Commit 92cd5368 authored by Andrew Robert Nicols's avatar Andrew Robert Nicols

[mahara-dev] Meeting of 31st July 2012

Signed-off-by: default avatarAndrew Robert Nicols <andrew.nicols@luns.net.uk>
parent 9cda493d
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-type" content="text/html;charset=UTF-8">
<title>#mahara-dev Meeting</title>
<style type="text/css">
/* This is for the .html in the HTML2 writer */
body {
font-family: Helvetica, sans-serif;
font-size:14px;
}
h1 {
text-align: center;
}
a {
color:navy;
text-decoration: none;
border-bottom:1px dotted navy;
}
a:hover {
text-decoration:none;
border-bottom: 0;
color:#0000B9;
}
hr {
border: 1px solid #ccc;
}
/* The (nick, time) item pairs, and other body text things. */
.details {
font-size: 12px;
font-weight:bold;
}
/* The 'AGREED:', 'IDEA', etc, prefix to lines. */
.itemtype {
font-style: normal; /* un-italics it */
font-weight: bold;
}
/* Example: change single item types. Capitalized command name.
/* .TOPIC { color:navy; } */
/* .AGREED { color:lime; } */
</style>
</head>
<body>
<h1>#mahara-dev Meeting</h1>
<span class="details">
Meeting started by elky at 07:37:31 UTC
(<a href="mahara-dev.2012-07-31-07.37.log.html">full logs</a>).</span>
<br><br>
<h3>Meeting summary</h3>
<ol>
<li>
<ol type="a">
<li><span class="INFO">elky is melissa draper, catalyst it, nz</span>
<span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-07-31-07.37.log.html#l-6'>elky</a>,
07:38:24)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">hughdavenport is Hugh Davenport, Catalyst IT,
NZ</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-07-31-07.37.log.html#l-7'>hughdavenport</a>,
07:38:39)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">anzeljg is Gregor Anzelj, Gimnazija Bezigrad,
Slovenia</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-07-31-07.37.log.html#l-8'>anzeljg</a>,
07:38:45)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">kevinmoilar is Kevin Mueller, Liip AG,
Switzerland</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-07-31-07.37.log.html#l-10'>kevinmoilar</a>,
07:39:37)</span></li>
<li><a
href="https://wiki.mahara.org/index.php/Developer_Area/Developer_Meetings/2012-07-31">https://wiki.mahara.org/index.php/Developer_Area/Developer_Meetings/2012-07-31</a>
<span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-07-31-07.37.log.html#l-11'>elky</a>,
07:39:51)</span></li>
</ol>
<br></li>
<li><b class="TOPIC">items from past meetings</b> <span class="details">(<a href='mahara-dev.2012-07-31-07.37.log.html#l-12'>elky</a>, 07:40:17)</span>
<br></li>
<li><b class="TOPIC">dajan to raise appropriate issues in the tracker</b> <span class="details">(<a href='mahara-dev.2012-07-31-07.37.log.html#l-14'>elky</a>, 07:40:25)</span>
<ol type="a">
<li><span class="INFO">iarenaza is Iñaki Arenaza (Mondragon
Unibertsitatea)</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-07-31-07.37.log.html#l-22'>iarenaza</a>,
07:42:08)</span></li>
<li><a
href="http://meetbot.mahara.org/mahara-dev/2012/mahara-dev.2012-04-25-20.02.log.html">http://meetbot.mahara.org/mahara-dev/2012/mahara-dev.2012-04-25-20.02.log.html</a>
has it <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-07-31-07.37.log.html#l-29'>hughdavenport</a>,
07:43:42)</span></li>
</ol>
<br></li>
<li><b class="TOPIC">anzeljg To put together a quick wiki page with some information (possibly code too) &lt;= wiki page done, code not yet.</b> <span class="details">(<a href='mahara-dev.2012-07-31-07.37.log.html#l-30'>elky</a>, 07:43:52)</span>
<ol type="a">
<li><a
href="https://wiki.mahara.org/index.php/Developer_Area/Specifications_in_Development/Cloud_Services">https://wiki.mahara.org/index.php/Developer_Area/Specifications_in_Development/Cloud_Services</a>
<span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-07-31-07.37.log.html#l-32'>elky</a>,
07:44:03)</span></li>
<li><a
href="https://wiki.mahara.org/index.php/Developer_Area/Specifications_in_Development/Cloud_Services">https://wiki.mahara.org/index.php/Developer_Area/Specifications_in_Development/Cloud_Services</a>
<span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-07-31-07.37.log.html#l-36'>anzeljg</a>,
07:44:22)</span></li>
<li><a
href="https://github.com/anzeljg/mahara-cloud">https://github.com/anzeljg/mahara-cloud</a>
<span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-07-31-07.37.log.html#l-38'>anzeljg</a>,
07:45:12)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">Currently Cloud plugin has support/integration
for Box, Dropbox, SugarSync and Zotero</span> <span
class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-07-31-07.37.log.html#l-42'>elky</a>,
07:46:03)</span></li>
</ol>
<br></li>
<li><b class="TOPIC">alanmc to post to dev forum post about the mobile api</b> <span class="details">(<a href='mahara-dev.2012-07-31-07.37.log.html#l-50'>elky</a>, 07:48:28)</span>
<ol type="a">
<li><a
href="https://mahara.org/interaction/forum/topic.php?id=4747#post20953">https://mahara.org/interaction/forum/topic.php?id=4747#post20953</a>
<span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-07-31-07.37.log.html#l-51'>elky</a>,
07:48:35)</span></li>
<li><i class="itemtype">ACTION</i>: <span class="ACTION">hugh to work
with alan on maharadroid/api stuff before feature freeze</span>
<span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-07-31-07.37.log.html#l-61'>elky</a>,
07:52:20)</span></li>
</ol>
<br></li>
<li><b class="TOPIC">elky look into removing google apps block from the core</b> <span class="details">(<a href='mahara-dev.2012-07-31-07.37.log.html#l-62'>elky</a>, 07:52:51)</span>
<ol type="a">
<li><span class="INFO">elky's not had a chance</span> <span
