Commit 448327ca authored by Andrew Robert Nicols's avatar Andrew Robert Nicols

[maharadev] Meeting of July 29th 2015

Signed-off-by: default avatarAndrew Robert Nicols <andrew@nicols.co.uk>
parent d4e628ad
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-type" content="text/html;charset=UTF-8">
<title>#mahara-dev Meeting</title>
<style type="text/css">
/* This is for the .html in the HTML2 writer */
body {
font-family: Helvetica, sans-serif;
font-size:14px;
}
h1 {
text-align: center;
}
a {
color:navy;
text-decoration: none;
border-bottom:1px dotted navy;
}
a:hover {
text-decoration:none;
border-bottom: 0;
color:#0000B9;
}
hr {
border: 1px solid #ccc;
}
/* The (nick, time) item pairs, and other body text things. */
.details {
font-size: 12px;
font-weight:bold;
}
/* The 'AGREED:', 'IDEA', etc, prefix to lines. */
.itemtype {
font-style: normal; /* un-italics it */
font-weight: bold;
}
/* Example: change single item types. Capitalized command name.
/* .TOPIC { color:navy; } */
/* .AGREED { color:lime; } */
</style>
</head>
<body>
<h1>#mahara-dev Meeting</h1>
<span class="details">
Meeting started by rkabalin at 09:02:00 UTC
(<a href="mahara-dev.2015-07-29-09-02.log.html">full logs</a>).</span>
<br><br>
<h3>Meeting summary</h3>
<ol>
<li>
<ol type="a">
<li><span class="INFO">Welcome to the 45th Mahara developer meeting.
Please introduce yourself using #info at the start of the line so
that we know who's attending today / tonight</span> <span
class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2015-07-29-09-02.log.html#l-2'>rkabalin</a>,
09:02:00)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">rkabalin is Ruslan Kabalin, Lancaster
University, UK</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2015-07-29-09-02.log.html#l-3'>rkabalin</a>,
09:02:00)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">anitsirk is Kristina Hoeppner, Catalyst IT in
Wellington, NZ</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2015-07-29-09-02.log.html#l-4'>anitsirk</a>,
09:03:00)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">robertl_ is Robert Lyon, Catalyst IT in
Wellington, NZ</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2015-07-29-09-02.log.html#l-5'>robertl_</a>,
09:03:00)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">ghada is Ghada El-Zoghbi, Catalyst IT in
Sydney, AU</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2015-07-29-09-02.log.html#l-6'>ghada</a>,
09:03:00)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">yuliya is Yuliya Bozhko, Totara Learning,
Brighton, UK</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2015-07-29-09-02.log.html#l-7'>yuliyabozhko</a>,
09:03:00)</span></li>
</ol>
<br></li>
<li><b class="TOPIC">Items from last meeting</b> <span class="details">(<a href='mahara-dev.2015-07-29-09-02.log.html#l-9'>rkabalin</a>, 09:03:00)</span>
<ol type="a">
<li><span class="INFO">robertl_ to finish creating bugs for HTML
export before the next meeting</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2015-07-29-09-02.log.html#l-10'>rkabalin</a>,
09:03:00)</span></li>
<li><a
href="https://blueprints.launchpad.net/mahara/+spec/improve-html-export">https://blueprints.launchpad.net/mahara/+spec/improve-html-export</a>
<span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2015-07-29-09-02.log.html#l-13'>rkabalin</a>,
09:04:00)</span></li>
<li><i class="itemtype">ACTION</i>: <span class="ACTION">everyone
attempt to add bugs to the blueprint robertl_ has put
together</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2015-07-29-09-02.log.html#l-16'>rkabalin</a>,
09:05:00)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">nigelc1 is Nigel Cunningham, Catalyst IT,
Melbourne Australia</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2015-07-29-09-02.log.html#l-24'>nigelc1</a>,
09:08:00)</span></li>
</ol>
<br></li>
<li><b class="TOPIC">Feature freeze for 15.10 (Robert / Kristina)</b> <span class="details">(<a href='mahara-dev.2015-07-29-09-02.log.html#l-27'>rkabalin</a>, 09:09:00)</span>
<ol type="a">
<li><span class="INFO">aarowlaptop is Aaron Wells in Wellington, NZ
