Commit 77cc0d29 authored by Andrew Robert Nicols's avatar Andrew Robert Nicols

[mahara-dev] Meeting of 16th January 2013

Signed-off-by: default avatarAndrew Robert Nicols <andrew.nicols@luns.net.uk>
parent 09e61b30
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-type" content="text/html;charset=UTF-8">
<title>#mahara-dev Meeting</title>
<style type="text/css">
/* This is for the .html in the HTML2 writer */
body {
font-family: Helvetica, sans-serif;
font-size:14px;
}
h1 {
text-align: center;
}
a {
color:navy;
text-decoration: none;
border-bottom:1px dotted navy;
}
a:hover {
text-decoration:none;
border-bottom: 0;
color:#0000B9;
}
hr {
border: 1px solid #ccc;
}
/* The (nick, time) item pairs, and other body text things. */
.details {
font-size: 12px;
font-weight:bold;
}
/* The 'AGREED:', 'IDEA', etc, prefix to lines. */
.itemtype {
font-style: normal; /* un-italics it */
font-weight: bold;
}
/* Example: change single item types. Capitalized command name.
/* .TOPIC { color:navy; } */
/* .AGREED { color:lime; } */
</style>
</head>
<body>
<h1>#mahara-dev Meeting</h1>
<span class="details">
Meeting started by anitsirk at 08:04:09 UTC
(<a href="mahara-dev.2013-01-16-08.04.log.html">full logs</a>).</span>
<br><br>
<h3>Meeting summary</h3>
<ol>
<li>
<ol type="a">
<li><span class="INFO">anitsirk is Kristina Hoeppner, Catalyst IT,
Wellington, NZ</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2013-01-16-08.04.log.html#l-5'>anitsirk</a>,
08:04:11)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">anzeljg is Gregor Anželj, developer and
translator, Ljubljana, Slovenia</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2013-01-16-08.04.log.html#l-6'>anzeljg</a>,
08:04:23)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">aarow is Aaron Wells, Catalyst IT, Wellington
NZ</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2013-01-16-08.04.log.html#l-8'>aarow</a>,
08:05:05)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">elky is melissa draper, catalyst it, wellington
nz</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2013-01-16-08.04.log.html#l-9'>elky</a>,
08:05:17)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">Volker Schmidt, Mediasmederij, Arnhem,
Netherlands</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2013-01-16-08.04.log.html#l-10'>VolkerJSchmidt</a>,
08:05:19)</span></li>
</ol>
<br></li>
<li><b class="TOPIC">Items from last meeting</b> <span class="details">(<a href='mahara-dev.2013-01-16-08.04.log.html#l-12'>anitsirk</a>, 08:05:37)</span>
<br></li>
<li><b class="TOPIC">Feature freeze for Mahara 1.7 (elky)</b> <span class="details">(<a href='mahara-dev.2013-01-16-08.04.log.html#l-14'>anitsirk</a>, 08:05:46)</span>
<ol type="a">
<li><span class="INFO">Hugh Davenport</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2013-01-16-08.04.log.html#l-19'>aquaphone</a>,
08:07:10)</span></li>
<li><i class="itemtype">IDEA</i>: <span class="IDEA">feature freeze
scheduled for 4-10 February 2013</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2013-01-16-08.04.log.html#l-22'>anitsirk</a>,
08:07:55)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">feature freeze will probably be on 6 or 7
February 2013.</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2013-01-16-08.04.log.html#l-29'>anitsirk</a>,
08:11:27)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">: VolkerJSchmidt: everything you need for
testing a patch that is currently in review (where it's best to test
before it makes it into core) is at
https://wiki.mahara.org/index.php/Developer_Area/Developer_Environment</span>
<span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2013-01-16-08.04.log.html#l-50'>anitsirk</a>,
08:15:53)</span></li>
</ol>
<br></li>
<li><b class="TOPIC">Employment history / Education history attachments (anzeljg)</b> <span class="details">(<a href='mahara-dev.2013-01-16-08.04.log.html#l-103'>anitsirk</a>, 08:27:08)</span>
<ol type="a">
<li><a
href="https://joinup.ec.europa.eu/asset/europassxmlschemav3_0/asset_release/europassxmlschemav3_0-30-rc-7">https://joinup.ec.europa.eu/asset/europassxmlschemav3_0/asset_release/europassxmlschemav3_0-30-rc-7</a>
<span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2013-01-16-08.04.log.html#l-122'>anzeljg</a>,
08:29:25)</span></li>
<li><a
href="http://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/xml/resources/EuropassAddressFormats_V1.0.xsd">http://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/xml/resources/EuropassAddressFormats_V1.0.xsd</a>
Description from that XSD file: <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2013-01-16-08.04.log.html#l-124'>anzeljg</a>,
08:29:38)</span></li>
<li><i class="itemtype">IDEA</i>: <span class="IDEA">Extend the resume
in Mahara to allow for uploading of files</span> <span
class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2013-01-16-08.04.log.html#l-132'>anitsirk</a>,
08:30:28)</span></li>
<li><i class="itemtype">ACTION</i>: <span class="ACTION">anzeljg will
create a wiki page under "Specifications in development" for his
enhancement suggestions for the resume and start a forum topic to
discuss these.</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2013-01-16-08.04.log.html#l-159'>anitsirk</a>,
08:36:58)</span></li>
</ol>
<br></li>
<li><b class="TOPIC">Catalyst Open Source Academy Students on Mahara (aquaman /-laptop / -ghost / -phone)</b> <span class="details">(<a href='mahara-dev.2013-01-16-08.04.log.html#l-164'>anitsirk</a>, 08:38:50)</span>
<ol type="a">
<li><span class="INFO">Catalyst is currently running the Open Source
Academy http://catalyst.net.nz/academy</span> <span
class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2013-01-16-08.04.log.html#l-170'>anitsirk</a>,
08:40:28)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">you can see all the things that the students
are and have been working on at
https://reviews.mahara.org/#/q/project:mahara+branch:master+topic:academy,n,z</span>
<span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2013-01-16-08.04.log.html#l-173'>anitsirk</a>,
08:40:55)</span></li>
</ol>
<br></li>
<li><b class="TOPIC">Next meeting and chair</b> <span class="details">(<a href='mahara-dev.2013-01-16-08.04.log.html#l-187'>anitsirk</a>, 08:44:30)</span>
<ol type="a">
<li><i class="itemtype">AGREED</i>: <span class="AGREED">The next
Mahara developer meeting will be on 27 February at 9 a.m. NZDT (26
February 8 p.m. UTC).
