Commit 18988b0a authored by Andrew Robert Nicols's avatar Andrew Robert Nicols

[mahara-dev] Meeting of 23rd May 2012

Signed-off-by: default avatarAndrew Robert Nicols <andrew.nicols@luns.net.uk>
parent 73a19ca0
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-type" content="text/html;charset=UTF-8">
<title>#mahara-dev Meeting</title>
<style type="text/css">
/* This is for the .html in the HTML2 writer */
body {
font-family: Helvetica, sans-serif;
font-size:14px;
}
h1 {
text-align: center;
}
a {
color:navy;
text-decoration: none;
border-bottom:1px dotted navy;
}
a:hover {
text-decoration:none;
border-bottom: 0;
color:#0000B9;
}
hr {
border: 1px solid #ccc;
}
/* The (nick, time) item pairs, and other body text things. */
.details {
font-size: 12px;
font-weight:bold;
}
/* The 'AGREED:', 'IDEA', etc, prefix to lines. */
.itemtype {
font-style: normal; /* un-italics it */
font-weight: bold;
}
/* Example: change single item types. Capitalized command name.
/* .TOPIC { color:navy; } */
/* .AGREED { color:lime; } */
</style>
</head>
<body>
<h1>#mahara-dev Meeting</h1>
<span class="details">
Meeting started by elky at 07:37:42 UTC
(<a href="mahara-dev.2012-05-23-07.37.log.html">full logs</a>).</span>
<br><br>
<h3>Meeting summary</h3>
<ol>
<li>
<ol type="a">
<li><span class="INFO">anzeljg is Gregor An�elj, Gimnazija Be�igrad,
Ljubljana, Slovenia</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-05-23-07.37.log.html#l-4'>anzeljg</a>,
07:38:04)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">anitsirk is Kristina Hoeppner, Catalyst IT,
NZ</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-05-23-07.37.log.html#l-5'>anitsirk</a>,
07:38:15)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">sonn Son Nguyen, Catalyst IT, NZ</span> <span
class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-05-23-07.37.log.html#l-6'>sonn1</a>,
07:38:27)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">rkabalin_ Ruslan Kabalin - Lancaster
University, UK</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-05-23-07.37.log.html#l-7'>rkabalin_</a>,
07:38:27)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">elky is melissa draper, catalyst IT, NZ</span>
<span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-05-23-07.37.log.html#l-8'>elky</a>,
07:38:31)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">dobedobedoh is Andrew Nicols, Lancaster
University, UK</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-05-23-07.37.log.html#l-9'>dobedobedoh</a>,
07:38:36)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">richardm Richard Mansfield, Catalyst IT</span>
<span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-05-23-07.37.log.html#l-10'>richardm</a>,
07:38:48)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">hughdavenport` is Hugh Davenport, Catalyst IT,
NZ</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-05-23-07.37.log.html#l-11'>hughdavenport`</a>,
07:38:49)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">alanmc is Alan McNatty, Catalyst IT, NZ</span>
<span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-05-23-07.37.log.html#l-12'>alanmc</a>,
07:38:50)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">lamiette is Stacey Walker, Catalyst IT
Europe</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-05-23-07.37.log.html#l-13'>lamiette</a>,
07:39:22)</span></li>
</ol>
<br></li>
<li><b class="TOPIC">Items from last meeting: anitsirk to update the roadmap</b> <span class="details">(<a href='mahara-dev.2012-05-23-07.37.log.html#l-15'>elky</a>, 07:39:58)</span>
<ol type="a">
<li><span class="INFO">the update of the roadmap files with links to
the blueprints is done</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-05-23-07.37.log.html#l-16'>anitsirk</a>,
07:40:29)</span></li>
<li><a href="Agenda:">Agenda:</a>
https://wiki.mahara.org/index.php/Developer_Area/Developer_Meetings/2012-05-23
<span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-05-23-07.37.log.html#l-17'>elky</a>,
07:40:50)</span></li>
</ol>
<br></li>
<li><b class="TOPIC">Items from last meeting: dajan to raise appropriate issues in the tracker</b> <span class="details">(<a href='mahara-dev.2012-05-23-07.37.log.html#l-19'>elky</a>, 07:42:34)</span>
<br></li>
