Commit 9c9f7ab0 authored by Andrew Robert Nicols's avatar Andrew Robert Nicols

[meetbot] Initial commit of minutes to 20/04/2011

Signed-off-by: default avatarAndrew Robert Nicols <andrew.nicols@luns.net.uk>
parents
Options +Indexes
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-type" content="text/html;charset=UTF-8">
<title>#mahara-dev Meeting</title>
<style type="text/css">
/* This is for the .html in the HTML2 writer */
body {
font-family: Helvetica, sans-serif;
font-size:14px;
}
h1 {
text-align: center;
}
a {
color:navy;
text-decoration: none;
border-bottom:1px dotted navy;
}
a:hover {
text-decoration:none;
border-bottom: 0;
color:#0000B9;
}
hr {
border: 1px solid #ccc;
}
/* The (nick, time) item pairs, and other body text things. */
.details {
font-size: 12px;
font-weight:bold;
}
/* The 'AGREED:', 'IDEA', etc, prefix to lines. */
.itemtype {
font-style: normal; /* un-italics it */
font-weight: bold;
}
/* Example: change single item types. Capitalized command name.
/* .TOPIC { color:navy; } */
/* .AGREED { color:lime; } */
</style>
</head>
<body>
<h1>#mahara-dev Meeting</h1>
<span class="details">
Meeting started by dobedobedoh at 07:34:17 UTC
(<a href="mahara-dev.2010-11-10-07.34.log.html">full logs</a>).</span>
<br><br>
<h3>Meeting summary</h3>
<ol>
<li><b class="TOPIC">What should go into 1.4?</b> <span class="details">(<a href='mahara-dev.2010-11-10-07.34.log.html#l-34'>dobedobedoh</a>, 07:37:20)</span>
<ol type="a">
<li><a
href="http://wiki.mahara.org/Roadmap/1.4/1.4_Wishlist">http://wiki.mahara.org/Roadmap/1.4/1.4_Wishlist</a>
<span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2010-11-10-07.34.log.html#l-44'>lamiette</a>,
07:40:16)</span></li>
<li><a
href="http://wiki.mahara.org/Contributors">http://wiki.mahara.org/Contributors</a>
<span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2010-11-10-07.34.log.html#l-62'>anitsirk</a>,
07:42:39)</span></li>
<li><a
href="http://wiki.mahara.org/Roadmap/1.4/1.4_Wishlist">http://wiki.mahara.org/Roadmap/1.4/1.4_Wishlist</a>
&lt;- those <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2010-11-10-07.34.log.html#l-131'>lamiette</a>,
07:57:16)</span></li>
<li><i class="itemtype">AGREED</i>: <span class="AGREED">Usability
enhancements, and Institution Separation for 1.4 subject to
governance group agreement. Gregor's skins patch and PDF export my
go in dependant on time</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2010-11-10-07.34.log.html#l-145'>dobedobedoh</a>,
08:01:04)</span></li>
</ol>
<br></li>
<li><b class="TOPIC">Release Policy</b> <span class="details">(<a href='mahara-dev.2010-11-10-07.34.log.html#l-146'>dobedobedoh</a>, 08:01:12)</span>
<br></li>
<li><b class="TOPIC">Sanitisation of language packs</b> <span class="details">(<a href='mahara-dev.2010-11-10-07.34.log.html#l-180'>dobedobedoh</a>, 08:08:11)</span>
<ol type="a">
<li><i class="itemtype">ACTION</i>: <span class="ACTION">iarenaza to
draft language pack release policy</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2010-11-10-07.34.log.html#l-217'>dobedobedoh</a>,
08:14:51)</span></li>
<li><i class="itemtype">AGREED</i>: <span class="AGREED">1.5 hour
meeting</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2010-11-10-07.34.log.html#l-231'>dobedobedoh</a>,
08:16:29)</span></li>
</ol>
<br></li>
<li><b class="TOPIC">Commit access policy</b> <span class="details">(<a href='mahara-dev.2010-11-10-07.34.log.html#l-232'>dobedobedoh</a>, 08:16:36)</span>
<ol type="a">
<li><i class="itemtype">AGREED</i>: <span class="AGREED">fmarier&gt;
1) new developer proposed at developer meetings</span> <span
class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2010-11-10-07.34.log.html#l-362'>dobedobedoh</a>,
08:35:22)</span></li>
<li><i class="itemtype">AGREED</i>: <span class="AGREED">1) new
developer proposed at developer meetings</span> <span
class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2010-11-10-07.34.log.html#l-397'>dobedobedoh</a>,
08:42:44)</span></li>
<li><i class="itemtype">AGREED</i>: <span class="AGREED">2) people get
to vote based on contributions</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2010-11-10-07.34.log.html#l-398'>dobedobedoh</a>,
