Commit 73a19ca0 authored by Andrew Robert Nicols's avatar Andrew Robert Nicols

[mahara-dev] Meeting of 25th April 2012

Signed-off-by: default avatarAndrew Robert Nicols <andrew.nicols@luns.net.uk>
parent 954c0bbd
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-type" content="text/html;charset=UTF-8">
<title>#mahara-dev Meeting</title>
<style type="text/css">
/* This is for the .html in the HTML2 writer */
body {
font-family: Helvetica, sans-serif;
font-size:14px;
}
h1 {
text-align: center;
}
a {
color:navy;
text-decoration: none;
border-bottom:1px dotted navy;
}
a:hover {
text-decoration:none;
border-bottom: 0;
color:#0000B9;
}
hr {
border: 1px solid #ccc;
}
/* The (nick, time) item pairs, and other body text things. */
.details {
font-size: 12px;
font-weight:bold;
}
/* The 'AGREED:', 'IDEA', etc, prefix to lines. */
.itemtype {
font-style: normal; /* un-italics it */
font-weight: bold;
}
/* Example: change single item types. Capitalized command name.
/* .TOPIC { color:navy; } */
/* .AGREED { color:lime; } */
</style>
</head>
<body>
<h1>#mahara-dev Meeting</h1>
<span class="details">
Meeting started by dobedobedoh at 20:02:47 UTC
(<a href="mahara-dev.2012-04-25-20.02.log.html">full logs</a>).</span>
<br><br>
<h3>Meeting summary</h3>
<ol>
<li>
<ol type="a">
<li><span class="INFO">Andrew Nicols, Lancaster University, UK</span>
<span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-04-25-20.02.log.html#l-6'>dobedobedoh</a>,
20:02:54)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">Francois Marier</span> <span
class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-04-25-20.02.log.html#l-7'>fmarier</a>,
20:03:02)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">anzeljg is Gregor Anzelj, translator and
developer from Ljubljana, Slovenia</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-04-25-20.02.log.html#l-8'>anzeljg</a>,
20:03:09)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">Ruslan Kabalin, Lancaster University, UK</span>
<span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-04-25-20.02.log.html#l-9'>rkabalin_</a>,
20:03:10)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">Richard Mansfield, Catalyst IT,
Wellington</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-04-25-20.02.log.html#l-10'>richardm</a>,
20:03:13)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">Kristina Hoeppner, Catalyst IT,
Wellington</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-04-25-20.02.log.html#l-11'>anitsirk</a>,
20:03:26)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">Hugh Davenport, Catalyst IT, Wellington</span>
<span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-04-25-20.02.log.html#l-12'>hughdavenport`</a>,
20:03:33)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">Dominique-Alain JAN french translator -
Lausanne Switzerland</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-04-25-20.02.log.html#l-15'>dajan</a>,
20:04:25)</span></li>
</ol>
<br></li>
<li><b class="TOPIC">Items from last meeting</b> <span class="details">(<a href='mahara-dev.2012-04-25-20.02.log.html#l-17'>dobedobedoh</a>, 20:04:39)</span>
<ol type="a">
<li><span class="INFO">The minutes from the last meeting are available
at
http://meetbot.mahara.org/mahara-dev/2012/mahara-dev.2012-03-27-07.41.html</span>
<span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-04-25-20.02.log.html#l-18'>dobedobedoh</a>,
20:04:41)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">fmarier completed his two action items during
the last meeting. Check the minutes of that meeting for
details</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-04-25-20.02.log.html#l-19'>dobedobedoh</a>,
20:04:50)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">anzeljg has joined the slovenian team on
launchpad so that we could make it the owner of the mahara
translation</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-04-25-20.02.log.html#l-20'>dobedobedoh</a>,
20:04:59)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">CIA stays in #mahara-commits and has not made
it to #mahara-dev</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-04-25-20.02.log.html#l-29'>dobedobedoh</a>,
20:06:55)</span></li>
</ol>
<br></li>
<li><b class="TOPIC">Roadmap for Mahara 1.6 (dajan)</b> <span class="details">(<a href='mahara-dev.2012-04-25-20.02.log.html#l-33'>dobedobedoh</a>, 20:08:02)</span>
<ol type="a">
<li><span class="INFO">The roadmap on the wiki is vastly out of