<li><b class="TOPIC">anzeljg To put together a quick wiki page with some information (possibly code too)</b> <span class="details">(<a href='mahara-dev.2012-05-23-07.37.log.html#l-27'>elky</a>, 07:43:48)</span>
<br></li>
<li><b class="TOPIC">Mahara reviewer applications</b> <span class="details">(<a href='mahara-dev.2012-05-23-07.37.log.html#l-37'>elky</a>, 07:45:15)</span>
<ol type="a">
<li><a
href="https://wiki.mahara.org/index.php/User:Alanmc">https://wiki.mahara.org/index.php/User:Alanmc</a>
<span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-05-23-07.37.log.html#l-45'>alanmc</a>,
07:46:10)</span></li>
<li><a
href="http://meetbot.mylittleproject.co.uk/mahara-dev/2011/mahara-dev.2011-06-29-19.35.log.html#l-310">http://meetbot.mylittleproject.co.uk/mahara-dev/2011/mahara-dev.2011-06-29-19.35.log.html#l-310</a>
-&lt; that's what we did last time <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-05-23-07.37.log.html#l-48'>anitsirk</a>,
07:46:51)</span></li>
<li><a
href="https://wiki.mahara.org/index.php/User:Alanmc">https://wiki.mahara.org/index.php/User:Alanmc</a>
<span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-05-23-07.37.log.html#l-49'>elky</a>,
07:47:15)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">: alanmc reviewer application</span> <span
class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-05-23-07.37.log.html#l-50'>anitsirk</a>,
07:47:40)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">: sonn1 reviewer application</span> <span
class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-05-23-07.37.log.html#l-51'>anitsirk</a>,
07:47:52)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">: elky reviewer application</span> <span
class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-05-23-07.37.log.html#l-52'>anitsirk</a>,
07:48:00)</span></li>
<li><a
href="https://wiki.mahara.org/index.php/User:Ngson2000">https://wiki.mahara.org/index.php/User:Ngson2000</a>
<span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-05-23-07.37.log.html#l-53'>sonn1</a>,
07:48:16)</span></li>
<li><a
href="https://wiki.mahara.org/index.php/User:Melissadraper">https://wiki.mahara.org/index.php/User:Melissadraper</a>
<span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-05-23-07.37.log.html#l-54'>elky</a>,
07:48:45)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">: dobedobedoh said last time "consensus
decision rules, with those at the meeting entitled to vote"</span>
<span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-05-23-07.37.log.html#l-63'>anitsirk</a>,
07:51:14)</span></li>
<li><a
href="https://wiki.mahara.org/index.php/Developer_Area/Code_Review">https://wiki.mahara.org/index.php/Developer_Area/Code_Review</a>
actually details the "Becoming a Reviewer" <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-05-23-07.37.log.html#l-67'>anitsirk</a>,
07:52:32)</span></li>
<li><i class="itemtype">IDEA</i>: <span class="IDEA">from reviewer
applicant alanmc for new mahara feature: review theming/layout to
work on wider arrange of devices</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-05-23-07.37.log.html#l-114'>anitsirk</a>,
08:03:14)</span></li>
<li><i class="itemtype">IDEA</i>: <span class="IDEA">from reviewer
applicatant sonn1 (and richardm) for new mahara feature: support for
translation of user content and homepage content</span> <span
class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-05-23-07.37.log.html#l-117'>anitsirk</a>,
08:03:59)</span></li>
<li><i class="itemtype">IDEA</i>: <span class="IDEA">from reviewer
applicant elky for new mahara feature: improvements to
accessibility, e.g. vision-impaired friendly theming and settings
that help users adjust to their specific accomodations</span> <span
class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-05-23-07.37.log.html#l-118'>anitsirk</a>,
08:04:34)</span></li>
</ol>
<br></li>
<li><b class="TOPIC">Discuss/decide on style guidelines for CSS https://reviews.mahara.org/#/c/1098/ Melissa/Hugh</b> <span class="details">(<a href='mahara-dev.2012-05-23-07.37.log.html#l-161'>elky</a>, 08:12:27)</span>
<ol type="a">
<li><a href="http://csslint.net/">http://csslint.net/</a> <span
class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-05-23-07.37.log.html#l-175'>anzeljg</a>,