from Catalyst IT</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2015-07-29-09-02.log.html#l-38'>aarowlaptop</a>,
09:10:00)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">we are almost in feature freeze, if you want
something to get into next release please add patches to gerrit by
the end of the week</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2015-07-29-09-02.log.html#l-40'>rkabalin</a>,
09:11:00)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">and speaking of features: if you can spare time
to report / review Bootstrap issues, please do so.</span> <span
class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2015-07-29-09-02.log.html#l-44'>anitsirk</a>,
09:12:00)</span></li>
</ol>
<br></li>
<li><b class="TOPIC">Next meeting and chair</b> <span class="details">(<a href='mahara-dev.2015-07-29-09-02.log.html#l-53'>rkabalin</a>, 09:16:00)</span>
<ol type="a">
<li><span class="INFO">anitsirk is going to chair the 46th Mahara
developer meeting on 26 August 2015 at 8:00 UTC</span> <span
class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2015-07-29-09-02.log.html#l-91'>rkabalin</a>,
09:25:00)</span></li>
<li><a
href="http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=46th+Mahara+developer+meeting&amp;iso=20150826T08">http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=46th+Mahara+developer+meeting&amp;iso=20150826T08</a>
<span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2015-07-29-09-02.log.html#l-98'>rkabalin</a>,
09:26:00)</span></li>
</ol>
<br></li>
<li><b class="TOPIC">Any other business</b> <span class="details">(<a href='mahara-dev.2015-07-29-09-02.log.html#l-100'>rkabalin</a>, 09:26:00)</span>
</li>
</ol>
<br><br>
<span class="details">
Meeting ended at 09:29:00 UTC
(<a href="mahara-dev.2015-07-29-09-02.log.html">full logs</a>).</span>
<br><br>
<h3>Action items</h3>
<ol>
<li>everyone attempt to add bugs to the blueprint robertl_ has put together</li>
</ol>
<br><br>
<h3>Action items, by person</h3>
<ol>
<li> robertl_ <ol>
<li>everyone attempt to add bugs to the blueprint robertl_ has put together</li>
</ol></li>
</ol>
<br><br>
<h3>People present (lines said)</h3>
<ol>
<li>rkabalin (48)</li>
<li>robertl_ (17)</li>
<li>anitsirk (17)</li>
<li>yuliyabozhko (12)</li>
<li>aarowlaptop (8)</li>
<li>ghada (7)</li>
<li>nigelc1 (3)</li>
</ol>
<br><br>
<span class="details">Generated by <a href="http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot">MeetBot</a> 0.1.4.</span>
</body></html>
09:02:00 <@rkabalin> #startmeeting
09:02:00 <@rkabalin> #info Welcome to the 45th Mahara developer meeting. Please introduce yourself using #info at the start of the line so that we know who's attending today / tonight
09:02:00 <@rkabalin> #info rkabalin is Ruslan Kabalin, Lancaster University, UK
09:03:00 <@anitsirk> #info anitsirk is Kristina Hoeppner, Catalyst IT in Wellington, NZ
09:03:00 < robertl_> #info robertl_ is Robert Lyon, Catalyst IT in Wellington, NZ
09:03:00 < ghada> #info ghada is Ghada El-Zoghbi, Catalyst IT in Sydney, AU
09:03:00 < yuliyabozhko> #info yuliya is Yuliya Bozhko, Totara Learning, Brighton, UK
09:03:00 <@rkabalin> thanks
09:03:00 <@rkabalin> #topic Items from last meeting
09:03:00 <@rkabalin> #info robertl_ to finish creating bugs for HTML export before the next meeting
09:04:00 <@rkabalin> robertl_, the chair is yours
09:04:00 < robertl_> I've collected a bunch of bugs together here -> https://blueprints.launchpad.net/mahara/+spec/improve-html-export
09:04:00 <@rkabalin> #link https://blueprints.launchpad.net/mahara/+spec/improve-html-export
09:04:00 < robertl_> so if people have others they can add them to that blueprint
09:05:00 < robertl_> I've yet to start on any as have been busy with other mahara related things
09:05:00 <@rkabalin> #action everyone attempt to add bugs to the blueprint robertl_ has put together
09:06:00 < yuliyabozhko> thanks robertl_, will need to have a look
09:06:00 <@rkabalin> yep, thanks robertl_
09:07:00 -!- nigelc1 [~nigel@ppp118-209-151-81.lns20.mel8.internode.on.net] has joined #mahara-dev
09:07:00 <@rkabalin> anything else to discuss regarding this one?
