diff --git a/public_html/mahara-dev/2015/mahara-dev.2015-07-29-09-02.html b/public_html/mahara-dev/2015/mahara-dev.2015-07-29-09-02.html new file mode 100644 index 0000000000000000000000000000000000000000..dc04baba56ddfc60118a3b69b1e4e2c6698ccfaa --- /dev/null +++ b/public_html/mahara-dev/2015/mahara-dev.2015-07-29-09-02.html @@ -0,0 +1,189 @@ + + + + +#mahara-dev Meeting + + + + +

#mahara-dev Meeting

+ +Meeting started by rkabalin at 09:02:00 UTC +(full logs). + +

+ + + +

Meeting summary

+
    +
  1. +
      +
    1. Welcome to the 45th Mahara developer meeting. + Please introduce yourself using #info at the start of the line so + that we know who's attending today / tonight (rkabalin, + 09:02:00)
    2. +
    3. rkabalin is Ruslan Kabalin, Lancaster + University, UK (rkabalin, + 09:02:00)
    4. +
    5. anitsirk is Kristina Hoeppner, Catalyst IT in + Wellington, NZ (anitsirk, + 09:03:00)
    6. +
    7. robertl_ is Robert Lyon, Catalyst IT in + Wellington, NZ (robertl_, + 09:03:00)
    8. +
    9. ghada is Ghada El-Zoghbi, Catalyst IT in + Sydney, AU (ghada, + 09:03:00)
    10. +
    11. yuliya is Yuliya Bozhko, Totara Learning, + Brighton, UK (yuliyabozhko, + 09:03:00)
    12. +
    +
  2. +
  3. Items from last meeting (rkabalin, 09:03:00) +
      +
    1. robertl_ to finish creating bugs for HTML + export before the next meeting (rkabalin, + 09:03:00)
    2. +
    3. https://blueprints.launchpad.net/mahara/+spec/improve-html-export + (rkabalin, + 09:04:00)
    4. +
    5. ACTION: everyone + attempt to add bugs to the blueprint robertl_ has put + together (rkabalin, + 09:05:00)
    6. +
    7. nigelc1 is Nigel Cunningham, Catalyst IT, + Melbourne Australia (nigelc1, + 09:08:00)
    8. +
    +
  4. +
  5. Feature freeze for 15.10 (Robert / Kristina) (rkabalin, 09:09:00) +
      +
    1. aarowlaptop is Aaron Wells in Wellington, NZ + from Catalyst IT (aarowlaptop, + 09:10:00)
    2. +
    3. we are almost in feature freeze, if you want + something to get into next release please add patches to gerrit by + the end of the week (rkabalin, + 09:11:00)
    4. +
    5. and speaking of features: if you can spare time + to report / review Bootstrap issues, please do so. (anitsirk, + 09:12:00)
    6. +
    +
  6. +
  7. Next meeting and chair (rkabalin, 09:16:00) +
      +
    1. anitsirk is going to chair the 46th Mahara + developer meeting on 26 August 2015 at 8:00 UTC (rkabalin, + 09:25:00)
    2. +
    3. http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=46th+Mahara+developer+meeting&iso=20150826T08 + (rkabalin, + 09:26:00)
    4. +
    +
  8. +
  9. Any other business (rkabalin, 09:26:00) +
  10. +
+

+ + + + +Meeting ended at 09:29:00 UTC +(full logs). + +

+ + + +

Action items

+
    +
  1. everyone attempt to add bugs to the blueprint robertl_ has put together
  2. +
+

+ + + +

Action items, by person

+
    +
  1. robertl_
      +
    1. everyone attempt to add bugs to the blueprint robertl_ has put together
    2. +
  2. +
+

+ + + +

People present (lines said)

+
    +
  1. rkabalin (48)
  2. +
  3. robertl_ (17)
  4. +
  5. anitsirk (17)
  6. +
  7. yuliyabozhko (12)
  8. +
  9. aarowlaptop (8)
  10. +
  11. ghada (7)
  12. +
  13. nigelc1 (3)
  14. +
+