class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-07-31-07.37.log.html#l-63'>elky</a>,
07:53:03)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">should be noted that much of it would be
replaced by anzeljg's cloudy stuff which is yay</span> <span
class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-07-31-07.37.log.html#l-64'>elky</a>,
07:53:44)</span></li>
</ol>
<br></li>
<li><b class="TOPIC">elky/hughdavenport update code guidelines and extend it to other than php</b> <span class="details">(<a href='mahara-dev.2012-07-31-07.37.log.html#l-67'>elky</a>, 07:54:15)</span>
<ol type="a">
<li><span class="INFO">kevinmoilar concerned about non-committal
regarding messaging/commenting support in api</span> <span
class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-07-31-07.37.log.html#l-79'>elky</a>,
07:57:42)</span></li>
<li><i class="itemtype">ACTION</i>: <span class="ACTION">elky to
confirm plans with alan</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-07-31-07.37.log.html#l-81'>elky</a>,
07:58:14)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">hughdavenport suggests alan give "a general
overview on how they may be extended in the commit message (and/or
wiki)"</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-07-31-07.37.log.html#l-85'>elky</a>,
08:00:23)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">kevinmoilar asks about iOS support. answer;
currently we don't know of an iOS developer, but if one magically
appeared we'd not turn them away</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-07-31-07.37.log.html#l-94'>elky</a>,
08:02:57)</span></li>
</ol>
<br></li>
<li><b class="TOPIC">dajan to raise appropriate issues in the tracker</b> <span class="details">(<a href='mahara-dev.2012-07-31-07.37.log.html#l-113'>elky</a>, 08:05:52)</span>
<ol type="a">
<li><a
href="http://meetbot.mahara.org/mahara-dev/2012/mahara-dev.2012-04-25-20.02.log.html">http://meetbot.mahara.org/mahara-dev/2012/mahara-dev.2012-04-25-20.02.log.html</a>
has it <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-07-31-07.37.log.html#l-115'>hughdavenport</a>,
08:06:28)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">Ruslan Kabalin - Lancaster University,
UK</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-07-31-07.37.log.html#l-121'>rkabalin</a>,
08:07:34)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">dobedobedoh is Andrew Nicols - Lancaster
University, UK</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-07-31-07.37.log.html#l-124'>dobedobedoh</a>,
08:07:49)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">dajan says: i will write in the tracker a few
revommendations about extresource plugin to find a way to fusion
Laurent Emprecht's plugin eith the actual external resources plugins
we have nowadays in Mahara</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-07-31-07.37.log.html#l-131'>elky</a>,
08:08:29)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">dajan: we should find a way of having just one
block to embed all the different external sources that works in
collaboration with the code for iframes</span> <span
class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-07-31-07.37.log.html#l-139'>elky</a>,
08:13:44)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">elky: maintainability needs to be considered
carefully too</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-07-31-07.37.log.html#l-140'>elky</a>,
08:13:59)</span></li>
<li><i class="itemtype">ACTION</i>: <span class="ACTION">kristina,
dajan and anzeljg to coordinate and extend anzeljg's spec to work
out similarities and differences etc</span> <span
class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-07-31-07.37.log.html#l-167'>elky</a>,
08:20:53)</span></li>
</ol>
<br></li>
<li><b class="TOPIC">Continued: Discuss safeiframe xss vulnerabilities</b> <span class="details">(<a href='mahara-dev.2012-07-31-07.37.log.html#l-181'>elky</a>, 08:24:23)</span>
<ol type="a">
<li><span class="INFO">still no resolution about the best way forward.
will need to play it by ear</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-07-31-07.37.log.html#l-209'>elky</a>,
08:34:00)</span></li>
</ol>
<br></li>
<li><b class="TOPIC">Next meeting and Chair</b> <span class="details">(<a href='mahara-dev.2012-07-31-07.37.log.html#l-238'>elky</a>, 08:41:34)</span>
<ol type="a">
<li><span class="INFO">next meeting is wednesday August 29th 2012 utc
8pm, iarenaza will chair</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-07-31-07.37.log.html#l-295'>elky</a>,
08:53:17)</span></li>
<li><a
href="http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=20th+Mahara+Developer+Meeting&amp;iso=20120829T20">http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=20th+Mahara+Developer+Meeting&amp;iso=20120829T20</a>
<span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-07-31-07.37.log.html#l-305'>elky</a>,
08:55:59)</span></li>
</ol>
<br></li>
<li><b class="TOPIC">Other business:</b> <span class="details">(<a href='mahara-dev.2012-07-31-07.37.log.html#l-307'>elky</a>, 08:56:17)</span>
<ol type="a">
<li><span class="INFO">Mahara 1.4.3 and 1.5.2 went out a few hours
ago, yay!</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-07-31-07.37.log.html#l-308'>elky</a>,
08:56:35)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">security releases, fix for that mysql can't
cope with lots of things problem</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-07-31-07.37.log.html#l-311'>elky</a>,
08:57:04)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">iaranza has a svg patch for the manual, will