08:15:03)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">CSS has most often tabs and was replaced with
spaces as per coding guidelines. what shall be done about it in the
future?</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-05-23-07.37.log.html#l-178'>anitsirk</a>,
08:15:31)</span></li>
<li><i class="itemtype">IDEA</i>: <span class="IDEA">: run css through
cssoptimiser (dobedobedoh)</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-05-23-07.37.log.html#l-179'>anitsirk</a>,
08:15:46)</span></li>
<li><i class="itemtype">IDEA</i>: <span class="IDEA">: make a hook in
jenkins (hughdavenport`)</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-05-23-07.37.log.html#l-182'>anitsirk</a>,
08:16:01)</span></li>
<li><i class="itemtype">IDEA</i>: <span class="IDEA">make it part of
skins (dobedobedoh)</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-05-23-07.37.log.html#l-191'>elky</a>,
08:17:35)</span></li>
<li><i class="itemtype">IDEA</i>: <span class="IDEA">run an optimizer
over what we have, then stick to ONE style from here on out
(hugh)</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-05-23-07.37.log.html#l-197'>elky</a>,
08:18:18)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">cssoptimiser is a minifier</span> <span
class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-05-23-07.37.log.html#l-205'>elky</a>,
08:19:16)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">lint/ tab-spacing is for readability</span>
<span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-05-23-07.37.log.html#l-214'>elky</a>,
08:20:16)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">: minified JavaScript is already shipped for
most third-party code</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-05-23-07.37.log.html#l-228'>anitsirk</a>,
08:22:35)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">moodle has cssoptimisation at request time, and
a cssrev for changes</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-05-23-07.37.log.html#l-238'>elky</a>,
08:24:23)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">new in moodle 2.3, wont be on by default for a
while</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-05-23-07.37.log.html#l-242'>elky</a>,
08:24:45)</span></li>
<li><i class="itemtype">ACTION</i>: <span class="ACTION">will continue
css discussion next meeting</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-05-23-07.37.log.html#l-252'>elky</a>,
08:28:27)</span></li>
</ol>
<br></li>
<li><b class="TOPIC">License compatibility (anzeljg)</b> <span class="details">(<a href='mahara-dev.2012-05-23-07.37.log.html#l-253'>elky</a>, 08:28:46)</span>
<ol type="a">
<li><a
href="http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Licensing:Main#Software_License_List">http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Licensing:Main#Software_License_List</a>
<span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-05-23-07.37.log.html#l-258'>anzeljg</a>,
08:29:10)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">the gnu and fsf pages show a list of licenses,
basically most gpl-compatible are compatible with gpl3, except gpl2
iirc</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-05-23-07.37.log.html#l-273'>elky</a>,
08:32:46)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">^ said hugh.</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-05-23-07.37.log.html#l-274'>elky</a>,
08:32:56)</span></li>
<li><a
href="https://www.gnu.org/licenses/license-list.html#GPLCompatibleLicenses">https://www.gnu.org/licenses/license-list.html#GPLCompatibleLicenses</a>
was the link that fmarier had pointed us once in a pizza talk at
catalyst <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-05-23-07.37.log.html#l-276'>anitsirk</a>,
08:34:14)</span></li>
</ol>
<br></li>
<li><b class="TOPIC">Tmirante had an item: Search 2.0 engine plugin possible time schedule request</b> <span class="details">(<a href='mahara-dev.2012-05-23-07.37.log.html#l-287'>elky</a>, 08:36:54)</span>
<ol type="a">
<li><span class="INFO">tmirante isn't available, will leave on agenda
for next meeting.</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-05-23-07.37.log.html#l-290'>elky</a>,
08:37:36)</span></li>
</ol>
<br></li>
