Commit 954c0bbd authored by Francois Marier's avatar Francois Marier

[mahara-dev] Meeting of 27th March 2012

Signed-off-by: default avatarFrancois Marier <francois@catalyst.net.nz>
parent 30bf0c27
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-type" content="text/html;charset=UTF-8">
<title>#mahara-dev Meeting</title>
<style type="text/css">
/* This is for the .html in the HTML2 writer */
body {
font-family: Helvetica, sans-serif;
font-size:14px;
}
h1 {
text-align: center;
}
a {
color:navy;
text-decoration: none;
border-bottom:1px dotted navy;
}
a:hover {
text-decoration:none;
border-bottom: 0;
color:#0000B9;
}
hr {
border: 1px solid #ccc;
}
/* The (nick, time) item pairs, and other body text things. */
.details {
font-size: 12px;
font-weight:bold;
}
/* The 'AGREED:', 'IDEA', etc, prefix to lines. */
.itemtype {
font-style: normal; /* un-italics it */
font-weight: bold;
}
/* Example: change single item types. Capitalized command name.
/* .TOPIC { color:navy; } */
/* .AGREED { color:lime; } */
</style>
</head>
<body>
<h1>#mahara-dev Meeting</h1>
<span class="details">
Meeting started by anitsirk at 07:41:27 UTC
(<a href="mahara-dev.2012-03-27-07.41.log.html">full logs</a>).</span>
<br><br>
<h3>Meeting summary</h3>
<ol>
<li>
<ol type="a">
<li><span class="INFO">anitsirk = Kristina Hoeppner, Catalyst IT,
Wellington, NZ</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-03-27-07.41.log.html#l-6'>anitsirk</a>,
07:41:49)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">anzeljg is Gregor Anzelj, translator and
developer, Ljubljana, Slovenia</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-03-27-07.41.log.html#l-7'>anzeljg</a>,
07:41:51)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">Andrew Nicols - Lancaster University</span>
<span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-03-27-07.41.log.html#l-8'>dobedobedoh</a>,
07:41:52)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">fmarier is Francois Marier</span> <span
class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-03-27-07.41.log.html#l-9'>fmarier</a>,
07:41:58)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">richardm is Richard Mansfield, Catalyst IT,
Wellington, New Zealand</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-03-27-07.41.log.html#l-10'>richardm</a>,
07:42:04)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">Ruslan Kabalin - Lancaster University,
UK</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-03-27-07.41.log.html#l-11'>rkabalin_</a>,
07:42:09)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">elky is melissa draper, Catalyst IT</span>
<span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-03-27-07.41.log.html#l-12'>elky</a>,
07:42:24)</span></li>
</ol>
<br></li>
<li><b class="TOPIC">Items from last meeting</b> <span class="details">(<a href='mahara-dev.2012-03-27-07.41.log.html#l-13'>anitsirk</a>, 07:42:44)</span>
<ol type="a">
<li><span class="INFO">all action items were related to checking bugs
before freezing mahara 1.5. thus nothing to report.</span> <span
class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-03-27-07.41.log.html#l-14'>anitsirk</a>,
07:43:08)</span></li>
</ol>
<br></li>
<li><b class="TOPIC">Triggers in Mahara (Richard)</b> <span class="details">(<a href='mahara-dev.2012-03-27-07.41.log.html#l-15'>anitsirk</a>, 07:43:20)</span>
<ol type="a">
<li><span class="INFO">mahara has a function to create db triggers if
needed</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-03-27-07.41.log.html#l-30'>anitsirk</a>,
07:45:22)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">If a trigger needs to be changed, you drop and
recreate</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-03-27-07.41.log.html#l-44'>anitsirk</a>,
07:50:15)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">the db_drop_trigger function would need to be
used for that</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-03-27-07.41.log.html#l-48'>anitsirk</a>,
07:50:48)</span></li>
</ol>
<br></li>
<li><b class="TOPIC">Upstream status of Dwoo (Francois)</b> <span class="details">(<a href='mahara-dev.2012-03-27-07.41.log.html#l-52'>anitsirk</a>, 07:51:56)</span>
<ol type="a">
<li><span
class="INFO">https://twitter.com/#!/seldaek/status/167546484865241088
