Commit 4ebda432 authored by Andrew Robert Nicols's avatar Andrew Robert Nicols

[mahara-dev] Meeting of 6th September 2011

Signed-off-by: default avatarAndrew Robert Nicols <andrew.nicols@luns.net.uk>
parent 3a64c41c
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-type" content="text/html;charset=UTF-8">
<title>#mahara-dev Meeting</title>
<style type="text/css">
/* This is for the .html in the HTML2 writer */
body {
font-family: Helvetica, sans-serif;
font-size:14px;
}
h1 {
text-align: center;
}
a {
color:navy;
text-decoration: none;
border-bottom:1px dotted navy;
}
a:hover {
text-decoration:none;
border-bottom: 0;
color:#0000B9;
}
hr {
border: 1px solid #ccc;
}
/* The (nick, time) item pairs, and other body text things. */
.details {
font-size: 12px;
font-weight:bold;
}
/* The 'AGREED:', 'IDEA', etc, prefix to lines. */
.itemtype {
font-style: normal; /* un-italics it */
font-weight: bold;
}
/* Example: change single item types. Capitalized command name.
/* .TOPIC { color:navy; } */
/* .AGREED { color:lime; } */
</style>
</head>
<body>
<h1>#mahara-dev Meeting</h1>
<span class="details">
Meeting started by rkabalin_ at 19:34:11 UTC
(<a href="mahara-dev.2011-09-06-19.34.log.html">full logs</a>).</span>
<br><br>
<h3>Meeting summary</h3>
<ol>
<li><b class="TOPIC">Meeting Attendees</b> <span class="details">(<a href='mahara-dev.2011-09-06-19.34.log.html#l-5'>rkabalin_</a>, 19:34:24)</span>
<ol type="a">
<li><span class="INFO">rkabalin is Ruslan Kabalin - LUNS Ltd,
UK</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2011-09-06-19.34.log.html#l-6'>rkabalin_</a>,
19:34:35)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">dobedobedoh is Andrew Nicols - LUNS Ltd,
UK</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2011-09-06-19.34.log.html#l-7'>dobedobedoh</a>,
19:34:45)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">: anitsirk is Kristina Hoeppner of Catalyst IT,
Wellington, NZ</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2011-09-06-19.34.log.html#l-8'>anitsirk</a>,
19:34:51)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">fmarier_ is Francois Marier</span> <span
class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2011-09-06-19.34.log.html#l-9'>fmarier_</a>,
19:34:53)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">dan_p is Dan Poltawski - LUNS Ltd, UK</span>
<span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2011-09-06-19.34.log.html#l-10'>dan_p</a>,
19:34:53)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">richardm is Richard Mansfield, Catalyst,
Wellington</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2011-09-06-19.34.log.html#l-11'>richardm</a>,
19:34:58)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">hughdavenport is Hugh Davenport, Catalyst IT,
Wgtn</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2011-09-06-19.34.log.html#l-12'>hughdavenport</a>,
19:34:59)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">iarenaza is Iñaki Arenaza - Mondragon
Unibertsitatea</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2011-09-06-19.34.log.html#l-13'>iarenaza</a>,
19:35:15)</span></li>
</ol>
<br></li>
<li><b class="TOPIC">Items from previous meeting</b> <span class="details">(<a href='mahara-dev.2011-09-06-19.34.log.html#l-18'>rkabalin_</a>, 19:36:40)</span>
<ol type="a">
<li><span class="INFO">fmarier_ to update the bug status page with new
"milestone" usage guidelines</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2011-09-06-19.34.log.html#l-19'>rkabalin_</a>,
19:36:54)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">thomaswbell88 to come up with ideas for
mahara.org badges and post on the wiki under Specifications in
Development</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2011-09-06-19.34.log.html#l-23'>rkabalin_</a>,
19:37:42)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">Anzelj Gregor, Slovenian langpack, plugin
developer</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2011-09-06-19.34.log.html#l-36'>anzeljg</a>,
19:40:33)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">LUNS to investigate adding a new mahara
integration project to run selenium tests</span> <span
class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2011-09-06-19.34.log.html#l-42'>rkabalin_</a>,
19:41:15)</span></li>
<li><i class="itemtype">ACTION</i>: <span class="ACTION">dan_p LUNS
to investigate adding a new mahara integration project to run
selenium tests</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2011-09-06-19.34.log.html#l-46'>rkabalin_</a>,
19:43:33)</span></li>