+ + + +Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4. + diff --git a/public_html/mahara-dev/2015/mahara-dev.2015-07-29-09-02.log.html b/public_html/mahara-dev/2015/mahara-dev.2015-07-29-09-02.log.html new file mode 100644 index 0000000000000000000000000000000000000000..92d4086d7c68b389c3dd65b9198491e34e573da5 --- /dev/null +++ b/public_html/mahara-dev/2015/mahara-dev.2015-07-29-09-02.log.html @@ -0,0 +1,139 @@ + + + + +#mahara-dev log + + + + +
09:02:00 <rkabalin> #startmeeting
+09:02:00 <rkabalin> #info Welcome to the 45th Mahara developer meeting. Please introduce yourself using #info at the start of the line so that we know who's attending today / tonight
+09:02:00 <rkabalin> #info rkabalin is Ruslan Kabalin, Lancaster University, UK
+09:03:00 <anitsirk> #info anitsirk is Kristina Hoeppner, Catalyst IT in Wellington, NZ
+09:03:00 <robertl_> #info robertl_ is Robert Lyon, Catalyst IT in Wellington, NZ
+09:03:00 <ghada> #info ghada is Ghada El-Zoghbi, Catalyst IT in Sydney, AU
+09:03:00 <yuliyabozhko> #info yuliya is Yuliya Bozhko, Totara Learning, Brighton, UK
+09:03:00 <rkabalin> thanks
+09:03:00 <rkabalin> #topic Items from last meeting
+09:03:00 <rkabalin> #info robertl_ to finish creating bugs for HTML export before the next meeting
+09:04:00 <rkabalin> robertl_, the chair is yours
+09:04:00 <robertl_> I've collected a bunch of bugs together here -> https://blueprints.launchpad.net/mahara/+spec/improve-html-export
+09:04:00 <rkabalin> #link https://blueprints.launchpad.net/mahara/+spec/improve-html-export
+09:04:00 <robertl_> so if people have others they can add them to that blueprint
+09:05:00 <robertl_> I've yet to start on any as have been busy with other mahara related things
+09:05:00 <rkabalin> #action everyone attempt to add bugs to the blueprint robertl_ has put together
+09:06:00 <yuliyabozhko> thanks robertl_, will need to have a look
+09:06:00 <rkabalin> yep, thanks robertl_
+09:07:00 <rkabalin> anything else to discuss regarding this one?
+09:07:00 <nigelc1> Hi all. Didn't realise I'd disconnected!
+09:07:00 <rkabalin> Hi nigelc1
+09:07:00 <anitsirk> don't think so. hi nigelc1
+09:08:00 <rkabalin> nigelc1 please introduce yourself
+09:08:00 <nigelc1> #info nigelc1 is Nigel Cunningham, Catalyst IT, Melbourne Australia
+09:08:00 <rkabalin> thanks ;)
+09:08:00 <rkabalin> ok, next item?
+09:09:00 <rkabalin> #topic Feature freeze for 15.10 (Robert / Kristina)
+09:09:00 <aarowlaptop> hello!
+09:09:00 <robertl_> hi aarowlaptop
+09:09:00 <nigelc1> Hi aarowlaptop :)
+09:09:00 <rkabalin> Hello aarowlaptop, please introduce yourself ;)
+09:09:00 <anitsirk> robertl_: do you want to type or shall i?
+09:09:00 <robertl_> according to our cycle -> https://wiki.mahara.org/index.php/6MonthlyCycle
+09:10:00 <robertl_> we are in feature freeze :)
+09:10:00 <yuliyabozhko> wow, that happened fast :)
+09:10:00 <anitsirk> yep. 6 months are a short time.
+09:10:00 <robertl_> generally this means that any new features one wants needs to be in gerrit at least
+09:10:00 <aarowlaptop> #info aarowlaptop is Aaron Wells in Wellington, NZ from Catalyst IT
+09:11:00 <robertl_> so if you want something to get into next release please add patches to gerrit by the end of the week
+09:11:00 <rkabalin> #info we are almost in feature freeze, if you want something to get into next release please add patches to gerrit by the end of the week
+09:11:00 <yuliyabozhko> sounds good
+09:11:00 <robertl_> however that doesn't mean they all will make it into the release - but only that the can
+09:12:00 <robertl_> it all depends on how complicated they are and how long it takes to review them