talk to elky in email about it</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-07-31-07.37.log.html#l-328'>elky</a>,
09:01:30)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">&lt;dajan&gt; Could we at some point (next
meeting) speak about webservices I see a huge potentialvfor moodle
and other services integration with Mahara but i think there is a
lack of info and example on this</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-07-31-07.37.log.html#l-330'>elky</a>,
09:01:47)</span></li>
</ol>
</li>
</ol>
<br><br>
<span class="details">
Meeting ended at 09:03:07 UTC
(<a href="mahara-dev.2012-07-31-07.37.log.html">full logs</a>).</span>
<br><br>
<h3>Action items</h3>
<ol>
<li>hugh to work with alan on maharadroid/api stuff before feature freeze</li>
<li>elky to confirm plans with alan</li>
<li>kristina, dajan and anzeljg to coordinate and extend anzeljg's spec to work out similarities and differences etc</li>
</ol>
<br><br>
<h3>Action items, by person</h3>
<ol>
<li> anzeljg <ol>
<li>kristina, dajan and anzeljg to coordinate and extend anzeljg's spec to work out similarities and differences etc</li>
</ol></li>
<li> dajan <ol>
<li>kristina, dajan and anzeljg to coordinate and extend anzeljg's spec to work out similarities and differences etc</li>
</ol></li>
<li> elky <ol>
<li>elky to confirm plans with alan</li>
</ol></li>
</ol>
<br><br>
<h3>People present (lines said)</h3>
<ol>
<li>elky (133)</li>
<li>anzeljg (50)</li>
<li>iarenaza (34)</li>
<li>hughdavenport (29)</li>
<li>dajan (29)</li>
<li>kevinmoilar (29)</li>
<li>rkabalin (19)</li>
<li>dobedobedoh (11)</li>
<li>maharameet (4)</li>
<li>lukecarrier (1)</li>
</ol>
<br><br>
<span class="details">Generated by <a href="http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot">MeetBot</a> 0.1.4.</span>
</body></html>
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-type" content="text/html;charset=UTF-8">
<title>#mahara-dev log</title>
<style type="text/css">
/* For the .log.html */
pre { /*line-height: 125%;*/
white-space: pre-wrap; }
body { background: #f0f0f0; }
body .tm { color: #007020 } /* time */
body .nk { color: #062873; font-weight: bold } /* nick, regular */
body .nka { color: #007020; font-weight: bold } /* action nick */
body .ac { color: #00A000 } /* action line */
body .hi { color: #4070a0 } /* hilights */
/* Things to make particular MeetBot commands stick out */
body .topic { color: #007020; font-weight: bold }
body .topicline { color: #000080; font-weight: bold }
body .cmd { color: #007020; font-weight: bold }
body .cmdline { font-weight: bold }
</style>
</head>
<body>
<pre><a name="l-1"></a><span class="tm">07:37:31</span><span class="nk"> &lt;elky&gt;</span> <span class="cmd">#startmeeting</span><span class="cmdline"></span>
<a name="l-2"></a><span class="tm">07:37:31</span><span class="nk"> &lt;maharameet&gt;</span> Meeting started Tue Jul 31 07:37:31 2012 UTC. The chair is elky. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
<a name="l-3"></a><span class="tm">07:37:31</span><span class="nk"> &lt;maharameet&gt;</span> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
<a name="l-4"></a><span class="tm">07:37:39</span><span class="nk"> &lt;hughdavenport&gt;</span> <span class="hi">anzeljg:</span> afaik, anitsirk was updating the existing ones, and any new commit was to have new format
<a name="l-5"></a><span class="tm">07:38:10</span><span class="nk"> &lt;anzeljg&gt;</span> thanks hugh, we'll discuss that later ;)
<a name="l-6"></a><span class="tm">07:38:24</span><span class="nk"> &lt;elky&gt;</span> <span class="cmd">#info </span><span class="cmdline">elky is melissa draper, catalyst it, nz</span>
<a name="l-7"></a><span class="tm">07:38:39</span><span class="nk"> &lt;hughdavenport&gt;</span> <span class="cmd">#info </span><span class="cmdline">hughdavenport is Hugh Davenport, Catalyst IT, NZ</span>
<a name="l-8"></a><span class="tm">07:38:45</span><span class="nk"> &lt;anzeljg&gt;</span> <span class="cmd">#info </span><span class="cmdline">anzeljg is Gregor Anzelj, Gimnazija Bezigrad, Slovenia</span>
<a name="l-9"></a><span class="tm">07:39:14</span><span class="nk"> &lt;elky&gt;</span> kevinmoilar, we do this so we're introduced in the minutes. care to introduce yourself? :)
<a name="l-10"></a><span class="tm">07:39:37</span><span class="nk"> &lt;kevinmoilar&gt;</span> <span class="cmd">#info </span><span class="cmdline">kevinmoilar is Kevin Mueller, Liip AG, Switzerland</span>
<a name="l-11"></a><span class="tm">07:39:51</span><span class="nk"> &lt;elky&gt;</span> <span class="cmd">#link </span><span class="cmdline">https://wiki.mahara.org/index.php/Developer_Area/Developer_Meetings/2012-07-31</span>
<a name="l-12"></a><span class="tm">07:40:17</span><span class="nk"> &lt;elky&gt;</span> <span class="topic">#topic </span><span class="topicline">items from past meetings</span>
<a name="l-13"></a><span class="tm">07:40:21</span><span class="nk"> &lt;hughdavenport&gt;</span> waa lukecarrier jimcrib richardm adi_b lamiette dobedobedoh Mjollnir` sonn, any others ?
<a name="l-14"></a><span class="tm">07:40:25</span><span class="nk"> &lt;elky&gt;</span> <span class="topic">#topic </span><span class="topicline">dajan to raise appropriate issues in the tracker</span>
<a name="l-15"></a><span class="tm">07:40:35</span><span class="nk"> &lt;elky&gt;</span> anyone know if this was done?
<a name="l-16"></a><span class="tm">07:40:43</span><span class="nk"> &lt;anzeljg&gt;</span> no idea
<a name="l-17"></a><span class="tm">07:41:10</span><span class="nk"> &lt;hughdavenport&gt;</span> <span class="hi">elky:</span> which issues? do you remember?
