>
  <li><a
    href="https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Access_control_enforced_by_presentation_layer">https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Access_control_enforced_by_presentation_layer</a>
    <span class="details">(<a
    href='mahara-dev.2013-10-03-20.01.log.html#l-18'>aarowlaptop</a>,
    20:09:53)</span></li>
  <li><span class="INFO">Also, because we're close to the 1.8.0 release,
    this was probably the final 1.5 release, in keeping with our release
    policy</span> <span class="details">(<a
    href='mahara-dev.2013-10-03-20.01.log.html#l-20'>aarowlaptop</a>,
    20:14:04)</span></li>
</ol>
<br></li>
<li><b class="TOPIC">Discussing the 1.8rc1 release again</b> <span class="details">(<a href='mahara-dev.2013-10-03-20.01.log.html#l-36'>aarowlaptop</a>, 20:26:37)</span>
<ol type="a">
  <li><i class="itemtype">IDEA</i>: <span class="IDEA">Run a "make a
    skin" competition to encourage more testing of the features</span>
    <span class="details">(<a
    href='mahara-dev.2013-10-03-20.01.log.html#l-37'>aarowlaptop</a>,
    20:26:58)</span></li>
  <li><i class="itemtype">ACTION</i>: <span class="ACTION">Aaron to get
    the "make a skin" contest up on the Mahara forum</span> <span
    class="details">(<a
    href='mahara-dev.2013-10-03-20.01.log.html#l-46'>aarowlaptop</a>,
    20:34:10)</span></li>
</ol>
<br></li>
<li><b class="TOPIC">Next meeting</b> <span class="details">(<a href='mahara-dev.2013-10-03-20.01.log.html#l-50'>aarowlaptop</a>, 20:39:28)</span>
<ol type="a">
  <li><i class="itemtype">ACTION</i>: <span class="ACTION">Aaron to send
    out an email to confirm the next meeting time and invite people to
    chair.</span> <span class="details">(<a
    href='mahara-dev.2013-10-03-20.01.log.html#l-51'>aarowlaptop</a>,
    20:39:42)</span></li>
</ol>
</li>
</ol>
<br><br>



<span class="details">
Meeting ended at 20:40:27 UTC
(<a href="mahara-dev.2013-10-03-20.01.log.html">full logs</a>).</span>

<br><br>



<h3>Action items</h3>
<ol>
  <li>Aaron to get the "make a skin" contest up on the Mahara forum</li>
  <li>Aaron to send out an email to confirm the next meeting time and invite people to chair.</li>
</ol>
<br><br>



<h3>People present (lines said)</h3>
<ol>
  <li>aarowlaptop (34)</li>
  <li>robertl_ (16)</li>
  <li>maharameet (2)</li>
</ol>
<br><br>



<span class="details">Generated by <a href="http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot">MeetBot</a> 0.1.4.</span>
</body></html>