<li><b class="TOPIC">Next meeting and Chair</b> <span class="details">(<a href='mahara-dev.2012-05-23-07.37.log.html#l-291'>elky</a>, 08:38:05)</span>
<ol type="a">
<li><span class="INFO">One month from now is weds 20th</span> <span
class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-05-23-07.37.log.html#l-292'>elky</a>,
08:38:34)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">20th clashes with moodlemoot fr</span> <span
class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-05-23-07.37.log.html#l-297'>elky</a>,
08:40:11)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">Next meeting will be 27th june 2000 UTC</span>
<span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-05-23-07.37.log.html#l-310'>elky</a>,
08:43:19)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">rkabalin_ to chair</span> <span
class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-05-23-07.37.log.html#l-340'>elky</a>,
08:47:42)</span></li>
</ol>
<br></li>
<li><b class="TOPIC">Any Other Business?</b> <span class="details">(<a href='mahara-dev.2012-05-23-07.37.log.html#l-344'>elky</a>, 08:48:40)</span>
<ol type="a">
<li><span class="INFO">richardm is leaving catalyst on june 30
:(</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-05-23-07.37.log.html#l-348'>elky</a>,
08:49:24)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">the next mahara newsletter will be published on
1 July 2012. please submit your stories to
newsletter@mahara.org</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-05-23-07.37.log.html#l-393'>anitsirk</a>,
08:58:32)</span></li>
<li><i class="itemtype">IDEA</i>: <span class="IDEA">from the catalyst
team: switch to a 6-monthly release cycle with releases in April and
October</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-05-23-07.37.log.html#l-409'>anitsirk</a>,
09:01:18)</span></li>
<li><i class="itemtype">ACTION</i>: <span class="ACTION">elky to write
up a post for the developer forum</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-05-23-07.37.log.html#l-414'>elky</a>,
09:01:47)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">: that release cycle proposal received positive
nods from meeting attendees</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-05-23-07.37.log.html#l-421'>anitsirk</a>,
09:03:42)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">Alanmc wants more interest in the mobile api
stuff</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-05-23-07.37.log.html#l-443'>elky</a>,
09:07:22)</span></li>
<li><i class="itemtype">ACTION</i>: <span class="ACTION">alanmc to
write forum post about mobile api stuff</span> <span
class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-05-23-07.37.log.html#l-444'>elky</a>,
09:07:37)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">keen to find out from those hosting Mahara
sites if the authentication mechanism is understood and OK</span>
<span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-05-23-07.37.log.html#l-449'>elky</a>,
09:08:18)</span></li>
</ol>
</li>
</ol>
<br><br>
<span class="details">
Meeting ended at 09:09:08 UTC
(<a href="mahara-dev.2012-05-23-07.37.log.html">full logs</a>).</span>
<br><br>
<h3>Action items</h3>
<ol>
<li>will continue css discussion next meeting</li>
<li>elky to write up a post for the developer forum</li>
<li>alanmc to write forum post about mobile api stuff</li>
</ol>
<br><br>
<h3>Action items, by person</h3>
<ol>
<li> alanmc <ol>
<li>alanmc to write forum post about mobile api stuff</li>
</ol></li>
<li> elky <ol>
<li>elky to write up a post for the developer forum</li>
</ol></li>
</ol>
<br><br>
<h3>People present (lines said)</h3>
<ol>
<li>anitsirk (102)</li>
<li>elky (93)</li>
<li>dobedobedoh (51)</li>
<li>anzeljg (48)</li>
<li>alanmc (37)</li>
<li>richardm (34)</li>
<li>hughdavenport` (33)</li>
<li>rkabalin_ (28)</li>
<li>sonn1 (19)</li>
<li>lamiette (8)</li>
<li>maharameet (3)</li>
</ol>
<br><br>
<span class="details">Generated by <a href="http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot">MeetBot</a> 0.1.4.</span>
</body></html>
===================
#mahara-dev Meeting
===================
Meeting started by elky at 07:37:42 UTC. The full logs are available at
http://meetbot.mahara.org/mahara-dev/2012/mahara-dev.2012-05-23-07.37.log.html
.