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=24th+Mahara+Developer+Meeting&amp;iso=20130227T09&amp;p1=264</span>
<span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2013-01-16-08.04.log.html#l-199'>anitsirk</a>,
08:48:31)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">anzeljg will chair the next, the 24th, Mahara
developer meeting.</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2013-01-16-08.04.log.html#l-204'>anitsirk</a>,
08:49:52)</span></li>
</ol>
<br></li>
<li><b class="TOPIC">Any other business</b> <span class="details">(<a href='mahara-dev.2013-01-16-08.04.log.html#l-206'>anitsirk</a>, 08:50:17)</span>
<ol type="a">
<li><i class="itemtype">IDEA</i>: <span class="IDEA">VolkerJSchmidt:
use the EuroCV api to connect to EuroCV. I think it would make it
easier to intruduce Mahara to institutions and companies as an
integrated tool with the european employment program.
http://www.eurocv.eu/soap.php</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2013-01-16-08.04.log.html#l-209'>anitsirk</a>,
08:51:12)</span></li>
<li><i class="itemtype">IDEA</i>: <span class="IDEA">VolkerJSchmidt:
There is a very nice plugin for TinyMCE which I and some poeple
tried to implement in Mahara, without luck. It would make for a
great improvement in the handeling of text input as there are enough
employees working with the new Microsoft Office products.
http://tinymce.swis.nl/</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2013-01-16-08.04.log.html#l-219'>VolkerJSchmidt</a>,
08:55:13)</span></li>
<li><i class="itemtype">IDEA</i>: <span class="IDEA">bring Leap2A to
the attention of cedefop and see if it would be of interest for data
interchange.</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2013-01-16-08.04.log.html#l-241'>anitsirk</a>,
09:03:41)</span></li>
<li><i class="itemtype">ACTION</i>: <span
class="ACTION">VolkerJSchmidt will contact Eleni Kargioti
(https://joinup.ec.europa.eu/people/11463) about Leap2A and
europass</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2013-01-16-08.04.log.html#l-245'>anitsirk</a>,
09:04:45)</span></li>
</ol>
</li>
</ol>
<br><br>
<span class="details">
Meeting ended at 09:08:21 UTC
(<a href="mahara-dev.2013-01-16-08.04.log.html">full logs</a>).</span>
<br><br>
<h3>Action items</h3>
<ol>
<li>anzeljg will create a wiki page under "Specifications in development" for his enhancement suggestions for the resume and start a forum topic to discuss these.</li>
<li>VolkerJSchmidt will contact Eleni Kargioti (https://joinup.ec.europa.eu/people/11463) about Leap2A and europass</li>
</ol>
<br><br>
<h3>Action items, by person</h3>
<ol>
<li> anzeljg <ol>
<li>anzeljg will create a wiki page under "Specifications in development" for his enhancement suggestions for the resume and start a forum topic to discuss these.</li>
</ol></li>
<li> VolkerJSchmidt <ol>
<li>VolkerJSchmidt will contact Eleni Kargioti (https://joinup.ec.europa.eu/people/11463) about Leap2A and europass</li>
</ol></li>
</ol>
<br><br>
<h3>People present (lines said)</h3>
<ol>
<li>anzeljg (91)</li>
<li>anitsirk (82)</li>
<li>elky (42)</li>
<li>VolkerJSchmidt (22)</li>
<li>aquaphone (15)</li>
<li>aarow (3)</li>
<li>aquaghost (3)</li>
<li>maharameet (2)</li>
</ol>
<br><br>
<span class="details">Generated by <a href="http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot">MeetBot</a> 0.1.4.</span>
</body></html>
===================
#mahara-dev Meeting
===================
Meeting started by anitsirk at 08:04:09 UTC. The full logs are available
at
http://meetbot.mahara.org/mahara-dev/2013/mahara-dev.2013-01-16-08.04.log.html
.