</ol>
<br></li>
<li><b class="TOPIC">Mahara Newsletter October 2011 [Kristina]</b> <span class="details">(<a href='mahara-dev.2011-09-06-19.34.log.html#l-58'>rkabalin_</a>, 19:45:40)</span>
<ol type="a">
<li><span class="INFO">: next MAhara newsletter will come out October
1, 2011 and everybody is invited to submit stories.</span> <span
class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2011-09-06-19.34.log.html#l-71'>anitsirk</a>,
19:46:52)</span></li>
</ol>
<br></li>
<li><b class="TOPIC">Bug status fields [Francois and Ruslan]</b> <span class="details">(<a href='mahara-dev.2011-09-06-19.34.log.html#l-93'>rkabalin_</a>, 19:51:15)</span>
<ol type="a">
<li><a
href="https://wiki.mahara.org/index.php/Developer_Area/Bug_Status">https://wiki.mahara.org/index.php/Developer_Area/Bug_Status</a>
<span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2011-09-06-19.34.log.html#l-95'>rkabalin_</a>,
19:52:18)</span></li>
</ol>
<br></li>
<li><b class="TOPIC">Bug status fields [Francois and Ruslan] (part 2)</b> <span class="details">(<a href='mahara-dev.2011-09-06-19.34.log.html#l-115'>rkabalin_</a>, 19:56:48)</span>
<ol type="a">
<li><a
href="https://wiki.mahara.org/index.php/Developer_Area/Bug_Status">https://wiki.mahara.org/index.php/Developer_Area/Bug_Status</a>
<span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2011-09-06-19.34.log.html#l-118'>fmarier_</a>,
19:58:07)</span></li>
</ol>
<br></li>
<li><b class="TOPIC">Next meeting</b> <span class="details">(<a href='mahara-dev.2011-09-06-19.34.log.html#l-217'>rkabalin_</a>, 20:24:26)</span>
<ol type="a">
<li><span class="INFO">next meeting Oct 5th 7:30 UTC</span> <span
class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2011-09-06-19.34.log.html#l-235'>rkabalin_</a>,
20:28:36)</span></li>
<li><a
href="http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20111005T0730">http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20111005T0730</a>
<span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2011-09-06-19.34.log.html#l-236'>fmarier_</a>,
20:29:13)</span></li>
</ol>
<br></li>
<li><b class="TOPIC">Any other business</b> <span class="details">(<a href='mahara-dev.2011-09-06-19.34.log.html#l-244'>rkabalin_</a>, 20:30:15)</span>
<ol type="a">
<li><span class="INFO">dobedobedoh updated the patches from
mjollnir`</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2011-09-06-19.34.log.html#l-263'>rkabalin_</a>,
20:33:40)</span></li>
<li><a
href="https://wiki.mahara.org/index.php/Talk:Developer_Area/Unit_Testing">https://wiki.mahara.org/index.php/Talk:Developer_Area/Unit_Testing</a>
<span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2011-09-06-19.34.log.html#l-265'>rkabalin_</a>,
20:33:51)</span></li>
<li><a
href="http://mahara.ledina.org/DEV/">http://mahara.ledina.org/DEV/</a>
<span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2011-09-06-19.34.log.html#l-307'>anzeljg</a>,
20:45:14)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">anzeljg's survey artefact - for creating/using
custom surveys/questionnaires are available for testing</span> <span
class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2011-09-06-19.34.log.html#l-312'>rkabalin_</a>,
20:46:37)</span></li>
<li><a href="http://www.pchart.net/">http://www.pchart.net/</a> <span
class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2011-09-06-19.34.log.html#l-320'>anzeljg</a>,
20:48:37)</span></li>
</ol>
</li>
</ol>
<br><br>
<span class="details">
Meeting ended at 21:10:41 UTC
(<a href="mahara-dev.2011-09-06-19.34.log.html">full logs</a>).</span>
<br><br>
<h3>Action items</h3>
<ol>
<li>dan_p LUNS to investigate adding a new mahara integration project to run selenium tests</li>
</ol>
<br><br>
<h3>Action items, by person</h3>
<ol>
<li> dan_p <ol>
<li>dan_p LUNS to investigate adding a new mahara integration project to run selenium tests</li>
</ol></li>
</ol>
<br><br>
<h3>People present (lines said)</h3>
<ol>
<li>rkabalin_ (85)</li>
<li>fmarier_ (80)</li>
<li>dobedobedoh (75)</li>
<li>anzeljg (64)</li>
<li>richardm (28)</li>
<li>anitsirk (22)</li>
<li>iarenaza (11)</li>
<li>bugg_home (10)</li>
<li>hughdavenport (7)</li>
<li>dan_p (5)</li>
<li>maharameet (4)</li>
</ol>
<br><br>
<span class="details">Generated by <a href="http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot">MeetBot</a> 0.1.4.</span>
</body></html>
===================
#mahara-dev Meeting
===================
Meeting started by rkabalin_ at 19:34:11 UTC. The full logs are
available at
http://meetbot.mahara.org/mahara-dev/2011/mahara-dev.2011-09-06-19.34.log.html
.