+09:12:00 <anitsirk> #info and speaking of features: if you can spare time to report / review Bootstrap issues, please do so.
+09:13:00 <anitsirk> that one in particular is massive and a big change.
+09:13:00 <rkabalin> so Bootstrap will be implemented in the next release?
+09:14:00 <robertl_> ah yes, the mahara system is had quite the overhaul with bootstrap
+09:14:00 <robertl_> that is the plan
+09:15:00 <rkabalin> ok
+09:16:00 <rkabalin> Have we finished with this topic?
+09:16:00 <anitsirk> i think so
+09:16:00 <rkabalin> then
+09:16:00 <rkabalin> #topic Next meeting and chair
+09:17:00 <ghada> can we keep it on a wednesday?
+09:17:00 <rkabalin> I do not mind
+09:17:00 <robertl_> wednesday is fine with me
+09:17:00 <ghada> aug 26?
+09:17:00 <anitsirk> fine by me
+09:17:00 <rkabalin> yes, fine with me
+09:17:00 <rkabalin> what time?
+09:17:00 <yuliyabozhko> I don't mind too, although I might need to skip the next meeting
+09:17:00 <anitsirk> sounds good
+09:18:00 <robertl_> 26th is no good for me
+09:18:00 <aarowlaptop> yeah, that works for me
+09:18:00 <rkabalin> 26th or Sep 2nd?
+09:19:00 <robertl_> but go ahead without me - I'll be on a tropical island instead :)
+09:19:00 <rkabalin> ))
+09:19:00 <rkabalin> ok
+09:19:00 <yuliyabozhko> end of August till Sept 6th I am away to climb Kilimanjaro, so don't mind me :)
+09:19:00 <anitsirk> wow. nice, yuliyabozhko
+09:19:00 <yuliyabozhko> dunno yet if it's nice :P
+09:19:00 <rkabalin> good
+09:20:00 <yuliyabozhko> I heard it's cold
+09:20:00 <aarowlaptop> just wear a sweater
+09:20:00 <yuliyabozhko> will do :D
+09:20:00 <aarowlaptop> either the 26th or the 2nd works for me
+09:21:00 <rkabalin> 8am UTC?
+09:21:00 <rkabalin> it is the normal time we had meetings in hte past
+09:21:00 <rkabalin> or 9am like today?
+09:21:00 <ghada> either is fine with me
+09:22:00 <anitsirk> either is fine with me as well
+09:22:00 <rkabalin> 8am, should be easier for NZ guys
+09:22:00 <aarowlaptop> sure
+09:22:00 <rkabalin> who would like to chair?
+09:23:00 <ghada> not me... and I need to go...
+09:23:00 <ghada> I'll see you guys next time.
+09:23:00 <ghada> cheers
+09:24:00 <rkabalin> Nobody wants to chair? ;)
+09:24:00 <anitsirk> rkabalin: i can
+09:24:00 <rkabalin> thanks anitsirk
+09:25:00 <rkabalin> #info anitsirk is going to chair the 46th Mahara developer meeting on 26 August 2015 at 8:00 UTC
+09:25:00 <rkabalin> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=45th+Mahara+developer+meeting&iso=20150826T08
+09:25:00 <anitsirk> rkabalin: that would need to be 46th
+09:25:00 <rkabalin> thanks anitsirk for agreeing to chaior
+09:26:00 <rkabalin> ah, true
+09:26:00 <anitsirk> maybe we'll just take out the number. makes it easier for copying ;-)
+09:26:00 <rkabalin> #undo
+09:26:00 <rkabalin> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=46th+Mahara+developer+meeting&iso=20150826T08
+09:26:00 <rkabalin> ok
+09:26:00 <rkabalin> #topic Any other business
+09:26:00 <anitsirk> not from me
+09:27:00 <aarowlaptop> not me
+09:27:00 <yuliyabozhko> nope
+09:27:00 <anitsirk> thank you for chairing, rkabalin.
+09:27:00 <yuliyabozhko> thanks :) I love short meetings :D
+09:27:00 <robertl_> thanks rkabalin
+09:28:00 <aarowlaptop> thanks!
+09:28:00 <yuliyabozhko> have a good day/evening everyone!
+09:29:00 <rkabalin> ok, thanks eveyrone
+09:29:00 <anitsirk> thanks. you, too.
+09:29:00 <rkabalin> for comimng
+09:29:00 <rkabalin> #endmeeting