triggered the topic</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-03-27-07.41.log.html#l-53'>anitsirk</a>,
07:51:57)</span></li>
<li><a
href="https://twitter.com/#!/seldaek/status/167546484865241088">https://twitter.com/#!/seldaek/status/167546484865241088</a>
<span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-03-27-07.41.log.html#l-55'>anitsirk</a>,
07:51:58)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">Mjollnir` was looking for a new maintainer for
the dwoo debian package</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-03-27-07.41.log.html#l-59'>anitsirk</a>,
07:53:41)</span></li>
<li><i class="itemtype">HELP</i>: <span class="HELP">: if dwoo is not
going to be maintained much in the future, should we keep using it
or should we look at switching to something else?</span> <span
class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-03-27-07.41.log.html#l-63'>anitsirk</a>,
07:54:27)</span></li>
<li><i class="itemtype">IDEA</i>: <span class="IDEA">we could switch
but that could be expensive to rewrite customizations</span> <span
class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-03-27-07.41.log.html#l-72'>anitsirk</a>,
07:56:04)</span></li>
<li><i class="itemtype">HELP</i>: <span class="HELP">are there any big
templating systems for php or is it just homebrewed things from
various developers?</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-03-27-07.41.log.html#l-74'>anitsirk</a>,
07:57:00)</span></li>
<li><i class="itemtype">IDEA</i>: <span class="IDEA">from rkabalin_ :
I think we should keep Dwoo, as it entirely meets our requirements
at the moment and maintain it as a part of Mahara.</span> <span
class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-03-27-07.41.log.html#l-77'>anitsirk</a>,
07:57:57)</span></li>
<li><a
href="http://twig.sensiolabs.org/">http://twig.sensiolabs.org/</a>
<span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-03-27-07.41.log.html#l-99'>anzeljg</a>,
08:01:27)</span></li>
<li><a
href="http://twig.sensiolabs.org/">http://twig.sensiolabs.org/</a>
<span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-03-27-07.41.log.html#l-100'>fmarier</a>,
08:01:27)</span></li>
<li><i class="itemtype">ACTION</i>: <span class="ACTION">fmarier to
create a wishlist bug for twig as templating system</span> <span
class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-03-27-07.41.log.html#l-109'>anitsirk</a>,
08:03:15)</span></li>
<li><a
href="https://bugs.launchpad.net/mahara/+bug/966001">https://bugs.launchpad.net/mahara/+bug/966001</a>
<span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-03-27-07.41.log.html#l-111'>fmarier</a>,
08:04:33)</span></li>
<li><a
href="http://fabien.potencier.org/article/34/templating-engines-in-php">http://fabien.potencier.org/article/34/templating-engines-in-php</a>
<span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-03-27-07.41.log.html#l-128'>Mjollnir`</a>,
08:08:42)</span></li>
<li><a
href="http://fabien.potencier.org/article/34/templating-engines-in-php">http://fabien.potencier.org/article/34/templating-engines-in-php</a>
<span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-03-27-07.41.log.html#l-131'>fmarier</a>,
08:09:10)</span></li>
<li><a
href="http://wiki.cmsmadesimple.org/index.php/FAQ2#Who.27s_that_Smarty_guy.3F">http://wiki.cmsmadesimple.org/index.php/FAQ2#Who.27s_that_Smarty_guy.3F</a>
<span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-03-27-07.41.log.html#l-138'>anzeljg</a>,
08:10:29)</span></li>
</ol>
<br></li>
<li><b class="TOPIC">Should CIA commit go on #mahara-dev? (Francois)</b> <span class="details">(<a href='mahara-dev.2012-03-27-07.41.log.html#l-139'>anitsirk</a>, 08:10:44)</span>
<ol type="a">
<li><span
class="INFO">http://feeding.cloud.geek.nz/2012/03/watching-gerrit-merges-on-irc-using.html
for background reading on the topic</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-03-27-07.41.log.html#l-140'>anitsirk</a>,
08:10:44)</span></li>
<li><a
href="http://feeding.cloud.geek.nz/2012/03/watching-gerrit-merges-on-irc-using.html">http://feeding.cloud.geek.nz/2012/03/watching-gerrit-merges-on-irc-using.html</a>
<span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-03-27-07.41.log.html#l-141'>anitsirk</a>,