09:07:00 < nigelc1> Hi all. Didn't realise I'd disconnected!
09:07:00 <@rkabalin> Hi nigelc1
09:07:00 <@anitsirk> don't think so. hi nigelc1
09:08:00 <@rkabalin> nigelc1 please introduce yourself
09:08:00 < nigelc1> #info nigelc1 is Nigel Cunningham, Catalyst IT, Melbourne Australia
09:08:00 <@rkabalin> thanks ;)
09:08:00 <@rkabalin> ok, next item?
09:09:00 <@rkabalin> #topic Feature freeze for 15.10 (Robert / Kristina)
09:09:00 -!- aarowlaptop [~aaronw@101.98.165.112] has joined #mahara-dev
09:09:00 < aarowlaptop> hello!
09:09:00 < robertl_> hi aarowlaptop
09:09:00 < nigelc1> Hi aarowlaptop :)
09:09:00 <@rkabalin> Hello aarowlaptop, please introduce yourself ;)
09:09:00 <@anitsirk> robertl_: do you want to type or shall i?
09:09:00 < robertl_> according to our cycle -> https://wiki.mahara.org/index.php/6MonthlyCycle
09:10:00 < robertl_> we are in feature freeze :)
09:10:00 < yuliyabozhko> wow, that happened fast :)
09:10:00 <@anitsirk> yep. 6 months are a short time.
09:10:00 < robertl_> generally this means that any new features one wants needs to be in gerrit at least
09:10:00 < aarowlaptop> #info aarowlaptop is Aaron Wells in Wellington, NZ from Catalyst IT
09:11:00 < robertl_> so if you want something to get into next release please add patches to gerrit by the end of the week
09:11:00 <@rkabalin> #info we are almost in feature freeze, if you want something to get into next release please add patches to gerrit by the end of the week
09:11:00 < yuliyabozhko> sounds good
09:11:00 < robertl_> however that doesn't mean they all will make it into the release - but only that the can
09:12:00 < robertl_> it all depends on how complicated they are and how long it takes to review them
09:12:00 <@anitsirk> #info and speaking of features: if you can spare time to report / review Bootstrap issues, please do so.
09:13:00 <@anitsirk> that one in particular is massive and a big change.
09:13:00 <@rkabalin> so Bootstrap will be implemented in the next release?
09:14:00 < robertl_> ah yes, the mahara system is had quite the overhaul with bootstrap
09:14:00 < robertl_> that is the plan
09:15:00 <@rkabalin> ok
09:16:00 <@rkabalin> Have we finished with this topic?
09:16:00 <@anitsirk> i think so
09:16:00 <@rkabalin> then
09:16:00 <@rkabalin> #topic Next meeting and chair
09:17:00 < ghada> can we keep it on a wednesday?
09:17:00 <@rkabalin> I do not mind
09:17:00 < robertl_> wednesday is fine with me
09:17:00 < ghada> aug 26?
09:17:00 <@anitsirk> fine by me
09:17:00 <@rkabalin> yes, fine with me
09:17:00 <@rkabalin> what time?
09:17:00 < yuliyabozhko> I don't mind too, although I might need to skip the next meeting
09:17:00 <@anitsirk> sounds good
09:18:00 -!- nigelc1 [~nigel@ppp118-209-151-81.lns20.mel8.internode.on.net] has quit [Ping timeout: 244 seconds]
09:18:00 < robertl_> 26th is no good for me
09:18:00 < aarowlaptop> yeah, that works for me
09:18:00 <@rkabalin> 26th or Sep 2nd?