+ diff --git a/public_html/mahara-dev/2015/mahara-dev.2015-07-29-09-02.log.txt b/public_html/mahara-dev/2015/mahara-dev.2015-07-29-09-02.log.txt new file mode 100644 index 0000000000000000000000000000000000000000..97f1cfd701261b26a40e78cd92831b8c50fce465 --- /dev/null +++ b/public_html/mahara-dev/2015/mahara-dev.2015-07-29-09-02.log.txt @@ -0,0 +1,118 @@ +09:02:00 <@rkabalin> #startmeeting +09:02:00 <@rkabalin> #info Welcome to the 45th Mahara developer meeting. Please introduce yourself using #info at the start of the line so that we know who's attending today / tonight +09:02:00 <@rkabalin> #info rkabalin is Ruslan Kabalin, Lancaster University, UK +09:03:00 <@anitsirk> #info anitsirk is Kristina Hoeppner, Catalyst IT in Wellington, NZ +09:03:00 < robertl_> #info robertl_ is Robert Lyon, Catalyst IT in Wellington, NZ +09:03:00 < ghada> #info ghada is Ghada El-Zoghbi, Catalyst IT in Sydney, AU +09:03:00 < yuliyabozhko> #info yuliya is Yuliya Bozhko, Totara Learning, Brighton, UK +09:03:00 <@rkabalin> thanks +09:03:00 <@rkabalin> #topic Items from last meeting +09:03:00 <@rkabalin> #info robertl_ to finish creating bugs for HTML export before the next meeting +09:04:00 <@rkabalin> robertl_, the chair is yours +09:04:00 < robertl_> I've collected a bunch of bugs together here -> https://blueprints.launchpad.net/mahara/+spec/improve-html-export +09:04:00 <@rkabalin> #link https://blueprints.launchpad.net/mahara/+spec/improve-html-export +09:04:00 < robertl_> so if people have others they can add them to that blueprint +09:05:00 < robertl_> I've yet to start on any as have been busy with other mahara related things +09:05:00 <@rkabalin> #action everyone attempt to add bugs to the blueprint robertl_ has put together +09:06:00 < yuliyabozhko> thanks robertl_, will need to have a look +09:06:00 <@rkabalin> yep, thanks robertl_ +09:07:00 -!- nigelc1 [~nigel@ppp118-209-151-81.lns20.mel8.internode.on.net] has joined #mahara-dev +09:07:00 <@rkabalin> anything else to discuss regarding this one? +09:07:00 < nigelc1> Hi all. Didn't realise I'd disconnected! +09:07:00 <@rkabalin> Hi nigelc1 +09:07:00 <@anitsirk> don't think so. hi nigelc1 +09:08:00 <@rkabalin> nigelc1 please introduce yourself +09:08:00 < nigelc1> #info nigelc1 is Nigel Cunningham, Catalyst IT, Melbourne Australia +09:08:00 <@rkabalin> thanks ;) +09:08:00 <@rkabalin> ok, next item? +09:09:00 <@rkabalin> #topic Feature freeze for 15.10 (Robert / Kristina) +09:09:00 -!- aarowlaptop [~aaronw@101.98.165.112] has joined #mahara-dev +09:09:00 < aarowlaptop> hello! +09:09:00 < robertl_> hi aarowlaptop +09:09:00 < nigelc1> Hi aarowlaptop :) +09:09:00 <@rkabalin> Hello aarowlaptop, please introduce yourself ;) +09:09:00 <@anitsirk> robertl_: do you want to type or shall i? +09:09:00 < robertl_> according to our cycle -> https://wiki.mahara.org/index.php/6MonthlyCycle +09:10:00 < robertl_> we are in feature freeze :) +09:10:00 < yuliyabozhko> wow, that happened fast :) +09:10:00 <@anitsirk> yep. 6 months are a short time. +09:10:00 < robertl_> generally this means that any new features one wants needs to be in gerrit at least +09:10:00 < aarowlaptop> #info aarowlaptop is Aaron Wells in Wellington, NZ from Catalyst IT +09:11:00 < robertl_> so if you want something to get into next release please add patches to gerrit by the end of the week +09:11:00 <@rkabalin> #info we are almost in feature freeze, if you want something to get into next release please add patches to gerrit by the end of the week +09:11:00 < yuliyabozhko> sounds good +09:11:00 < robertl_> however that doesn't mean they all will make it into the release - but only that the can +09:12:00 < robertl_> it all depends on how complicated they are and how long it takes to review them +09:12:00 <@anitsirk> #info and