<a name="l-18"></a><span class="tm">07:41:26</span><span class="nk"> &lt;elky&gt;</span> nope. i got home minutes before the meeting
<a name="l-19"></a><span class="tm">07:41:40</span><span class="nk"> &lt;anzeljg&gt;</span> iarenaza hi
<a name="l-20"></a><span class="tm">07:41:41</span><span class="nk"> &lt;hughdavenport&gt;</span> hi iarenaza
<a name="l-21"></a><span class="tm">07:41:47</span><span class="nk"> &lt;elky&gt;</span> iarenaza, hello! we've started the meeting if you want to #info introduce yourself
<a name="l-22"></a><span class="tm">07:42:08</span><span class="nk"> &lt;iarenaza&gt;</span> <span class="cmd">#info </span><span class="cmdline">iarenaza is Iñaki Arenaza (Mondragon Unibertsitatea)</span>
<a name="l-23"></a><span class="tm">07:42:15</span><span class="nk"> &lt;elky&gt;</span> :)
<a name="l-24"></a><span class="tm">07:42:16</span><span class="nk"> &lt;iarenaza&gt;</span> Hi everybody
<a name="l-25"></a><span class="tm">07:42:21</span><span class="nk"> &lt;kevinmoilar&gt;</span> hi
<a name="l-26"></a><span class="tm">07:42:47</span><span class="nk"> &lt;elky&gt;</span> iarenaza, so far we're on "dajan to raise appropriate issues in the tracker" in the agenda, but we'll move on since nobody knows the status and he's not here
<a name="l-27"></a><span class="tm">07:42:48 </span><span class="nka">* iarenaza</span> <span class="ac">I'll be on and off, as I'm doing some work stuff</span>
<a name="l-28"></a><span class="tm">07:43:16 </span><span class="nka">* iarenaza</span> <span class="ac">having a look at the agenda</span>
<a name="l-29"></a><span class="tm">07:43:42</span><span class="nk"> &lt;hughdavenport&gt;</span> http://meetbot.mahara.org/mahara-dev/2012/mahara-dev.2012-04-25-20.02.log.html has it
<a name="l-30"></a><span class="tm">07:43:52</span><span class="nk"> &lt;elky&gt;</span> <span class="topic">#topic </span><span class="topicline">anzeljg To put together a quick wiki page with some information (possibly code too) &lt;= wiki page done, code not yet.</span>
<a name="l-31"></a><span class="tm">07:44:02</span><span class="nk"> &lt;anzeljg&gt;</span> yeah
<a name="l-32"></a><span class="tm">07:44:03</span><span class="nk"> &lt;elky&gt;</span> <span class="cmd">#link </span><span class="cmdline">https://wiki.mahara.org/index.php/Developer_Area/Specifications_in_Development/Cloud_Services</span>
<a name="l-33"></a><span class="tm">07:44:13</span><span class="nk"> &lt;elky&gt;</span> nice looking spec, anzeljg
<a name="l-34"></a><span class="tm">07:44:18</span><span class="nk"> &lt;anzeljg&gt;</span> It shpuld be done a month or so ago, but here it is...
<a name="l-35"></a><span class="tm">07:44:21</span><span class="nk"> &lt;hughdavenport&gt;</span> don't believe dajan's thing has been done
<a name="l-36"></a><span class="tm">07:44:22</span><span class="nk"> &lt;anzeljg&gt;</span> <span class="cmd">#link </span><span class="cmdline">https://wiki.mahara.org/index.php/Developer_Area/Specifications_in_Development/Cloud_Services</span>
<a name="l-37"></a><span class="tm">07:45:02</span><span class="nk"> &lt;anzeljg&gt;</span> i also uploaded a code to github... for testing (feedback welcome) and that has not been oficially released yet...
<a name="l-38"></a><span class="tm">07:45:12</span><span class="nk"> &lt;anzeljg&gt;</span> <span class="cmd">#link </span><span class="cmdline">https://github.com/anzeljg/mahara-cloud</span>
<a name="l-39"></a><span class="tm">07:45:42</span><span class="nk"> &lt;anzeljg&gt;</span> Currently Cloud plugin has support/integration for Box, Dropbox, SugarSync and Zotero
<a name="l-40"></a><span class="tm">07:45:43</span><span class="nk"> &lt;anzeljg&gt;</span> ..
<a name="l-41"></a><span class="tm">07:45:47</span><span class="nk"> &lt;elky&gt;</span> nice, we'll have a look at that between now and next meeting then
<a name="l-42"></a><span class="tm">07:46:03</span><span class="nk"> &lt;elky&gt;</span> <span class="cmd">#info </span><span class="cmdline">Currently Cloud plugin has support/integration for Box, Dropbox, SugarSync and Zotero</span>
<a name="l-43"></a><span class="tm">07:46:45</span><span class="nk"> &lt;elky&gt;</span> any other discussion needed at this point in time?
<a name="l-44"></a><span class="tm">07:46:53</span><span class="nk"> &lt;anzeljg&gt;</span> nope
<a name="l-45"></a><span class="tm">07:47:18</span><span class="nk"> &lt;elky&gt;</span> moving on then
<a name="l-46"></a><span class="tm">07:47:21</span><span class="nk"> &lt;iarenaza&gt;</span> looks really nice anzeljg
<a name="l-47"></a><span class="tm">07:47:34</span><span class="nk"> &lt;anzeljg&gt;</span> <span class="hi">iarenaza:</span> the spec or the code ;)
<a name="l-48"></a><span class="tm">07:47:59</span><span class="nk"> &lt;iarenaza&gt;</span> the spec (haven't had a look at the code yet)
<a name="l-49"></a><span class="tm">07:48:08</span><span class="nk"> &lt;anzeljg&gt;</span> i know, just teasing you...
<a name="l-50"></a><span class="tm">07:48:28</span><span class="nk"> &lt;elky&gt;</span> <span class="topic">#topic </span><span class="topicline">alanmc to post to dev forum post about the mobile api</span>
<a name="l-51"></a><span class="tm">07:48:35</span><span class="nk"> &lt;elky&gt;</span> <span class="cmd">#link </span><span class="cmdline">https://mahara.org/interaction/forum/topic.php?id=4747#post20953</span>
<a name="l-52"></a><span class="tm">07:48:45</span><span class="nk"> &lt;elky&gt;</span> alan's not online but he did post that earlier today
<a name="l-53"></a><span class="tm">07:50:11</span><span class="nk"> &lt;elky&gt;</span> hughdavenport, you've been working with him on that, yes?