09:19:00 < robertl_> but go ahead without me - I'll be on a tropical island instead :)
09:19:00 <@rkabalin> ))
09:19:00 <@rkabalin> ok
09:19:00 < yuliyabozhko> end of August till Sept 6th I am away to climb Kilimanjaro, so don't mind me :)
09:19:00 <@anitsirk> wow. nice, yuliyabozhko
09:19:00 < yuliyabozhko> dunno yet if it's nice :P
09:19:00 <@rkabalin> good
09:20:00 < yuliyabozhko> I heard it's cold
09:20:00 < aarowlaptop> just wear a sweater
09:20:00 < yuliyabozhko> will do :D
09:20:00 < aarowlaptop> either the 26th or the 2nd works for me
09:21:00 <@rkabalin> 8am UTC?
09:21:00 <@rkabalin> it is the normal time we had meetings in hte past
09:21:00 <@rkabalin> or 9am like today?
09:21:00 < ghada> either is fine with me
09:22:00 <@anitsirk> either is fine with me as well
09:22:00 <@rkabalin> 8am, should be easier for NZ guys
09:22:00 < aarowlaptop> sure
09:22:00 <@rkabalin> who would like to chair?
09:23:00 < ghada> not me... and I need to go...
09:23:00 < ghada> I'll see you guys next time.
09:23:00 < ghada> cheers
09:23:00 -!- ghada [~ghada@203.29.131.142] has quit [Quit: Leaving.]
09:24:00 <@rkabalin> Nobody wants to chair? ;)
09:24:00 <@anitsirk> rkabalin: i can
09:24:00 <@rkabalin> thanks anitsirk
09:25:00 <@rkabalin> #info anitsirk is going to chair the 46th Mahara developer meeting on 26 August 2015 at 8:00 UTC
09:25:00 <@rkabalin> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=45th+Mahara+developer+meeting&iso=20150826T08
09:25:00 <@anitsirk> rkabalin: that would need to be 46th
09:25:00 <@rkabalin> thanks anitsirk for agreeing to chaior
09:26:00 <@rkabalin> ah, true
09:26:00 <@anitsirk> maybe we'll just take out the number. makes it easier for copying ;-)
09:26:00 <@rkabalin> #undo
09:26:00 <@rkabalin> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=46th+Mahara+developer+meeting&iso=20150826T08
09:26:00 <@rkabalin> ok
09:26:00 <@rkabalin> #topic Any other business
09:26:00 <@anitsirk> not from me
09:27:00 < aarowlaptop> not me
09:27:00 < yuliyabozhko> nope
09:27:00 <@anitsirk> thank you for chairing, rkabalin.
09:27:00 -!- nigelc1 [~nigel@ppp118-209-151-81.lns20.mel8.internode.on.net] has joined #mahara-dev
09:27:00 < yuliyabozhko> thanks :) I love short meetings :D
09:27:00 < robertl_> thanks rkabalin
09:28:00 < aarowlaptop> thanks!
09:28:00 -!- aarowlaptop [~aaronw@101.98.165.112] has quit [Quit: Ex-Chat]
09:28:00 < yuliyabozhko> have a good day/evening everyone!
09:29:00 <@rkabalin> ok, thanks eveyrone
09:29:00 <@anitsirk> thanks. you, too.
09:29:00 <@rkabalin> for comimng
09:29:00 <@rkabalin> #endmeeting
===================
#mahara-dev Meeting
===================
Meeting started by rkabalin at 09:02:00 UTC. The full logs are available
at mahara-dev.2015-07-29-09-02.log.html .