08:10:45)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">#mahara-commits currently has notices whenever
something is merged from gerrit</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-03-27-07.41.log.html#l-149'>anitsirk</a>,
08:12:01)</span></li>
<li><i class="itemtype">AGREED</i>: <span class="AGREED">CIA commits
currently on #mahara-cmmits move to #mahara-dev</span> <span
class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-03-27-07.41.log.html#l-157'>anitsirk</a>,
08:13:07)</span></li>
<li><i class="itemtype">ACTION</i>: <span class="ACTION">fmarier to
move CIA commits from #mahara-commits to #mahara-dev</span> <span
class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-03-27-07.41.log.html#l-158'>anitsirk</a>,
08:13:22)</span></li>
</ol>
<br></li>
<li><b class="TOPIC">Update on how we give access to new translators (Francois &amp; Richard)</b> <span class="details">(<a href='mahara-dev.2012-03-27-07.41.log.html#l-160'>anitsirk</a>, 08:13:56)</span>
<ol type="a">
<li><a
href="https://launchpad.net/~launchpad-translators">https://launchpad.net/~launchpad-translators</a>
<span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-03-27-07.41.log.html#l-179'>fmarier</a>,
08:20:10)</span></li>
<li><i class="itemtype">IDEA</i>: <span class="IDEA">make the
translation group either open or assign it to the respective
Launchpad Translators group</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-03-27-07.41.log.html#l-183'>anitsirk</a>,
08:21:51)</span></li>
<li><i class="itemtype">IDEA</i>: <span class="IDEA">ideally the
owners of the mahara langpacks should be the teams in this list:
https://translations.launchpad.net/+groups/launchpad-translators/
because they are the most active translation groups</span> <span
class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-03-27-07.41.log.html#l-187'>anitsirk</a>,
08:22:51)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">in some cases, the mahara translators prefer to
have their own group.</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-03-27-07.41.log.html#l-191'>anitsirk</a>,
08:23:49)</span></li>
<li><i class="itemtype">ACTION</i>: <span class="ACTION">anzeljg joins
the slovenian team on launchpad so that we could make it the owner
of the mahara translation</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-03-27-07.41.log.html#l-207'>anitsirk</a>,
08:27:59)</span></li>
<li><a
href="https://launchpad.net/~lp-l10n-sl">https://launchpad.net/~lp-l10n-sl</a>
<span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-03-27-07.41.log.html#l-210'>fmarier</a>,
08:28:21)</span></li>
<li><i class="itemtype">HELP</i>: <span class="HELP">who would approve
lang strings marked for review in a translation if we assign the
launchpad translators group as the owner of the mahara
translation?</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-03-27-07.41.log.html#l-226'>anitsirk</a>,
08:31:52)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">anyone from a translation team can approve
strings that need reviewing</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-03-27-07.41.log.html#l-229'>anitsirk</a>,
08:32:43)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">if a translation maintainer notices that a
translation team has lead to inconsistency and a lower quality of
the translation, then we can always change it back to a
Mahara-specific translation team</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-03-27-07.41.log.html#l-232'>anitsirk</a>,
08:33:34)</span></li>
<li><a
href="https://translations.launchpad.net/+groups/mahara-translation-group">https://translations.launchpad.net/+groups/mahara-translation-group</a>
<span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-03-27-07.41.log.html#l-235'>fmarier</a>,
08:34:16)</span></li>
<li><a
href="https://translations.launchpad.net/mahara-lang/trunk/+pots/mahara/sl/+details">https://translations.launchpad.net/mahara-lang/trunk/+pots/mahara/sl/+details</a>
<span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-03-27-07.41.log.html#l-242'>fmarier</a>,
08:37:28)</span></li>
<li><a
href="https://translations.launchpad.net/mahara-lang/trunk/+pots/mahara/sl/+filter?person=gregor-anzelj">https://translations.launchpad.net/mahara-lang/trunk/+pots/mahara/sl/+filter?person=gregor-anzelj</a>