date</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-04-25-20.02.log.html#l-36'>dobedobedoh</a>,
20:09:40)</span></li>
<li><a
href="https://wiki.mahara.org/index.php/Roadmap">https://wiki.mahara.org/index.php/Roadmap</a>
<span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-04-25-20.02.log.html#l-38'>dobedobedoh</a>,
20:09:54)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">iarenaza Iñaki Arenaza, Mondragon
Unibertsitatea, Spain</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-04-25-20.02.log.html#l-78'>iarenaza</a>,
20:15:08)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">Specs in Development are on the wiki at
https://wiki.mahara.org/index.php/Developer_Area/Specifications_in_Development</span>
<span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-04-25-20.02.log.html#l-85'>dobedobedoh</a>,
20:15:59)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">blueprints for mahara started at
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/mahara</span> <span
class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-04-25-20.02.log.html#l-86'>anitsirk</a>,
20:16:18)</span></li>
<li><i class="itemtype">IDEA</i>: <span class="IDEA">Those who have
made a suggestion which is on the blueprints page should add more
detail to save elky doing all of the work</span> <span
class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-04-25-20.02.log.html#l-94'>dobedobedoh</a>,
20:17:45)</span></li>
<li><i class="itemtype">AGREED</i>: <span class="AGREED">The Roadmap
page should link to the blueprints page</span> <span
class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-04-25-20.02.log.html#l-99'>dobedobedoh</a>,
20:18:11)</span></li>
<li><i class="itemtype">ACTION</i>: <span class="ACTION">anitsirk to
update the roadmap</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-04-25-20.02.log.html#l-107'>dobedobedoh</a>,
20:19:05)</span></li>
</ol>
<br></li>
<li><b class="TOPIC">Laurent Opprecht's "Notes" plugin (University of Geneva) as a way to improve the actual "Notes" block in Mahara (dajan)</b> <span class="details">(<a href='mahara-dev.2012-04-25-20.02.log.html#l-113'>dobedobedoh</a>, 20:21:58)</span>
<ol type="a">
<li><span class="INFO">Luarent Opprecht (University of Geneva) has
developed a Notes artefact for Mahara which separates content
creation from display</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-04-25-20.02.log.html#l-134'>dobedobedoh</a>,
20:28:28)</span></li>
<li><i class="itemtype">IDEA</i>: <span class="IDEA">Look at
integrating missing features from Laurent's Note plugin into
Mahara</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-04-25-20.02.log.html#l-142'>dobedobedoh</a>,
20:30:56)</span></li>
<li><a
href="https://mahara.org/interaction/forum/topic.php?id=4352">https://mahara.org/interaction/forum/topic.php?id=4352</a>
is where we discussed it. <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-04-25-20.02.log.html#l-143'>anitsirk</a>,
20:31:02)</span></li>
<li><i class="itemtype">ACTION</i>: <span class="ACTION">dajan to
raise appropriate issues in the tracker</span> <span
class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-04-25-20.02.log.html#l-157'>dobedobedoh</a>,
20:34:16)</span></li>
</ol>
<br></li>
<li><b class="TOPIC">Laurent Opprecht's "Extresource" plugin with OEmbed protocol to improve the way of embedding "things"in Mahara (dajan)</b> <span class="details">(<a href='mahara-dev.2012-04-25-20.02.log.html#l-161'>dobedobedoh</a>, 20:34:35)</span>
<ol type="a">
<li><a
href="https://blueprints.launchpad.net/mahara/+spec/external-media-oembed">https://blueprints.launchpad.net/mahara/+spec/external-media-oembed</a>
- blueprint already exists :-) <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-04-25-20.02.log.html#l-165'>anitsirk</a>,
20:35:43)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">Laurent to submit Extresource to core</span>
<span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-04-25-20.02.log.html#l-166'>dobedobedoh</a>,
20:35:55)</span></li>
<li><i class="itemtype">IDEA</i>: <span class="IDEA">It would be nice
if some of the plugins being 'replaced' in this sense would provide
upgrade paths if appropriate</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-04-25-20.02.log.html#l-176'>dobedobedoh</a>,
20:38:21)</span></li>
</ol>
<br></li>
<li><b class="TOPIC">Repository Plugins (anzeljg)</b> <span class="details">(<a href='mahara-dev.2012-04-25-20.02.log.html#l-194'>dobedobedoh</a>, 20:43:27)</span>