Meeting summary
---------------
* Welcome to the 45th Mahara developer meeting. Please introduce
yourself using #info at the start of the line so that we know who's
attending today / tonight (rkabalin, 09:02:00)
* rkabalin is Ruslan Kabalin, Lancaster University, UK (rkabalin,
09:02:00)
* anitsirk is Kristina Hoeppner, Catalyst IT in Wellington, NZ
(anitsirk, 09:03:00)
* robertl_ is Robert Lyon, Catalyst IT in Wellington, NZ (robertl_,
09:03:00)
* ghada is Ghada El-Zoghbi, Catalyst IT in Sydney, AU (ghada, 09:03:00)
* yuliya is Yuliya Bozhko, Totara Learning, Brighton, UK (yuliyabozhko,
09:03:00)
* Items from last meeting (rkabalin, 09:03:00)
* robertl_ to finish creating bugs for HTML export before the next
meeting (rkabalin, 09:03:00)
* LINK:
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/mahara/+spec/improve-html-export
(rkabalin, 09:04:00)
* ACTION: everyone attempt to add bugs to the blueprint robertl_ has
put together (rkabalin, 09:05:00)
* nigelc1 is Nigel Cunningham, Catalyst IT, Melbourne Australia
(nigelc1, 09:08:00)
* Feature freeze for 15.10 (Robert / Kristina) (rkabalin, 09:09:00)
* aarowlaptop is Aaron Wells in Wellington, NZ from Catalyst IT
(aarowlaptop, 09:10:00)
* we are almost in feature freeze, if you want something to get into
next release please add patches to gerrit by the end of the week
(rkabalin, 09:11:00)
* and speaking of features: if you can spare time to report / review
Bootstrap issues, please do so. (anitsirk, 09:12:00)
* Next meeting and chair (rkabalin, 09:16:00)
* anitsirk is going to chair the 46th Mahara developer meeting on 26
August 2015 at 8:00 UTC (rkabalin, 09:25:00)
* LINK:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=46th+Mahara+developer+meeting&iso=20150826T08
(rkabalin, 09:26:00)
* Any other business (rkabalin, 09:26:00)
Meeting ended at 09:29:00 UTC.
Action Items
------------
* everyone attempt to add bugs to the blueprint robertl_ has put
together
Action Items, by person
-----------------------
* robertl_
* everyone attempt to add bugs to the blueprint robertl_ has put
together
* **UNASSIGNED**
* (none)
People Present (lines said)
---------------------------
* rkabalin (48)
* robertl_ (17)
* anitsirk (17)
* yuliyabozhko (12)
* aarowlaptop (8)
* ghada (7)
* nigelc1 (3)
Generated by `MeetBot`_ 0.1.4
.. _`MeetBot`: http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-type" content="text/html;charset=UTF-8">
<title>#mahara-dev Meeting</title>
<style type="text/css">
/* This is for the .html in the HTML2 writer */
body {
font-family: Helvetica, sans-serif;
font-size:14px;
}
h1 {
text-align: center;
}
a {
color:navy;
text-decoration: none;
border-bottom:1px dotted navy;
}
a:hover {
text-decoration:none;
border-bottom: 0;
color:#0000B9;
}
hr {
border: 1px solid #ccc;
}
/* The (nick, time) item pairs, and other body text things. */
.details {
font-size: 12px;
font-weight:bold;
}
/* The 'AGREED:', 'IDEA', etc, prefix to lines. */
.itemtype {
font-style: normal; /* un-italics it */
font-weight: bold;
}
/* Example: change single item types. Capitalized command name.
/* .TOPIC { color:navy; } */
/* .AGREED { color:lime; } */
</style>
</head>
<body>
<h1>#mahara-dev Meeting</h1>
<span class="details">
Meeting started by rkabalin at 10:02:00 UTC
(<a href="mahara-dev.2015-08-26-10-02.log.html">full logs</a>).</span>
<br><br>
<h3>Meeting summary</h3>
<ol>
<li>
<ol type="a">
<li><span class="INFO">Welcome to the 45th Mahara developer meeting.