<span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-03-27-07.41.log.html#l-249'>elky</a>,
08:39:03)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">the general launchpad russian translator team
is now used for the russian mahara translation
https://launchpad.net/~lp-l10n-ru</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-03-27-07.41.log.html#l-251'>anitsirk</a>,
08:39:54)</span></li>
<li><i class="itemtype">AGREED</i>: <span class="AGREED">we'll use the
most active launchpad teams for each language unless there's a
reason for using a different one for a given mahara
translation</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-03-27-07.41.log.html#l-271'>anitsirk</a>,
08:45:52)</span></li>
</ol>
<br></li>
<li><b class="TOPIC">Next meeting and Chair</b> <span class="details">(<a href='mahara-dev.2012-03-27-07.41.log.html#l-299'>anitsirk</a>, 08:52:39)</span>
<ol type="a">
<li><i class="itemtype">IDEA</i>: <span
class="IDEA">http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=16th+Mahara+Developer+Meeting&amp;iso=20120424T20</span>
<span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-03-27-07.41.log.html#l-328'>anitsirk</a>,
08:58:49)</span></li>
<li><i class="itemtype">AGREED</i>: <span class="AGREED">: next
meeting will be on April 24, 2012 at 20:00 UTC
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=16th+Mahara+Developer+Meeting&amp;iso=20120424T20</span>
<span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-03-27-07.41.log.html#l-334'>anitsirk</a>,
09:00:06)</span></li>
<li><i class="itemtype">HELP</i>: <span class="HELP">who wants to be
chair?</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-03-27-07.41.log.html#l-335'>anitsirk</a>,
09:00:16)</span></li>
<li><i class="itemtype">AGREED</i>: <span class="AGREED">: dobedobedoh
is going to chair the 16th Mahara Developer Meeting.</span> <span
class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-03-27-07.41.log.html#l-366'>anitsirk</a>,
09:07:35)</span></li>
</ol>
<br></li>
<li><b class="TOPIC">Any other business</b> <span class="details">(<a href='mahara-dev.2012-03-27-07.41.log.html#l-367'>anitsirk</a>, 09:07:41)</span>
<ol type="a">
<li><span class="INFO">The 5th Newsletter will be out on April 1. I
still take submissions for dev stories, new plugins etc. until the
end of today UTC or tomorrow if I receive a quick message that about
150 words are on its way.</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-03-27-07.41.log.html#l-370'>anitsirk</a>,
09:08:06)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">it's the last mahara dev meeting for fmarier
als catalyst employee</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-03-27-07.41.log.html#l-397'>anitsirk</a>,
09:13:02)</span></li>
</ol>
</li>
</ol>
<br><br>
<span class="details">
Meeting ended at 09:22:28 UTC
(<a href="mahara-dev.2012-03-27-07.41.log.html">full logs</a>).</span>
<br><br>
<h3>Action items</h3>
<ol>
<li>fmarier to create a wishlist bug for twig as templating system</li>
<li>fmarier to move CIA commits from #mahara-commits to #mahara-dev</li>
<li>anzeljg joins the slovenian team on launchpad so that we could make it the owner of the mahara translation</li>
</ol>
<br><br>
<h3>Action items, by person</h3>
<ol>
<li> anzeljg <ol>
<li>anzeljg joins the slovenian team on launchpad so that we could make it the owner of the mahara translation</li>
</ol></li>
<li> fmarier <ol>
<li>fmarier to create a wishlist bug for twig as templating system</li>
<li>fmarier to move CIA commits from #mahara-commits to #mahara-dev</li>
</ol></li>
</ol>
<br><br>
<h3>People present (lines said)</h3>
<ol>
<li>anitsirk (114)</li>
<li>fmarier (100)</li>
<li>anzeljg (50)</li>
<li>elky (45)</li>
<li>richardm (35)</li>
<li>rkabalin_ (33)</li>
<li>dobedobedoh (31)</li>
<li>Mjollnir` (16)</li>
<li>maharameet (2)</li>
<li>maharabug (1)</li>
<li>dan_p (1)</li>
</ol>
<br><br>
<span class="details">Generated by <a href="http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot">MeetBot</a> 0.1.4.</span>
</body></html>
===================
#mahara-dev Meeting
===================
Meeting started by anitsirk at 07:41:27 UTC. The full logs are available
at
http://meetbot.mahara.org/mahara-dev/2012/mahara-dev.2012-03-27-07.41.log.html
.