<ol type="a">
<li><span class="INFO">anzeljg has written a proof of concept for a
repository system for mahara</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-04-25-20.02.log.html#l-201'>dobedobedoh</a>,
20:44:34)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">demo available at
http://screencast.com/t/wxfDwcc3UHdk</span> <span
class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-04-25-20.02.log.html#l-205'>dobedobedoh</a>,
20:44:48)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">suggestions/ideas on how to finalise it would
be appreciated</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-04-25-20.02.log.html#l-208'>dobedobedoh</a>,
20:45:15)</span></li>
<li><i class="itemtype">ACTION</i>: <span class="ACTION">anzeljg To
put together a quick wiki page with some information (possibly code
too)</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-04-25-20.02.log.html#l-264'>dobedobedoh</a>,
20:58:46)</span></li>
</ol>
<br></li>
<li><b class="TOPIC">Update on Skins work (anzeljg)</b> <span class="details">(<a href='mahara-dev.2012-04-25-20.02.log.html#l-271'>dobedobedoh</a>, 21:00:07)</span>
<ol type="a">
<li><span class="INFO">anzeljg is adding 'life preview' support to
skins to give users a preview of their changes</span> <span
class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-04-25-20.02.log.html#l-279'>dobedobedoh</a>,
21:02:04)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">screencast available at
http://screencast.com/t/CWoznCHjJG</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-04-25-20.02.log.html#l-280'>dobedobedoh</a>,
21:02:19)</span></li>
</ol>
<br></li>
<li><b class="TOPIC">Demo site (anitsirk)</b> <span class="details">(<a href='mahara-dev.2012-04-25-20.02.log.html#l-311'>dobedobedoh</a>, 21:16:42)</span>
<ol type="a">
<li><span class="INFO">http://demo.mahara.org showcases mahara 1.5
now</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-04-25-20.02.log.html#l-315'>anitsirk</a>,
21:17:38)</span></li>
</ol>
<br></li>
<li><b class="TOPIC">Upcoming Mahara Events:</b> <span class="details">(<a href='mahara-dev.2012-04-25-20.02.log.html#l-318'>dobedobedoh</a>, 21:17:56)</span>
<ol type="a">
<li><span class="INFO">First Maharamoot francophone in Nîmes, May
20-22nd. Spread the word around you (dajan)</span> <span
class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-04-25-20.02.log.html#l-319'>dobedobedoh</a>,
21:17:58)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">MaharaUK 2012 3rd July 2012 in Lancaster
(dobedobedoh)</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-04-25-20.02.log.html#l-322'>dobedobedoh</a>,
21:18:20)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">mahoodlemoot at Purchase College (NY) in
July</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-04-25-20.02.log.html#l-329'>dobedobedoh</a>,
21:19:48)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">dajan will be one of our keynote speakers at
maharauk2012 :)</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-04-25-20.02.log.html#l-331'>dobedobedoh</a>,
21:20:03)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">yesterday's MUG saw showcasing of student
portfolios</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-04-25-20.02.log.html#l-336'>dobedobedoh</a>,
21:21:25)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">next MUG dates to be announced when
available</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-04-25-20.02.log.html#l-337'>dobedobedoh</a>,
21:21:33)</span></li>
</ol>
<br></li>
<li><b class="TOPIC">Next meeting and Chair</b> <span class="details">(<a href='mahara-dev.2012-04-25-20.02.log.html#l-338'>dobedobedoh</a>, 21:22:05)</span>
<ol type="a">
<li><a
href="http://moodlemoot2012.unimes.fr/">http://moodlemoot2012.unimes.fr/</a>
<span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-04-25-20.02.log.html#l-341'>dajan</a>,
21:22:45)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">website for french maharamoot is
http://moodlemoot2012.unimes.fr/</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-04-25-20.02.log.html#l-343'>dobedobedoh</a>,
21:23:00)</span></li>
<li><a
href="http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=17th+Mahara+Developer+Meeting&amp;iso=20120523T0730">http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=17th+Mahara+Developer+Meeting&amp;iso=20120523T0730</a>