speaking of features: if you can spare time to report / review Bootstrap issues, please do so. +09:13:00 <@anitsirk> that one in particular is massive and a big change. +09:13:00 <@rkabalin> so Bootstrap will be implemented in the next release? +09:14:00 < robertl_> ah yes, the mahara system is had quite the overhaul with bootstrap +09:14:00 < robertl_> that is the plan +09:15:00 <@rkabalin> ok +09:16:00 <@rkabalin> Have we finished with this topic? +09:16:00 <@anitsirk> i think so +09:16:00 <@rkabalin> then +09:16:00 <@rkabalin> #topic Next meeting and chair +09:17:00 < ghada> can we keep it on a wednesday? +09:17:00 <@rkabalin> I do not mind +09:17:00 < robertl_> wednesday is fine with me +09:17:00 < ghada> aug 26? +09:17:00 <@anitsirk> fine by me +09:17:00 <@rkabalin> yes, fine with me +09:17:00 <@rkabalin> what time? +09:17:00 < yuliyabozhko> I don't mind too, although I might need to skip the next meeting +09:17:00 <@anitsirk> sounds good +09:18:00 -!- nigelc1 [~nigel@ppp118-209-151-81.lns20.mel8.internode.on.net] has quit [Ping timeout: 244 seconds] +09:18:00 < robertl_> 26th is no good for me +09:18:00 < aarowlaptop> yeah, that works for me +09:18:00 <@rkabalin> 26th or Sep 2nd? +09:19:00 < robertl_> but go ahead without me - I'll be on a tropical island instead :) +09:19:00 <@rkabalin> )) +09:19:00 <@rkabalin> ok +09:19:00 < yuliyabozhko> end of August till Sept 6th I am away to climb Kilimanjaro, so don't mind me :) +09:19:00 <@anitsirk> wow. nice, yuliyabozhko +09:19:00 < yuliyabozhko> dunno yet if it's nice :P +09:19:00 <@rkabalin> good +09:20:00 < yuliyabozhko> I heard it's cold +09:20:00 < aarowlaptop> just wear a sweater +09:20:00 < yuliyabozhko> will do :D +09:20:00 < aarowlaptop> either the 26th or the 2nd works for me +09:21:00 <@rkabalin> 8am UTC? +09:21:00 <@rkabalin> it is the normal time we had meetings in hte past +09:21:00 <@rkabalin> or 9am like today? +09:21:00 < ghada> either is fine with me +09:22:00 <@anitsirk> either is fine with me as well +09:22:00 <@rkabalin> 8am, should be easier for NZ guys +09:22:00 < aarowlaptop> sure +09:22:00 <@rkabalin> who would like to chair? +09:23:00 < ghada> not me... and I need to go... +09:23:00 < ghada> I'll see you guys next time. +09:23:00 < ghada> cheers +09:23:00 -!- ghada [~ghada@203.29.131.142] has quit [Quit: Leaving.] +09:24:00 <@rkabalin> Nobody wants to chair? ;) +09:24:00 <@anitsirk> rkabalin: i can +09:24:00 <@rkabalin> thanks anitsirk +09:25:00 <@rkabalin> #info anitsirk is going to chair the 46th Mahara developer meeting on 26 August 2015 at 8:00 UTC +09:25:00 <@rkabalin> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=45th+Mahara+developer+meeting&iso=20150826T08 +09:25:00 <@anitsirk> rkabalin: that would need to be 46th +09:25:00 <@rkabalin> thanks anitsirk for agreeing to chaior +09:26:00 <@rkabalin> ah, true +09:26:00 <@anitsirk> maybe we'll just take out the number. makes it easier for copying ;-) +09:26:00 <@rkabalin> #undo +09:26:00 <@rkabalin> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=46th+Mahara+developer+meeting&iso=20150826T08 +09:26:00 <@rkabalin> ok +09:26:00 <@rkabalin> #topic Any other business +09:26:00 <@anitsirk> not from me +09:27:00 < aarowlaptop> not me +09:27:00 < yuliyabozhko> nope +09:27:00 <@anitsirk> thank you for chairing, rkabalin. +09:27:00 -!- nigelc1 [~nigel@ppp118-209-151-81.lns20.mel8.internode.on.net] has joined #mahara-dev +09:27:00 < yuliyabozhko> thanks :) I love short meetings :D +09:27:00 < robertl_> thanks rkabalin +09:28:00 < aarowlaptop> thanks! +09:28:00 -!