Please introduce yourself using #info at the start of the line so
that we know who's attending today / tonight</span> <span
class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2015-08-26-10-02.log.html#l-2'>rkabalin</a>,
10:02:00)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">rkabalin is Ruslan Kabalin, Lancaster
University, UK</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2015-08-26-10-02.log.html#l-3'>rkabalin</a>,
10:02:00)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">anitsirk is Kristina Hoeppner, Catalyst IT in
Wellington, NZ</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2015-08-26-10-02.log.html#l-4'>anitsirk</a>,
10:03:00)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">robertl_ is Robert Lyon, Catalyst IT in
Wellington, NZ</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2015-08-26-10-02.log.html#l-5'>robertl_</a>,
10:03:00)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">ghada is Ghada El-Zoghbi, Catalyst IT in
Sydney, AU</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2015-08-26-10-02.log.html#l-6'>ghada</a>,
10:03:00)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">yuliya is Yuliya Bozhko, Totara Learning,
Brighton, UK</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2015-08-26-10-02.log.html#l-7'>yuliyabozhko</a>,
10:03:00)</span></li>
</ol>
<br></li>
<li><b class="TOPIC">Items from last meeting</b> <span class="details">(<a href='mahara-dev.2015-08-26-10-02.log.html#l-9'>rkabalin</a>, 10:03:00)</span>
<ol type="a">
<li><span class="INFO">robertl_ to finish creating bugs for HTML
export before the next meeting</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2015-08-26-10-02.log.html#l-10'>rkabalin</a>,
10:03:00)</span></li>
<li><a
href="https://blueprints.launchpad.net/mahara/+spec/improve-html-export">https://blueprints.launchpad.net/mahara/+spec/improve-html-export</a>
<span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2015-08-26-10-02.log.html#l-13'>rkabalin</a>,
10:04:00)</span></li>
<li><i class="itemtype">ACTION</i>: <span class="ACTION">everyone
attempt to add bugs to the blueprint robertl_ has put
together</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2015-08-26-10-02.log.html#l-16'>rkabalin</a>,
10:05:00)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">nigelc1 is Nigel Cunningham, Catalyst IT,
Melbourne Australia</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2015-08-26-10-02.log.html#l-24'>nigelc1</a>,
10:08:00)</span></li>
</ol>
<br></li>
<li><b class="TOPIC">Feature freeze for 15.10 (Robert / Kristina)</b> <span class="details">(<a href='mahara-dev.2015-08-26-10-02.log.html#l-27'>rkabalin</a>, 10:09:00)</span>
<ol type="a">
<li><span class="INFO">aarowlaptop is Aaron Wells in Wellington, NZ
from Catalyst IT</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2015-08-26-10-02.log.html#l-38'>aarowlaptop</a>,
10:10:00)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">we are almost in feature freeze, if you want
something to get into next release please add patches to gerrit by
the end of the week</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2015-08-26-10-02.log.html#l-40'>rkabalin</a>,
10:11:00)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">and speaking of features: if you can spare time
to report / review Bootstrap issues, please do so.</span> <span
class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2015-08-26-10-02.log.html#l-44'>anitsirk</a>,
10:12:00)</span></li>
</ol>
<br></li>
<li><b class="TOPIC">Next meeting and chair</b> <span class="details">(<a href='mahara-dev.2015-08-26-10-02.log.html#l-53'>rkabalin</a>, 10:16:00)</span>
<ol type="a">
<li><span class="INFO">anitsirk is going to chair the 46th Mahara
developer meeting on 26 August 2015 at 8:00 UTC</span> <span
class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2015-08-26-10-02.log.html#l-91'>rkabalin</a>,
10:25:00)</span></li>
<li><a
href="http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=46th+Mahara+developer+meeting&amp;iso=20150826T08">http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=46th+Mahara+developer+meeting&amp;iso=20150826T08</a>
<span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2015-08-26-10-02.log.html#l-98'>rkabalin</a>,
10:26:00)</span></li>
</ol>
<br></li>
<li><b class="TOPIC">Any other business</b> <span class="details">(<a href='mahara-dev.2015-08-26-10-02.log.html#l-100'>rkabalin</a>, 10:26:00)</span>
</li>
</ol>
<br><br>
<span class="details">
Meeting ended at 10:29:00 UTC
(<a href="mahara-dev.2015-08-26-10-02.log.html">full logs</a>).</span>
<br><br>
<h3>Action items</h3>
<ol>
<li>everyone attempt to add bugs to the blueprint robertl_ has put together</li>
</ol>
<br><br>
<h3>Action items, by person</h3>
<ol>
<li> robertl_ <ol>
<li>everyone attempt to add bugs to the blueprint robertl_ has put together</li>
</ol></li>
</ol>
<br><br>
<h3>People present (lines said)</h3>
<ol>
<li>rkabalin (48)</li>
<li>robertl_ (17)</li>
<li>anitsirk (17)</li>
<li>yuliyabozhko (12)</li>
<li>aarowlaptop (8)</li>
<li>ghada (7)</li>
<li>nigelc1 (3)</li>
</ol>
<br><br>
<span class="details">Generated by <a href="http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot">MeetBot</a> 0.1.4.</span>
</body></html>
Markdown is supported
0% or
You are about to add 0 people to the discussion. Proceed with caution.
Finish editing this message first!
Please register or to comment