<span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-04-25-20.02.log.html#l-370'>dobedobedoh</a>,
21:27:55)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">elky to chair the next developer meeting at
07:30 UTC on 23rd May 2012</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-04-25-20.02.log.html#l-381'>dobedobedoh</a>,
21:32:10)</span></li>
</ol>
<br></li>
<li><b class="TOPIC">Any other business</b> <span class="details">(<a href='mahara-dev.2012-04-25-20.02.log.html#l-383'>dobedobedoh</a>, 21:32:19)</span>
<ol type="a">
<li><span class="INFO">Mahara 1.5 is now out</span> <span
class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-04-25-20.02.log.html#l-387'>dobedobedoh</a>,
21:34:19)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">Mahara has a security bug bounty program
https://wiki.mahara.org/index.php/Security#Mahara_Security_Bug_Bounty_Program</span>
<span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-04-25-20.02.log.html#l-394'>anitsirk</a>,
21:35:47)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">Thanks to Richard Wyles for putting up security
bounties</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-04-25-20.02.log.html#l-408'>dobedobedoh</a>,
21:38:25)</span></li>
</ol>
</li>
</ol>
<br><br>
<span class="details">
Meeting ended at 21:39:06 UTC
(<a href="mahara-dev.2012-04-25-20.02.log.html">full logs</a>).</span>
<br><br>
<h3>Action items</h3>
<ol>
<li>anitsirk to update the roadmap</li>
<li>dajan to raise appropriate issues in the tracker</li>
<li>anzeljg To put together a quick wiki page with some information (possibly code too)</li>
</ol>
<br><br>
<h3>Action items, by person</h3>
<ol>
<li> anitsirk <ol>
<li>anitsirk to update the roadmap</li>
</ol></li>
<li> anzeljg <ol>
<li>anzeljg To put together a quick wiki page with some information (possibly code too)</li>
</ol></li>
<li> dajan <ol>
<li>dajan to raise appropriate issues in the tracker</li>
</ol></li>
</ol>
<br><br>
<h3>People present (lines said)</h3>
<ol>
<li>dobedobedoh (154)</li>
<li>anitsirk (68)</li>
<li>anzeljg (59)</li>
<li>dajan (56)</li>
<li>richardm (17)</li>
<li>iarenaza (14)</li>
<li>_anzeljg_ (13)</li>
<li>fmarier (12)</li>
<li>rkabalin_ (7)</li>
<li>hughdavenport` (5)</li>
<li>maharameet (4)</li>
<li>elky (4)</li>
<li>lamiette (1)</li>
</ol>
<br><br>
<span class="details">Generated by <a href="http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot">MeetBot</a> 0.1.4.</span>
</body></html>
===================
#mahara-dev Meeting
===================
Meeting started by dobedobedoh at 20:02:47 UTC. The full logs are
available at
http://meetbot.mahara.org/mahara-dev/2012/mahara-dev.2012-04-25-20.02.log.html
.
Meeting summary
---------------
* Andrew Nicols, Lancaster University, UK (dobedobedoh, 20:02:54)
* Francois Marier (fmarier, 20:03:02)
* anzeljg is Gregor Anzelj, translator and developer from Ljubljana,
Slovenia (anzeljg, 20:03:09)
* Ruslan Kabalin, Lancaster University, UK (rkabalin_, 20:03:10)
* Richard Mansfield, Catalyst IT, Wellington (richardm, 20:03:13)
* Kristina Hoeppner, Catalyst IT, Wellington (anitsirk, 20:03:26)
* Hugh Davenport, Catalyst IT, Wellington (hughdavenport`, 20:03:33)
* Dominique-Alain JAN french translator - Lausanne Switzerland (dajan,
20:04:25)
* Items from last meeting (dobedobedoh, 20:04:39)
* The minutes from the last meeting are available at
http://meetbot.mahara.org/mahara-dev/2012/mahara-dev.2012-03-27-07.41.html
(dobedobedoh, 20:04:41)
* fmarier completed his two action items during the last meeting.
Check the minutes of that meeting for details (dobedobedoh,
20:04:50)
* anzeljg has joined the slovenian team on launchpad so that we could
make it the owner of the mahara translation (dobedobedoh, 20:04:59)
* CIA stays in #mahara-commits and has not made it to #mahara-dev
(dobedobedoh, 20:06:55)
* Roadmap for Mahara 1.6 (dajan) (dobedobedoh, 20:08:02)
* The roadmap on the wiki is vastly out of date (dobedobedoh,
20:09:40)
* LINK: https://wiki.mahara.org/index.php/Roadmap (dobedobedoh,
20:09:54)
* iarenaza Iñaki Arenaza, Mondragon Unibertsitatea, Spain (iarenaza,
20:15:08)
* Specs in Development are on the wiki at
https://wiki.mahara.org/index.php/Developer_Area/Specifications_in_Development
(dobedobedoh, 20:15:59)
* blueprints for mahara started at
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/mahara (anitsirk, 20:16:18)
* IDEA: Those who have made a suggestion which is on the blueprints
page should add more detail to save elky doing all of the work