- aarowlaptop [~aaronw@101.98.165.112] has quit [Quit: Ex-Chat] +09:28:00 < yuliyabozhko> have a good day/evening everyone! +09:29:00 <@rkabalin> ok, thanks eveyrone +09:29:00 <@anitsirk> thanks. you, too. +09:29:00 <@rkabalin> for comimng +09:29:00 <@rkabalin> #endmeeting diff --git a/public_html/mahara-dev/2015/mahara-dev.2015-07-29-09-02.txt b/public_html/mahara-dev/2015/mahara-dev.2015-07-29-09-02.txt new file mode 100644 index 0000000000000000000000000000000000000000..51b02ed97481ce75f1096bf41c15ad17c6b38f92 --- /dev/null +++ b/public_html/mahara-dev/2015/mahara-dev.2015-07-29-09-02.txt @@ -0,0 +1,93 @@ +=================== +#mahara-dev Meeting +=================== + + +Meeting started by rkabalin at 09:02:00 UTC. The full logs are available +at mahara-dev.2015-07-29-09-02.log.html . + + + +Meeting summary +--------------- +* Welcome to the 45th Mahara developer meeting. Please introduce + yourself using #info at the start of the line so that we know who's + attending today / tonight (rkabalin, 09:02:00) +* rkabalin is Ruslan Kabalin, Lancaster University, UK (rkabalin, + 09:02:00) +* anitsirk is Kristina Hoeppner, Catalyst IT in Wellington, NZ + (anitsirk, 09:03:00) +* robertl_ is Robert Lyon, Catalyst IT in Wellington, NZ (robertl_, + 09:03:00) +* ghada is Ghada El-Zoghbi, Catalyst IT in Sydney, AU (ghada, 09:03:00) +* yuliya is Yuliya Bozhko, Totara Learning, Brighton, UK (yuliyabozhko, + 09:03:00) +* Items from last meeting (rkabalin, 09:03:00) + * robertl_ to finish creating bugs for HTML export before the next + meeting (rkabalin, 09:03:00) + * LINK: + https://blueprints.launchpad.net/mahara/+spec/improve-html-export + (rkabalin, 09:04:00) + * ACTION: everyone attempt to add bugs to the blueprint robertl_ has + put together (rkabalin, 09:05:00) + * nigelc1 is Nigel Cunningham, Catalyst IT, Melbourne Australia + (nigelc1, 09:08:00) + +* Feature freeze for 15.10 (Robert / Kristina) (rkabalin, 09:09:00) + * aarowlaptop is Aaron Wells in Wellington, NZ from Catalyst IT + (aarowlaptop, 09:10:00) + * we are almost in feature freeze, if you want something to get into + next release please add patches to gerrit by the end of the week + (rkabalin, 09:11:00) + * and speaking of features: if you can spare time to report / review + Bootstrap issues, please do so. (anitsirk, 09:12:00) + +* Next meeting and chair (rkabalin, 09:16:00) + * anitsirk is going to chair the 46th Mahara developer meeting on 26 + August 2015 at 8:00 UTC (rkabalin, 09:25:00) + * LINK: + http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=46th+Mahara+developer+meeting&iso=20150826T08 + (rkabalin, 09:26:00) + +* Any other business (rkabalin, 09:26:00) + +Meeting ended at 09:29:00 UTC. + + + + +Action Items +------------ +* everyone attempt to add bugs to the blueprint robertl_ has put + together + + + + +Action Items, by person +----------------------- +* robertl_ + * everyone attempt to add bugs to the blueprint robertl_ has put + together +* **UNASSIGNED** + * (none) + + + + +People Present (lines said) +--------------------------- +* rkabalin (48) +* robertl_ (17) +* anitsirk (17) +* yuliyabozhko (12) +* aarowlaptop (8) +* ghada (7) +* nigelc1 (3) + + + + +Generated by `MeetBot`_ 0.1.4 + +.. _`MeetBot`: http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot diff --git a/public_html/mahara-dev/2015/mahara-dev.2015-08-26-10-02.html b/public_html/mahara-dev/2015/mahara-dev.2015-08-26-10-02.html new file mode 100644 index 0000000000000000000000000000000000000000..a569c5734a561c3662d160cb15c684d68e071abc --- /dev/null +++ b/public_html/mahara-dev/2015/mahara-dev.2015-08-26-10-02.html @@ -0,0 +1,189 @@ + + + + +#mahara-dev Meeting + + + + +