Meeting summary
---------------
* anzeljg is Gregor An�elj, Gimnazija Be�igrad, Ljubljana, Slovenia
(anzeljg, 07:38:04)
* anitsirk is Kristina Hoeppner, Catalyst IT, NZ (anitsirk, 07:38:15)
* sonn Son Nguyen, Catalyst IT, NZ (sonn1, 07:38:27)
* rkabalin_ Ruslan Kabalin - Lancaster University, UK (rkabalin_,
07:38:27)
* elky is melissa draper, catalyst IT, NZ (elky, 07:38:31)
* dobedobedoh is Andrew Nicols, Lancaster University, UK (dobedobedoh,
07:38:36)
* richardm Richard Mansfield, Catalyst IT (richardm, 07:38:48)
* hughdavenport` is Hugh Davenport, Catalyst IT, NZ (hughdavenport`,
07:38:49)
* alanmc is Alan McNatty, Catalyst IT, NZ (alanmc, 07:38:50)
* lamiette is Stacey Walker, Catalyst IT Europe (lamiette, 07:39:22)
* Items from last meeting: anitsirk to update the roadmap (elky,
07:39:58)
* the update of the roadmap files with links to the blueprints is done
(anitsirk, 07:40:29)
* LINK: Agenda:
https://wiki.mahara.org/index.php/Developer_Area/Developer_Meetings/2012-05-23
(elky, 07:40:50)
* Items from last meeting: dajan to raise appropriate issues in the
tracker (elky, 07:42:34)
* anzeljg To put together a quick wiki page with some information
(possibly code too) (elky, 07:43:48)
* Mahara reviewer applications (elky, 07:45:15)
* LINK: https://wiki.mahara.org/index.php/User:Alanmc (alanmc,
07:46:10)
* LINK:
http://meetbot.mylittleproject.co.uk/mahara-dev/2011/mahara-dev.2011-06-29-19.35.log.html#l-310
-< that's what we did last time (anitsirk, 07:46:51)
* LINK: https://wiki.mahara.org/index.php/User:Alanmc (elky,
07:47:15)
* : alanmc reviewer application (anitsirk, 07:47:40)
* : sonn1 reviewer application (anitsirk, 07:47:52)
* : elky reviewer application (anitsirk, 07:48:00)
* LINK: https://wiki.mahara.org/index.php/User:Ngson2000 (sonn1,
07:48:16)
* LINK: https://wiki.mahara.org/index.php/User:Melissadraper (elky,
07:48:45)
* : dobedobedoh said last time "consensus decision rules, with those
at the meeting entitled to vote" (anitsirk, 07:51:14)
* LINK: https://wiki.mahara.org/index.php/Developer_Area/Code_Review
actually details the "Becoming a Reviewer" (anitsirk, 07:52:32)
* IDEA: from reviewer applicant alanmc for new mahara feature: review
theming/layout to work on wider arrange of devices (anitsirk,
08:03:14)
* IDEA: from reviewer applicatant sonn1 (and richardm) for new mahara
feature: support for translation of user content and homepage
content (anitsirk, 08:03:59)
* IDEA: from reviewer applicant elky for new mahara feature:
improvements to accessibility, e.g. vision-impaired friendly theming
and settings that help users adjust to their specific accomodations
(anitsirk, 08:04:34)
* Discuss/decide on style guidelines for CSS
https://reviews.mahara.org/#/c/1098/ Melissa/Hugh (elky, 08:12:27)
* LINK: http://csslint.net/ (anzeljg, 08:15:03)
* CSS has most often tabs and was replaced with spaces as per coding
guidelines. what shall be done about it in the future? (anitsirk,
08:15:31)
* IDEA: : run css through cssoptimiser (dobedobedoh) (anitsirk,
08:15:46)
* IDEA: : make a hook in jenkins (hughdavenport`) (anitsirk,
08:16:01)
* IDEA: make it part of skins (dobedobedoh) (elky, 08:17:35)