Meeting summary
---------------
* anitsirk = Kristina Hoeppner, Catalyst IT, Wellington, NZ (anitsirk,
07:41:49)
* anzeljg is Gregor Anzelj, translator and developer, Ljubljana,
Slovenia (anzeljg, 07:41:51)
* Andrew Nicols - Lancaster University (dobedobedoh, 07:41:52)
* fmarier is Francois Marier (fmarier, 07:41:58)
* richardm is Richard Mansfield, Catalyst IT, Wellington, New Zealand
(richardm, 07:42:04)
* Ruslan Kabalin - Lancaster University, UK (rkabalin_, 07:42:09)
* elky is melissa draper, Catalyst IT (elky, 07:42:24)
* Items from last meeting (anitsirk, 07:42:44)
* all action items were related to checking bugs before freezing
mahara 1.5. thus nothing to report. (anitsirk, 07:43:08)
* Triggers in Mahara (Richard) (anitsirk, 07:43:20)
* mahara has a function to create db triggers if needed (anitsirk,
07:45:22)
* If a trigger needs to be changed, you drop and recreate (anitsirk,
07:50:15)
* the db_drop_trigger function would need to be used for that
(anitsirk, 07:50:48)
* Upstream status of Dwoo (Francois) (anitsirk, 07:51:56)
* https://twitter.com/#!/seldaek/status/167546484865241088 triggered
the topic (anitsirk, 07:51:57)
* LINK: https://twitter.com/#!/seldaek/status/167546484865241088
(anitsirk, 07:51:58)
* Mjollnir` was looking for a new maintainer for the dwoo debian
package (anitsirk, 07:53:41)
* HELP: : if dwoo is not going to be maintained much in the future,
should we keep using it or should we look at switching to something
else? (anitsirk, 07:54:27)
* IDEA: we could switch but that could be expensive to rewrite
customizations (anitsirk, 07:56:04)
* HELP: are there any big templating systems for php or is it just
homebrewed things from various developers? (anitsirk, 07:57:00)
* IDEA: from rkabalin_ : I think we should keep Dwoo, as it entirely
meets our requirements at the moment and maintain it as a part of
Mahara. (anitsirk, 07:57:57)
* LINK: http://twig.sensiolabs.org/ (anzeljg, 08:01:27)
* LINK: http://twig.sensiolabs.org/ (fmarier, 08:01:27)
* ACTION: fmarier to create a wishlist bug for twig as templating
system (anitsirk, 08:03:15)
* LINK: https://bugs.launchpad.net/mahara/+bug/966001 (fmarier,
08:04:33)
* LINK:
http://fabien.potencier.org/article/34/templating-engines-in-php
(Mjollnir`, 08:08:42)
* LINK:
http://fabien.potencier.org/article/34/templating-engines-in-php
(fmarier, 08:09:10)
* LINK:
http://wiki.cmsmadesimple.org/index.php/FAQ2#Who.27s_that_Smarty_guy.3F
(anzeljg, 08:10:29)
* Should CIA commit go on #mahara-dev? (Francois) (anitsirk, 08:10:44)
*
http://feeding.cloud.geek.nz/2012/03/watching-gerrit-merges-on-irc-using.html
for background reading on the topic (anitsirk, 08:10:44)
* LINK:
http://feeding.cloud.geek.nz/2012/03/watching-gerrit-merges-on-irc-using.html
(anitsirk, 08:10:45)
* #mahara-commits currently has notices whenever something is merged
from gerrit (anitsirk, 08:12:01)
* AGREED: CIA commits currently on #mahara-cmmits move to #mahara-dev
(anitsirk, 08:13:07)
* ACTION: fmarier to move CIA commits from #mahara-commits to
#mahara-dev (anitsirk, 08:13:22)
* Update on how we give access to new translators (Francois & Richard)
(anitsirk, 08:13:56)
* LINK: https://launchpad.net/~launchpad-translators (fmarier,
08:20:10)
* IDEA: make the translation group either open or assign it to the
respective Launchpad Translators group (anitsirk, 08:21:51)
* IDEA: ideally the owners of the mahara langpacks should be the teams
in this list:
https://translations.launchpad.net/+groups/launchpad-translators/