(dobedobedoh, 20:17:45)
* AGREED: The Roadmap page should link to the blueprints page
(dobedobedoh, 20:18:11)
* ACTION: anitsirk to update the roadmap (dobedobedoh, 20:19:05)
* Laurent Opprecht's "Notes" plugin (University of Geneva) as a way to
improve the actual "Notes" block in Mahara (dajan) (dobedobedoh,
20:21:58)
* Luarent Opprecht (University of Geneva) has developed a Notes
artefact for Mahara which separates content creation from display
(dobedobedoh, 20:28:28)
* IDEA: Look at integrating missing features from Laurent's Note
plugin into Mahara (dobedobedoh, 20:30:56)
* LINK: https://mahara.org/interaction/forum/topic.php?id=4352 is
where we discussed it. (anitsirk, 20:31:02)
* ACTION: dajan to raise appropriate issues in the tracker
(dobedobedoh, 20:34:16)
* Laurent Opprecht's "Extresource" plugin with OEmbed protocol to
improve the way of embedding "things"in Mahara (dajan) (dobedobedoh,
20:34:35)
* LINK:
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/mahara/+spec/external-media-oembed
- blueprint already exists :-) (anitsirk, 20:35:43)
* Laurent to submit Extresource to core (dobedobedoh, 20:35:55)
* IDEA: It would be nice if some of the plugins being 'replaced' in
this sense would provide upgrade paths if appropriate (dobedobedoh,
20:38:21)
* Repository Plugins (anzeljg) (dobedobedoh, 20:43:27)
* anzeljg has written a proof of concept for a repository system for
mahara (dobedobedoh, 20:44:34)
* demo available at http://screencast.com/t/wxfDwcc3UHdk
(dobedobedoh, 20:44:48)
* suggestions/ideas on how to finalise it would be appreciated
(dobedobedoh, 20:45:15)
* ACTION: anzeljg To put together a quick wiki page with some
information (possibly code too) (dobedobedoh, 20:58:46)
* Update on Skins work (anzeljg) (dobedobedoh, 21:00:07)
* anzeljg is adding 'life preview' support to skins to give users a
preview of their changes (dobedobedoh, 21:02:04)
* screencast available at http://screencast.com/t/CWoznCHjJG
(dobedobedoh, 21:02:19)
* Demo site (anitsirk) (dobedobedoh, 21:16:42)
* http://demo.mahara.org showcases mahara 1.5 now (anitsirk,
21:17:38)
* Upcoming Mahara Events: (dobedobedoh, 21:17:56)
* First Maharamoot francophone in Nîmes, May 20-22nd. Spread the word
around you (dajan) (dobedobedoh, 21:17:58)
* MaharaUK 2012 3rd July 2012 in Lancaster (dobedobedoh)
(dobedobedoh, 21:18:20)
* mahoodlemoot at Purchase College (NY) in July (dobedobedoh,
21:19:48)
* dajan will be one of our keynote speakers at maharauk2012 :)
(dobedobedoh, 21:20:03)
* yesterday's MUG saw showcasing of student portfolios (dobedobedoh,
21:21:25)
* next MUG dates to be announced when available (dobedobedoh,
21:21:33)
* Next meeting and Chair (dobedobedoh, 21:22:05)
* LINK: http://moodlemoot2012.unimes.fr/ (dajan, 21:22:45)
* website for french maharamoot is http://moodlemoot2012.unimes.fr/
(dobedobedoh, 21:23:00)
* LINK:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=17th+Mahara+Developer+Meeting&iso=20120523T0730
(dobedobedoh, 21:27:55)
* elky to chair the next developer meeting at 07:30 UTC on 23rd May
2012 (dobedobedoh, 21:32:10)
* Any other business (dobedobedoh, 21:32:19)
* Mahara 1.5 is now out (dobedobedoh, 21:34:19)
* Mahara has a security bug bounty program
https://wiki.mahara.org/index.php/Security#Mahara_Security_Bug_Bounty_Program
(anitsirk, 21:35:47)
* Thanks to Richard Wyles for putting up security bounties
(dobedobedoh, 21:38:25)
Meeting ended at 21:39:06 UTC.
Action Items
------------
* anitsirk to update the roadmap
* dajan to raise appropriate issues in the tracker
* anzeljg To put together a quick wiki page with some information
(possibly code too)
Action Items, by person
-----------------------
* anitsirk
* anitsirk to update the roadmap
* anzeljg
* anzeljg To put together a quick wiki page with some information
(possibly code too)
* dajan
* dajan to raise appropriate issues in the tracker
* **UNASSIGNED**
* (none)
People Present (lines said)
---------------------------
* dobedobedoh (154)
* anitsirk (68)
* anzeljg (59)
* dajan (56)
* richardm (17)
* iarenaza (14)
* _anzeljg_ (13)
* fmarier (12)
* rkabalin_ (7)
* hughdavenport` (5)
* maharameet (4)
* elky (4)
* lamiette (1)
Generated by `MeetBot`_ 0.1.4
.. _`MeetBot`: http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot
Markdown is supported
0% or .
You are about to add 0 people to the discussion. Proceed with caution.
Finish editing this message first!
Please register or to comment