<a name="l-54"></a><span class="tm">07:50:44</span><span class="nk"> &lt;elky&gt;</span> i know richardm was doing lots before he left
<a name="l-55"></a><span class="tm">07:50:44</span><span class="nk"> &lt;hughdavenport&gt;</span> nope, haven't done anything on his stuff
<a name="l-56"></a><span class="tm">07:50:50</span><span class="nk"> &lt;elky&gt;</span> ah ok
<a name="l-57"></a><span class="tm">07:50:56</span><span class="nk"> &lt;hughdavenport&gt;</span> though he was going to ask me if he needed help
<a name="l-58"></a><span class="tm">07:51:03</span><span class="nk"> &lt;hughdavenport&gt;</span> only done gerrit stuff with him
<a name="l-59"></a><span class="tm">07:51:16</span><span class="nk"> &lt;elky&gt;</span> one of us needs to review it before next monday
<a name="l-60"></a><span class="tm">07:51:36</span><span class="nk"> &lt;hughdavenport&gt;</span> yup, will be on my list
<a name="l-61"></a><span class="tm">07:52:20</span><span class="nk"> &lt;elky&gt;</span> <span class="cmd">#action </span><span class="cmdline">hugh to work with alan on maharadroid/api stuff before feature freeze</span>
<a name="l-62"></a><span class="tm">07:52:51</span><span class="nk"> &lt;elky&gt;</span> <span class="topic">#topic </span><span class="topicline">elky look into removing google apps block from the core</span>
<a name="l-63"></a><span class="tm">07:53:03</span><span class="nk"> &lt;elky&gt;</span> <span class="cmd">#info </span><span class="cmdline">elky's not had a chance</span>
<a name="l-64"></a><span class="tm">07:53:44</span><span class="nk"> &lt;elky&gt;</span> <span class="cmd">#info </span><span class="cmdline">should be noted that much of it would be replaced by anzeljg's cloudy stuff which is yay</span>
<a name="l-65"></a><span class="tm">07:53:53</span><span class="nk"> &lt;kevinmoilar&gt;</span> :)
<a name="l-66"></a><span class="tm">07:54:05</span><span class="nk"> &lt;anzeljg&gt;</span> ;)
<a name="l-67"></a><span class="tm">07:54:15</span><span class="nk"> &lt;elky&gt;</span> <span class="topic">#topic </span><span class="topicline">elky/hughdavenport update code guidelines and extend it to other than php</span>
<a name="l-68"></a><span class="tm">07:54:28</span><span class="nk"> &lt;elky&gt;</span> I haven't, still. hughdavenport?
<a name="l-69"></a><span class="tm">07:54:34</span><span class="nk"> &lt;hughdavenport&gt;</span> been on leave
<a name="l-70"></a><span class="tm">07:55:16</span><span class="nk"> &lt;elky&gt;</span> i didn't notice ;)
<a name="l-71"></a><span class="tm">07:55:45 </span><span class="nka">* kevinmoilar</span> <span class="ac">wonders how to interpret the 'may be' in The API may be extended to support messaging and commenting on blogposts in due course</span>
<a name="l-72"></a><span class="tm">07:55:54</span><span class="nk"> &lt;kevinmoilar&gt;</span> on https://reviews.mahara.org/#/c/1439/
<a name="l-73"></a><span class="tm">07:56:13</span><span class="nk"> &lt;kevinmoilar&gt;</span> will be a real boost i reckon, the messaging
<a name="l-74"></a><span class="tm">07:56:19</span><span class="nk"> &lt;elky&gt;</span> kevinmoilar, pending time availability I'd guess
<a name="l-75"></a><span class="tm">07:56:21</span><span class="nk"> &lt;kevinmoilar&gt;</span> and commenting
<a name="l-76"></a><span class="tm">07:56:26</span><span class="nk"> &lt;hughdavenport&gt;</span> hmm, would have to ask about that with alan
<a name="l-77"></a><span class="tm">07:56:38</span><span class="nk"> &lt;hughdavenport&gt;</span> <span class="hi">elky:</span> can you ask him tomo?
<a name="l-78"></a><span class="tm">07:57:01</span><span class="nk"> &lt;elky&gt;</span> hughdavenport, yep, but i suspect he'll echo my answer
<a name="l-79"></a><span class="tm">07:57:42</span><span class="nk"> &lt;elky&gt;</span> <span class="cmd">#info </span><span class="cmdline">kevinmoilar concerned about non-committal regarding messaging/commenting support in api</span>
<a name="l-80"></a><span class="tm">07:58:01</span><span class="nk"> &lt;kevinmoilar&gt;</span> i hope i can motivate adi_b and the others to do a hackday once this crazy moodle migration summer is dealt with
<a name="l-81"></a><span class="tm">07:58:14</span><span class="nk"> &lt;elky&gt;</span> <span class="cmd">#action </span><span class="cmdline">elky to confirm plans with alan</span>
<a name="l-82"></a><span class="tm">07:58:52</span><span class="nk"> &lt;hughdavenport&gt;</span> <span class="hi">elky:</span> even if he just gives a general overview on how they may be extended in the commit message (and/or wiki)
<a name="l-83"></a><span class="tm">07:59:05</span><span class="nk"> &lt;hughdavenport&gt;</span> would make it better if he suddenly dropped out
<a name="l-84"></a><span class="tm">07:59:17</span><span class="nk"> &lt;kevinmoilar&gt;</span> huh
<a name="l-85"></a><span class="tm">08:00:23</span><span class="nk"> &lt;elky&gt;</span> <span class="cmd">#info </span><span class="cmdline">hughdavenport suggests alan give "a general overview on how they may be extended in the commit message (and/or wiki)"</span>
<a name="l-86"></a><span class="tm">08:00:55</span><span class="nk"> &lt;elky&gt;</span> anything else on this particular topic?
<a name="l-87"></a><span class="tm">08:01:24</span><span class="nk"> &lt;kevinmoilar&gt;</span> any plans on iOS for this?
<a name="l-88"></a><span class="tm">08:01:44</span><span class="nk"> &lt;elky&gt;</span> I don't think we have any iOS developers at catalyst
<a name="l-89"></a><span class="tm">08:01:57</span><span class="nk"> &lt;kevinmoilar&gt;</span> neither do we
<a name="l-90"></a><span class="tm">08:02:09</span><span class="nk"> &lt;elky&gt;</span> so it'd depend on a wild iOS developer appearing
<a name="l-91"></a><span class="tm">08:02:11</span><span class="nk"> &lt;kevinmoilar&gt;</span> bar the phonegap etc
<a name="l-92"></a><span class="tm">08:02:16</span><span class="nk"> &lt;anzeljg&gt;</span> communitiy developer?