Meeting summary
---------------
* anitsirk is Kristina Hoeppner, Catalyst IT, Wellington, NZ (anitsirk,
08:04:11)
* anzeljg is Gregor Anželj, developer and translator, Ljubljana,
Slovenia (anzeljg, 08:04:23)
* aarow is Aaron Wells, Catalyst IT, Wellington NZ (aarow, 08:05:05)
* elky is melissa draper, catalyst it, wellington nz (elky, 08:05:17)
* Volker Schmidt, Mediasmederij, Arnhem, Netherlands (VolkerJSchmidt,
08:05:19)
* Items from last meeting (anitsirk, 08:05:37)
* Feature freeze for Mahara 1.7 (elky) (anitsirk, 08:05:46)
* Hugh Davenport (aquaphone, 08:07:10)
* IDEA: feature freeze scheduled for 4-10 February 2013 (anitsirk,
08:07:55)
* feature freeze will probably be on 6 or 7 February 2013. (anitsirk,
08:11:27)
* : VolkerJSchmidt: everything you need for testing a patch that is
currently in review (where it's best to test before it makes it into
core) is at
https://wiki.mahara.org/index.php/Developer_Area/Developer_Environment
(anitsirk, 08:15:53)
* Employment history / Education history attachments (anzeljg)
(anitsirk, 08:27:08)
* LINK:
https://joinup.ec.europa.eu/asset/europassxmlschemav3_0/asset_release/europassxmlschemav3_0-30-rc-7
(anzeljg, 08:29:25)
* LINK:
http://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/xml/resources/EuropassAddressFormats_V1.0.xsd
Description from that XSD file: (anzeljg, 08:29:38)
* IDEA: Extend the resume in Mahara to allow for uploading of files
(anitsirk, 08:30:28)
* ACTION: anzeljg will create a wiki page under "Specifications in
development" for his enhancement suggestions for the resume and
start a forum topic to discuss these. (anitsirk, 08:36:58)
* Catalyst Open Source Academy Students on Mahara (aquaman /-laptop /
-ghost / -phone) (anitsirk, 08:38:50)
* Catalyst is currently running the Open Source Academy
http://catalyst.net.nz/academy (anitsirk, 08:40:28)
* you can see all the things that the students are and have been
working on at
https://reviews.mahara.org/#/q/project:mahara+branch:master+topic:academy,n,z
(anitsirk, 08:40:55)
* Next meeting and chair (anitsirk, 08:44:30)
* AGREED: The next Mahara developer meeting will be on 27 February at
9 a.m. NZDT (26 February 8 p.m. UTC).
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=24th+Mahara+Developer+Meeting&iso=20130227T09&p1=264
(anitsirk, 08:48:31)
* anzeljg will chair the next, the 24th, Mahara developer meeting.
(anitsirk, 08:49:52)
* Any other business (anitsirk, 08:50:17)
* IDEA: VolkerJSchmidt: use the EuroCV api to connect to EuroCV. I
think it would make it easier to intruduce Mahara to institutions
and companies as an integrated tool with the european employment
program. http://www.eurocv.eu/soap.php (anitsirk, 08:51:12)
* IDEA: VolkerJSchmidt: There is a very nice plugin for TinyMCE which
I and some poeple tried to implement in Mahara, without luck. It
would make for a great improvement in the handeling of text input as
there are enough employees working with the new Microsoft Office
products. http://tinymce.swis.nl/ (VolkerJSchmidt, 08:55:13)
* IDEA: bring Leap2A to the attention of cedefop and see if it would
be of interest for data interchange. (anitsirk, 09:03:41)
* ACTION: VolkerJSchmidt will contact Eleni Kargioti
(https://joinup.ec.europa.eu/people/11463) about Leap2A and europass
(anitsirk, 09:04:45)
Meeting ended at 09:08:21 UTC.
Action Items
------------
* anzeljg will create a wiki page under "Specifications in development"
for his enhancement suggestions for the resume and start a forum topic
to discuss these.
* VolkerJSchmidt will contact Eleni Kargioti
(https://joinup.ec.europa.eu/people/11463) about Leap2A and europass
Action Items, by person
-----------------------
* anzeljg
* anzeljg will create a wiki page under "Specifications in
development" for his enhancement suggestions for the resume and
start a forum topic to discuss these.
* VolkerJSchmidt
* VolkerJSchmidt will contact Eleni Kargioti
(https://joinup.ec.europa.eu/people/11463) about Leap2A and europass
* **UNASSIGNED**
* (none)
People Present (lines said)
---------------------------
* anzeljg (91)
* anitsirk (82)
* elky (42)
* VolkerJSchmidt (22)
* aquaphone (15)
* aarow (3)
* aquaghost (3)
* maharameet (2)
Generated by `MeetBot`_ 0.1.4
.. _`MeetBot`: http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot
Markdown is supported
0%
or
You are about to add 0 people to the discussion. Proceed with caution.
Finish editing this message first!
Please register or to comment