#mahara-dev Meeting

+ +Meeting started by rkabalin at 10:02:00 UTC +(full logs). + +

+ + + +

Meeting summary

+
    +
  1. +
      +
    1. Welcome to the 45th Mahara developer meeting. + Please introduce yourself using #info at the start of the line so + that we know who's attending today / tonight (rkabalin, + 10:02:00)
    2. +
    3. rkabalin is Ruslan Kabalin, Lancaster + University, UK (rkabalin, + 10:02:00)
    4. +
    5. anitsirk is Kristina Hoeppner, Catalyst IT in + Wellington, NZ (anitsirk, + 10:03:00)
    6. +
    7. robertl_ is Robert Lyon, Catalyst IT in + Wellington, NZ (robertl_, + 10:03:00)
    8. +
    9. ghada is Ghada El-Zoghbi, Catalyst IT in + Sydney, AU (ghada, + 10:03:00)
    10. +
    11. yuliya is Yuliya Bozhko, Totara Learning, + Brighton, UK (yuliyabozhko, + 10:03:00)
    12. +
    +
  2. +
  3. Items from last meeting (rkabalin, 10:03:00) +
      +
    1. robertl_ to finish creating bugs for HTML + export before the next meeting (rkabalin, + 10:03:00)
    2. +
    3. https://blueprints.launchpad.net/mahara/+spec/improve-html-export + (rkabalin, + 10:04:00)
    4. +
    5. ACTION: everyone + attempt to add bugs to the blueprint robertl_ has put + together (rkabalin, + 10:05:00)
    6. +
    7. nigelc1 is Nigel Cunningham, Catalyst IT, + Melbourne Australia (nigelc1, + 10:08:00)
    8. +
    +
  4. +
  5. Feature freeze for 15.10 (Robert / Kristina) (rkabalin, 10:09:00) +
      +
    1. aarowlaptop is Aaron Wells in Wellington, NZ + from Catalyst IT (aarowlaptop, + 10:10:00)
    2. +
    3. we are almost in feature freeze, if you want + something to get into next release please add patches to gerrit by + the end of the week (rkabalin, + 10:11:00)
    4. +
    5. and speaking of features: if you can spare time + to report / review Bootstrap issues, please do so. (anitsirk, + 10:12:00)
    6. +
    +
  6. +
  7. Next meeting and chair (rkabalin, 10:16:00) +
      +
    1. anitsirk is going to chair the 46th Mahara + developer meeting on 26 August 2015 at 8:00 UTC (rkabalin, + 10:25:00)
    2. +
    3. http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=46th+Mahara+developer+meeting&iso=20150826T08 + (rkabalin, + 10:26:00)
    4. +
    +
  8. +
  9. Any other business (rkabalin, 10:26:00) +
  10. +
+

+ + + + +Meeting ended at 10:29:00 UTC +(full logs). + +

+ + + +

Action items

+
    +
  1. everyone attempt to add bugs to the blueprint robertl_ has put together
  2. +
+

+ + + +

Action items, by person

+
    +
  1. robertl_
      +
    1. everyone attempt to add bugs to the blueprint robertl_ has put together
    2. +
  2. +
+

+ + + +

People present (lines said)

+
    +
  1. rkabalin (48)
  2. +
  3. robertl_ (17)
  4. +
  5. anitsirk (17)
  6. +
  7. yuliyabozhko (12)
  8. +
  9. aarowlaptop (8)
  10. +
  11. ghada (7)
  12. +
  13. nigelc1 (3)
  14. +
+

+ + + +Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4. +