<a name="l-93"></a><span class="tm">08:02:17</span><span class="nk"> &lt;kevinmoilar&gt;</span> wild yeh
<a name="l-94"></a><span class="tm">08:02:57</span><span class="nk"> &lt;elky&gt;</span> <span class="cmd">#info </span><span class="cmdline">kevinmoilar asks about iOS support. answer; currently we don't know of an iOS developer, but if one magically appeared we'd not turn them away</span>
<a name="l-95"></a><span class="tm">08:02:59</span><span class="nk"> &lt;hughdavenport&gt;</span> I don't think it will happen at catalyst, as there is a cost to developing iOS app's (as well as dev cost)
<a name="l-96"></a><span class="tm">08:03:09</span><span class="nk"> &lt;hughdavenport&gt;</span> apple charge you for using the SDK
<a name="l-97"></a><span class="tm">08:03:15</span><span class="nk"> &lt;hughdavenport&gt;</span> because they are awesome
<a name="l-98"></a><span class="tm">08:03:22</span><span class="nk"> &lt;kevinmoilar&gt;</span> we might be able to 'find' some funding from client who showed interest - but that its wild too a the mom
<a name="l-99"></a><span class="tm">08:03:28</span><span class="nk"> &lt;elky&gt;</span> hughdavenport, as well as the poor thing being slightly out of place here ;)
<a name="l-100"></a><span class="tm">08:04:11</span><span class="nk"> &lt;kevinmoilar&gt;</span> but yeah, not enough interest from our end to push this i guess
<a name="l-101"></a><span class="tm">08:04:18</span><span class="nk"> &lt;elky&gt;</span> kevinmoilar, i suspect we could find finding, but unless it's big bucks, we'd want a pretty efficient dev to get it done
<a name="l-102"></a><span class="tm">08:04:32</span><span class="nk"> &lt;elky&gt;</span> dajan!
<a name="l-103"></a><span class="tm">08:04:33</span><span class="nk"> &lt;hughdavenport&gt;</span> hi dajan
<a name="l-104"></a><span class="tm">08:04:39</span><span class="nk"> &lt;anzeljg&gt;</span> hi dajan!
<a name="l-105"></a><span class="tm">08:04:41</span><span class="nk"> &lt;kevinmoilar&gt;</span> hi dajan
<a name="l-106"></a><span class="tm">08:04:45</span><span class="nk"> &lt;dajan&gt;</span> hello
<a name="l-107"></a><span class="tm">08:04:46</span><span class="nk"> &lt;elky&gt;</span> we are in the meeting, please introduce yourself :)
<a name="l-108"></a><span class="tm">08:04:48</span><span class="nk"> &lt;hughdavenport&gt;</span> long time :P
<a name="l-109"></a><span class="tm">08:05:03</span><span class="nk"> &lt;dajan&gt;</span> i am chatting with an ipad so not easy
<a name="l-110"></a><span class="tm">08:05:18</span><span class="nk"> &lt;elky&gt;</span> kevinmoilar, ok to leave the api discussion until we know more from alan?
<a name="l-111"></a><span class="tm">08:05:28</span><span class="nk"> &lt;kevinmoilar&gt;</span> ok
<a name="l-112"></a><span class="tm">08:05:32</span><span class="nk"> &lt;elky&gt;</span> we should go back to dajan's recurring agenda item
<a name="l-113"></a><span class="tm">08:05:52</span><span class="nk"> &lt;elky&gt;</span> <span class="topic">#topic </span><span class="topicline">dajan to raise appropriate issues in the tracker</span>
<a name="l-114"></a><span class="tm">08:06:07</span><span class="nk"> &lt;elky&gt;</span> I um, hope you remember what this is about :D
<a name="l-115"></a><span class="tm">08:06:28</span><span class="nk"> &lt;hughdavenport&gt;</span> http://meetbot.mahara.org/mahara-dev/2012/mahara-dev.2012-04-25-20.02.log.html has it
<a name="l-116"></a><span class="tm">08:07:09</span><span class="nk"> &lt;hughdavenport&gt;</span> hi rkabalin
<a name="l-117"></a><span class="tm">08:07:15</span><span class="nk"> &lt;rkabalin&gt;</span> Hello
<a name="l-118"></a><span class="tm">08:07:18</span><span class="nk"> &lt;kevinmoilar&gt;</span> hey rkabalin
<a name="l-119"></a><span class="tm">08:07:21</span><span class="nk"> &lt;anzeljg&gt;</span> hi rkabalin
<a name="l-120"></a><span class="tm">08:07:21</span><span class="nk"> &lt;elky&gt;</span> rkabalin, hello, please introduce yourself to the meeting
<a name="l-121"></a><span class="tm">08:07:34</span><span class="nk"> &lt;rkabalin&gt;</span> <span class="cmd">#info </span><span class="cmdline">Ruslan Kabalin - Lancaster University, UK</span>
<a name="l-122"></a><span class="tm">08:07:44</span><span class="nk"> &lt;elky&gt;</span> and so you know where we're at: http://meetbot.mahara.org/mahara-dev/2012/mahara-dev.2012-04-25-20.02.log.html has it
<a name="l-123"></a><span class="tm">08:07:47</span><span class="nk"> &lt;dajan&gt;</span> ok i will write in the tracker a few revommendations about extresource plugin to find a way to fusion Laurent Emprecht's plugin eith the actual external resources plugins we have nowadays in Mahara
<a name="l-124"></a><span class="tm">08:07:49</span><span class="nk"> &lt;dobedobedoh&gt;</span> <span class="cmd">#info </span><span class="cmdline">dobedobedoh is Andrew Nicols - Lancaster University, UK</span>
<a name="l-125"></a><span class="tm">08:07:56</span><span class="nk"> &lt;dajan&gt;</span> i do this next week
<a name="l-126"></a><span class="tm">08:08:03</span><span class="nk"> &lt;elky&gt;</span> dajan, thank you
<a name="l-127"></a><span class="tm">08:08:08</span><span class="nk"> &lt;hughdavenport&gt;</span> hi dobedobedoh
<a name="l-128"></a><span class="tm">08:08:19</span><span class="nk"> &lt;kevinmoilar&gt;</span> hello dobedobedoh
<a name="l-129"></a><span class="tm">08:08:26</span><span class="nk"> &lt;iarenaza&gt;</span> hi dajan and dobedobedoh