* IDEA: run an optimizer over what we have, then stick to ONE style
from here on out (hugh) (elky, 08:18:18)
* cssoptimiser is a minifier (elky, 08:19:16)
* lint/ tab-spacing is for readability (elky, 08:20:16)
* : minified JavaScript is already shipped for most third-party code
(anitsirk, 08:22:35)
* moodle has cssoptimisation at request time, and a cssrev for changes
(elky, 08:24:23)
* new in moodle 2.3, wont be on by default for a while (elky,
08:24:45)
* ACTION: will continue css discussion next meeting (elky, 08:28:27)
* License compatibility (anzeljg) (elky, 08:28:46)
* LINK:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Licensing:Main#Software_License_List
(anzeljg, 08:29:10)
* the gnu and fsf pages show a list of licenses, basically most
gpl-compatible are compatible with gpl3, except gpl2 iirc (elky,
08:32:46)
* ^ said hugh. (elky, 08:32:56)
* LINK:
https://www.gnu.org/licenses/license-list.html#GPLCompatibleLicenses
was the link that fmarier had pointed us once in a pizza talk at
catalyst (anitsirk, 08:34:14)
* Tmirante had an item: Search 2.0 engine plugin possible time schedule
request (elky, 08:36:54)
* tmirante isn't available, will leave on agenda for next meeting.
(elky, 08:37:36)
* Next meeting and Chair (elky, 08:38:05)
* One month from now is weds 20th (elky, 08:38:34)
* 20th clashes with moodlemoot fr (elky, 08:40:11)
* Next meeting will be 27th june 2000 UTC (elky, 08:43:19)
* rkabalin_ to chair (elky, 08:47:42)
* Any Other Business? (elky, 08:48:40)
* richardm is leaving catalyst on june 30 :( (elky, 08:49:24)
* the next mahara newsletter will be published on 1 July 2012. please
submit your stories to newsletter@mahara.org (anitsirk, 08:58:32)
* IDEA: from the catalyst team: switch to a 6-monthly release cycle
with releases in April and October (anitsirk, 09:01:18)
* ACTION: elky to write up a post for the developer forum (elky,
09:01:47)
* : that release cycle proposal received positive nods from meeting
attendees (anitsirk, 09:03:42)
* Alanmc wants more interest in the mobile api stuff (elky, 09:07:22)
* ACTION: alanmc to write forum post about mobile api stuff (elky,
09:07:37)
* keen to find out from those hosting Mahara sites if the
authentication mechanism is understood and OK (elky, 09:08:18)
Meeting ended at 09:09:08 UTC.
Action Items
------------
* will continue css discussion next meeting
* elky to write up a post for the developer forum
* alanmc to write forum post about mobile api stuff
Action Items, by person
-----------------------
* alanmc
* alanmc to write forum post about mobile api stuff
* elky
* elky to write up a post for the developer forum
* **UNASSIGNED**
* will continue css discussion next meeting
People Present (lines said)
---------------------------
* anitsirk (102)
* elky (93)
* dobedobedoh (51)
* anzeljg (48)
* alanmc (37)
* richardm (34)
* hughdavenport` (33)
* rkabalin_ (28)
* sonn1 (19)
* lamiette (8)
* maharameet (3)
Generated by `MeetBot`_ 0.1.4
.. _`MeetBot`: http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot
Markdown is supported
0% or .
You are about to add 0 people to the discussion. Proceed with caution.
Finish editing this message first!
Please register or to comment