Meeting summary
---------------
* Meeting Attendees (rkabalin_, 19:34:24)
* rkabalin is Ruslan Kabalin - LUNS Ltd, UK (rkabalin_, 19:34:35)
* dobedobedoh is Andrew Nicols - LUNS Ltd, UK (dobedobedoh, 19:34:45)
* : anitsirk is Kristina Hoeppner of Catalyst IT, Wellington, NZ
(anitsirk, 19:34:51)
* fmarier_ is Francois Marier (fmarier_, 19:34:53)
* dan_p is Dan Poltawski - LUNS Ltd, UK (dan_p, 19:34:53)
* richardm is Richard Mansfield, Catalyst, Wellington (richardm,
19:34:58)
* hughdavenport is Hugh Davenport, Catalyst IT, Wgtn (hughdavenport,
19:34:59)
* iarenaza is Iñaki Arenaza - Mondragon Unibertsitatea (iarenaza,
19:35:15)
* Items from previous meeting (rkabalin_, 19:36:40)
* fmarier_ to update the bug status page with new "milestone" usage
guidelines (rkabalin_, 19:36:54)
* thomaswbell88 to come up with ideas for mahara.org badges and post
on the wiki under Specifications in Development (rkabalin_,
19:37:42)
* Anzelj Gregor, Slovenian langpack, plugin developer (anzeljg,
19:40:33)
* LUNS to investigate adding a new mahara integration project to run
selenium tests (rkabalin_, 19:41:15)
* ACTION: dan_p LUNS to investigate adding a new mahara integration
project to run selenium tests (rkabalin_, 19:43:33)
* Mahara Newsletter October 2011 [Kristina] (rkabalin_, 19:45:40)
* : next MAhara newsletter will come out October 1, 2011 and everybody
is invited to submit stories. (anitsirk, 19:46:52)
* Bug status fields [Francois and Ruslan] (rkabalin_, 19:51:15)
* LINK: https://wiki.mahara.org/index.php/Developer_Area/Bug_Status
(rkabalin_, 19:52:18)
* Bug status fields [Francois and Ruslan] (part 2) (rkabalin_,
19:56:48)
* LINK: https://wiki.mahara.org/index.php/Developer_Area/Bug_Status
(fmarier_, 19:58:07)
* Next meeting (rkabalin_, 20:24:26)
* next meeting Oct 5th 7:30 UTC (rkabalin_, 20:28:36)
* LINK:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20111005T0730
(fmarier_, 20:29:13)
* Any other business (rkabalin_, 20:30:15)
* dobedobedoh updated the patches from mjollnir` (rkabalin_,
20:33:40)
* LINK:
https://wiki.mahara.org/index.php/Talk:Developer_Area/Unit_Testing
(rkabalin_, 20:33:51)
* LINK: http://mahara.ledina.org/DEV/ (anzeljg, 20:45:14)
* anzeljg's survey artefact - for creating/using custom
surveys/questionnaires are available for testing (rkabalin_,
20:46:37)
* LINK: http://www.pchart.net/ (anzeljg, 20:48:37)
Meeting ended at 21:10:41 UTC.
Action Items
------------
* dan_p LUNS to investigate adding a new mahara integration project to
run selenium tests
Action Items, by person
-----------------------
* dan_p
* dan_p LUNS to investigate adding a new mahara integration project
to run selenium tests
* **UNASSIGNED**
* (none)
People Present (lines said)
---------------------------
* rkabalin_ (85)
* fmarier_ (80)
* dobedobedoh (75)
* anzeljg (64)
* richardm (28)
* anitsirk (22)
* iarenaza (11)
* bugg_home (10)
* hughdavenport (7)
* dan_p (5)
* maharameet (4)
Generated by `MeetBot`_ 0.1.4
.. _`MeetBot`: http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot
Markdown is supported
0% or
You are about to add 0 people to the discussion. Proceed with caution.
Finish editing this message first!
Please register or to comment