<a name="l-130"></a><span class="tm">08:08:27</span><span class="nk"> &lt;anzeljg&gt;</span> hi dobedobedoh
<a name="l-131"></a><span class="tm">08:08:29</span><span class="nk"> &lt;elky&gt;</span> <span class="cmd">#info </span><span class="cmdline">dajan says: i will write in the tracker a few revommendations about extresource plugin to find a way to fusion Laurent Emprecht's plugin eith the actual external resources plugins we have nowadays in Mahara</span>
<a name="l-132"></a><span class="tm">08:09:11</span><span class="nk"> &lt;elky&gt;</span> how about we give the lancaster guys a few moments to get up to speed
<a name="l-133"></a><span class="tm">08:09:25</span><span class="nk"> &lt;dajan&gt;</span> when i write eith on my ipad keyboard i meant "with". sorry about that
<a name="l-134"></a><span class="tm">08:09:27</span><span class="nk"> &lt;anzeljg&gt;</span> ;)
<a name="l-135"></a><span class="tm">08:09:47</span><span class="nk"> &lt;elky&gt;</span> dajan, that's ok, my typing today is terrible even on real keyboards
<a name="l-136"></a><span class="tm">08:12:11</span><span class="nk"> &lt;dajan&gt;</span> in short i thing we should find a way of having just one block to embed all the different external sources that works in collaboration with the code for iframe and the new interface for iframe existing in 1.6
<a name="l-137"></a><span class="tm">08:12:49</span><span class="nk"> &lt;elky&gt;</span> dajan, we have to weigh up the maintainability of something like that though
<a name="l-138"></a><span class="tm">08:12:50</span><span class="nk"> &lt;dajan&gt;</span> i hate this keyboard
<a name="l-139"></a><span class="tm">08:13:44</span><span class="nk"> &lt;elky&gt;</span> <span class="cmd">#info </span><span class="cmdline">dajan: we should find a way of having just one block to embed all the different external sources that works in collaboration with the code for iframes</span>
<a name="l-140"></a><span class="tm">08:13:59</span><span class="nk"> &lt;elky&gt;</span> <span class="cmd">#info </span><span class="cmdline">elky: maintainability needs to be considered carefully too</span>
<a name="l-141"></a><span class="tm">08:14:12</span><span class="nk"> &lt;elky&gt;</span> rkabalin, dobedobedoh, up to speed?
<a name="l-142"></a><span class="tm">08:14:56</span><span class="nk"> &lt;rkabalin&gt;</span> yep
<a name="l-143"></a><span class="tm">08:14:58</span><span class="nk"> &lt;dobedobedoh&gt;</span> <span class="hi">elky:</span> Yes thanks
<a name="l-144"></a><span class="tm">08:15:12</span><span class="nk"> &lt;dajan&gt;</span> yes i agree with you elky But it may simplify the life of users and may also be more easy after to maintain for developers tho. if we find a way of doing it well it could be one stone two birds
<a name="l-145"></a><span class="tm">08:15:24</span><span class="nk"> &lt;rkabalin&gt;</span> we talked about some universal embedding plugin on last meeting
<a name="l-146"></a><span class="tm">08:15:40</span><span class="nk"> &lt;rkabalin&gt;</span> what dajan is talking about is the same?
<a name="l-147"></a><span class="tm">08:15:55</span><span class="nk"> &lt;elky&gt;</span> rkabalin, im not sure if he's talking about anzeljg's thing or not
<a name="l-148"></a><span class="tm">08:16:03</span><span class="nk"> &lt;anzeljg&gt;</span> no
<a name="l-149"></a><span class="tm">08:16:07</span><span class="nk"> &lt;anzeljg&gt;</span> he's not
<a name="l-150"></a><span class="tm">08:16:12</span><span class="nk"> &lt;dajan&gt;</span> yes with the addition of oembed
<a name="l-151"></a><span class="tm">08:16:25</span><span class="nk"> &lt;rkabalin&gt;</span> I see
<a name="l-152"></a><span class="tm">08:16:28</span><span class="nk"> &lt;kevinmoilar&gt;</span> <span class="hi">rkabalin:</span> dajan presented it at maharauk
<a name="l-153"></a><span class="tm">08:16:37</span><span class="nk"> &lt;elky&gt;</span> heh. perhaps you two need to talk this out
<a name="l-154"></a><span class="tm">08:16:47</span><span class="nk"> &lt;dajan&gt;</span> i did that to remember this
<a name="l-155"></a><span class="tm">08:17:10</span><span class="nk"> &lt;rkabalin&gt;</span> ok
<a name="l-156"></a><span class="tm">08:17:44</span><span class="nk"> &lt;rkabalin&gt;</span> ah, Laurent's plugin, yes, now I remember
<a name="l-157"></a><span class="tm">08:17:47</span><span class="nk"> &lt;dajan&gt;</span> i write something in the wiki and we will see how you take it or not see this next meeting
<a name="l-158"></a><span class="tm">08:17:56</span><span class="nk"> &lt;elky&gt;</span> dajan, anzeljg could perhaps you two have a discussion some time in the next few weeks, in email or whatever, and work out where the similarities are and what the differences are?
<a name="l-159"></a><span class="tm">08:18:18</span><span class="nk"> &lt;anzeljg&gt;</span> we did that already, i think
<a name="l-160"></a><span class="tm">08:18:23</span><span class="nk"> &lt;dajan&gt;</span> with a coktail in Zurich maybe
<a name="l-161"></a><span class="tm">08:18:26</span><span class="nk"> &lt;anzeljg&gt;</span> also discussed this with anitsirk
<a name="l-162"></a><span class="tm">08:18:30</span><span class="nk"> &lt;anzeljg&gt;</span> ;)
<a name="l-163"></a><span class="tm">08:18:47</span><span class="nk"> &lt;anzeljg&gt;</span> anitsirk suggested we keep embed.ly for the people on shared hosting...