because they are the most active translation groups (anitsirk,
08:22:51)
* in some cases, the mahara translators prefer to have their own
group. (anitsirk, 08:23:49)
* ACTION: anzeljg joins the slovenian team on launchpad so that we
could make it the owner of the mahara translation (anitsirk,
08:27:59)
* LINK: https://launchpad.net/~lp-l10n-sl (fmarier, 08:28:21)
* HELP: who would approve lang strings marked for review in a
translation if we assign the launchpad translators group as the
owner of the mahara translation? (anitsirk, 08:31:52)
* anyone from a translation team can approve strings that need
reviewing (anitsirk, 08:32:43)
* if a translation maintainer notices that a translation team has lead
to inconsistency and a lower quality of the translation, then we can
always change it back to a Mahara-specific translation team
(anitsirk, 08:33:34)
* LINK:
https://translations.launchpad.net/+groups/mahara-translation-group
(fmarier, 08:34:16)
* LINK:
https://translations.launchpad.net/mahara-lang/trunk/+pots/mahara/sl/+details
(fmarier, 08:37:28)
* LINK:
https://translations.launchpad.net/mahara-lang/trunk/+pots/mahara/sl/+filter?person=gregor-anzelj
(elky, 08:39:03)
* the general launchpad russian translator team is now used for the
russian mahara translation https://launchpad.net/~lp-l10n-ru
(anitsirk, 08:39:54)
* AGREED: we'll use the most active launchpad teams for each language
unless there's a reason for using a different one for a given mahara
translation (anitsirk, 08:45:52)
* Next meeting and Chair (anitsirk, 08:52:39)
* IDEA:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=16th+Mahara+Developer+Meeting&iso=20120424T20
(anitsirk, 08:58:49)
* AGREED: : next meeting will be on April 24, 2012 at 20:00 UTC
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=16th+Mahara+Developer+Meeting&iso=20120424T20
(anitsirk, 09:00:06)
* HELP: who wants to be chair? (anitsirk, 09:00:16)
* AGREED: : dobedobedoh is going to chair the 16th Mahara Developer
Meeting. (anitsirk, 09:07:35)
* Any other business (anitsirk, 09:07:41)
* The 5th Newsletter will be out on April 1. I still take submissions
for dev stories, new plugins etc. until the end of today UTC or
tomorrow if I receive a quick message that about 150 words are on
its way. (anitsirk, 09:08:06)
* it's the last mahara dev meeting for fmarier als catalyst employee
(anitsirk, 09:13:02)
Meeting ended at 09:22:28 UTC.
Action Items
------------
* fmarier to create a wishlist bug for twig as templating system
* fmarier to move CIA commits from #mahara-commits to #mahara-dev
* anzeljg joins the slovenian team on launchpad so that we could make it
the owner of the mahara translation
Action Items, by person
-----------------------
* anzeljg
* anzeljg joins the slovenian team on launchpad so that we could make
it the owner of the mahara translation
* fmarier
* fmarier to create a wishlist bug for twig as templating system
* fmarier to move CIA commits from #mahara-commits to #mahara-dev
* **UNASSIGNED**
* (none)
People Present (lines said)
---------------------------
* anitsirk (114)
* fmarier (100)
* anzeljg (50)
* elky (45)
* richardm (35)
* rkabalin_ (33)
* dobedobedoh (31)
* Mjollnir` (16)
* maharameet (2)
* maharabug (1)
* dan_p (1)
Generated by `MeetBot`_ 0.1.4
.. _`MeetBot`: http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot
Markdown is supported
0% or .
You are about to add 0 people to the discussion. Proceed with caution.
Finish editing this message first!
Please register or to comment