<a name="l-164"></a><span class="tm">08:19:16</span><span class="nk"> &lt;dajan&gt;</span> i see anitsirk next week in Fribourg (Switzerland) will have a chat with her about it
<a name="l-165"></a><span class="tm">08:20:03</span><span class="nk"> &lt;anzeljg&gt;</span> nice...
<a name="l-166"></a><span class="tm">08:20:43</span><span class="nk"> &lt;kevinmoilar&gt;</span> <span class="hi">dajan:</span> would be nice to see you too
<a name="l-167"></a><span class="tm">08:20:53</span><span class="nk"> &lt;elky&gt;</span> <span class="cmd">#action </span><span class="cmdline">kristina, dajan and anzeljg to coordinate and extend anzeljg's spec to work out similarities and differences etc</span>
<a name="l-168"></a><span class="tm">08:21:01</span><span class="nk"> &lt;elky&gt;</span> is that ok with you two?
<a name="l-169"></a><span class="tm">08:21:12</span><span class="nk"> &lt;anzeljg&gt;</span> fine with me
<a name="l-170"></a><span class="tm">08:21:30</span><span class="nk"> &lt;elky&gt;</span> cool. the less confusion and double-work the better :)
<a name="l-171"></a><span class="tm">08:21:33</span><span class="nk"> &lt;anzeljg&gt;</span> but i didn't write any specs on that...
<a name="l-172"></a><span class="tm">08:22:23</span><span class="nk"> &lt;elky&gt;</span> anzeljg, i see similarities in what you two are trying to do. i want to be able to understand what the simliarities are so we don't end up having to decide between two pieces of code later
<a name="l-173"></a><span class="tm">08:22:41</span><span class="nk"> &lt;dajan&gt;</span> kevinmoilar I am always happy to meet nice people and i am a good traveler
<a name="l-174"></a><span class="tm">08:22:58</span><span class="nk"> &lt;anzeljg&gt;</span> <span class="hi">dajan:</span> please let me know about your talk with kristina next week
<a name="l-175"></a><span class="tm">08:23:12</span><span class="nk"> &lt;kevinmoilar&gt;</span> <span class="hi">dajan:</span> i mean in fribourg next week - anitsikirk is visiting us at liip
<a name="l-176"></a><span class="tm">08:23:19</span><span class="nk"> &lt;dajan&gt;</span> i should be in Australia and may NZ in October
<a name="l-177"></a><span class="tm">08:23:46</span><span class="nk"> &lt;dajan&gt;</span> i meet you at Liip by the way
<a name="l-178"></a><span class="tm">08:24:05</span><span class="nk"> &lt;kevinmoilar&gt;</span> ? :)
<a name="l-179"></a><span class="tm">08:24:09</span><span class="nk"> &lt;elky&gt;</span> ok, should we move on?
<a name="l-180"></a><span class="tm">08:24:16</span><span class="nk"> &lt;dajan&gt;</span> yes
<a name="l-181"></a><span class="tm">08:24:23</span><span class="nk"> &lt;elky&gt;</span> <span class="topic">#topic </span><span class="topicline">Continued: Discuss safeiframe xss vulnerabilities</span>
<a name="l-182"></a><span class="tm">08:25:05</span><span class="nk"> &lt;elky&gt;</span> we were going to continue the discussion of this
<a name="l-183"></a><span class="tm">08:25:20</span><span class="nk"> &lt;elky&gt;</span> i'm still not sure what we should do about it
<a name="l-184"></a><span class="tm">08:26:55</span><span class="nk"> &lt;elky&gt;</span> anyone else's thoughts?
<a name="l-185"></a><span class="tm">08:28:07</span><span class="nk"> &lt;elky&gt;</span> hughdavenport?
<a name="l-186"></a><span class="tm">08:28:19</span><span class="nk"> &lt;hughdavenport&gt;</span> remind me?
<a name="l-187"></a><span class="tm">08:28:20 </span><span class="nka">* iarenaza</span> <span class="ac">re-reading discussion from last time</span>
<a name="l-188"></a><span class="tm">08:28:38</span><span class="nk"> &lt;elky&gt;</span> hughdavenport, the safeiframes stuff will let people define their own regexes and stuff for iframes
<a name="l-189"></a><span class="tm">08:28:52</span><span class="nk"> &lt;elky&gt;</span> which could let anything in if they mess it up
<a name="l-190"></a><span class="tm">08:29:10</span><span class="nk"> &lt;hughdavenport&gt;</span> I thought we came to the conclusion that it requires admins to enter them so wasn't really a flaw
<a name="l-191"></a><span class="tm">08:29:29</span><span class="nk"> &lt;anzeljg&gt;</span> by people do you mean admins or also regular users?
<a name="l-192"></a><span class="tm">08:29:35</span><span class="nk"> &lt;elky&gt;</span> admins
<a name="l-193"></a><span class="tm">08:29:47</span><span class="nk"> &lt;anzeljg&gt;</span> i don't see a problem then?!?
<a name="l-194"></a><span class="tm">08:30:01</span><span class="nk"> &lt;anzeljg&gt;</span> or is there one?
<a name="l-195"></a><span class="tm">08:30:25</span><span class="nk"> &lt;iarenaza&gt;</span> the problem was that the site admin and the system admin might not be the same person
<a name="l-196"></a><span class="tm">08:30:42</span><span class="nk"> &lt;anzeljg&gt;</span> oh...
<a name="l-197"></a><span class="tm">08:30:45</span><span class="nk"> &lt;elky&gt;</span> anzeljg, it does mean everyone who reviews mahara for the security bounty is going to come to us telling us they can exploit it, and we get to tell them it's Not A Bug
<a name="l-198"></a><span class="tm">08:31:01</span><span class="nk"> &lt;anzeljg&gt;</span> i see
<a name="l-199"></a><span class="tm">08:31:17</span><span class="nk"