08:42:44)</span></li>
<li><i class="itemtype">AGREED</i>: <span class="AGREED">3) the
sponsor monitors commit for a bit afterwards</span> <span
class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2010-11-10-07.34.log.html#l-399'>dobedobedoh</a>,
08:42:44)</span></li>
<li><i class="itemtype">AGREED</i>: <span class="AGREED">4) developer
status expires after a year but is renewable indefinitely</span>
<span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2010-11-10-07.34.log.html#l-400'>dobedobedoh</a>,
08:42:44)</span></li>
<li><i class="itemtype">AGREED</i>: <span class="AGREED">5) ultimate
decision is with the lead developer</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2010-11-10-07.34.log.html#l-401'>dobedobedoh</a>,
08:42:48)</span></li>
<li><i class="itemtype">AGREED</i>: <span class="AGREED">6) those
present at a developer meeting with commit access are entitled to
vote.</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2010-11-10-07.34.log.html#l-402'>dobedobedoh</a>,
08:42:50)</span></li>
<li><i class="itemtype">AGREED</i>: <span class="AGREED">Drop point
5</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2010-11-10-07.34.log.html#l-416'>dobedobedoh</a>,
08:45:13)</span></li>
<li><i class="itemtype">AGREED</i>: <span class="AGREED">7) consensus
decision rules</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2010-11-10-07.34.log.html#l-425'>dobedobedoh</a>,
08:47:58)</span></li>
<li><i class="itemtype">IDEA</i>: <span class="IDEA">should large
features include reasonable testing in the future?</span> <span
class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2010-11-10-07.34.log.html#l-446'>dobedobedoh</a>,
08:53:05)</span></li>
<li><i class="itemtype">ACTION</i>: <span class="ACTION">Mjollnir` to
merge phpunit branch into master</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2010-11-10-07.34.log.html#l-503'>dobedobedoh</a>,
09:02:13)</span></li>
</ol>
<br></li>
<li><b class="TOPIC">Next Meeting</b> <span class="details">(<a href='mahara-dev.2010-11-10-07.34.log.html#l-508'>dobedobedoh</a>, 09:03:18)</span>
<ol type="a">
<li><i class="itemtype">AGREED</i>: <span class="AGREED">next meeting
14th Dec @ 7:30pm GMT / 15th Dec @ 7:30am NZST</span> <span
class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2010-11-10-07.34.log.html#l-552'>dobedobedoh</a>,
09:08:47)</span></li>
<li><i class="itemtype">ACTION</i>: <span class="ACTION">dobedobedoh
to put minutes on wiki.mahara.org</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2010-11-10-07.34.log.html#l-568'>dobedobedoh</a>,
09:11:26)</span></li>
</ol>
</li>
</ol>
<br><br>
<span class="details">
Meeting ended at 09:12:26 UTC
(<a href="mahara-dev.2010-11-10-07.34.log.html">full logs</a>).</span>
<br><br>
<h3>Action items</h3>
<ol>
<li>iarenaza to draft language pack release policy</li>
<li>Mjollnir` to merge phpunit branch into master</li>
<li>dobedobedoh to put minutes on wiki.mahara.org</li>
</ol>
<br><br>
<h3>Action items, by person</h3>
<ol>
<li> dobedobedoh <ol>
<li>dobedobedoh to put minutes on wiki.mahara.org</li>
</ol></li>
<li> iarenaza <ol>
<li>iarenaza to draft language pack release policy</li>
</ol></li>
<li> Mjollnir` <ol>
<li>Mjollnir` to merge phpunit branch into master</li>
</ol></li>
</ol>
<br><br>
<h3>People present (lines said)</h3>
<ol>
<li>dobedobedoh (126)</li>
<li>fmarier (110)</li>
<li>Mjollnir` (100)</li>
<li>dm (70)</li>
<li>richardm (45)</li>
<li>anitsirk (36)</li>
<li>iarenaza (28)</li>
<li>aguri (24)</li>
<li>lamiette (21)</li>
<li>rkabalin (14)</li>
<li>maharameet (3)</li>
<li>adi_b (2)</li>
</ol>
<br><br>
<span class="details">Generated by <a href="http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot">MeetBot</a> 0.1.4.</span>
</body></html>
===================
#mahara-dev Meeting
===================
Meeting started by dobedobedoh at 07:34:17 UTC. The full logs are
available at
http://meetbot.mylittleproject.co.uk/mahara-dev/2010/mahara-dev.2010-11-10-07.34.log.html
.
Meeting summary
---------------
* What should go into 1.4? (dobedobedoh, 07:37:20)
* LINK: http://wiki.mahara.org/Roadmap/1.4/1.4_Wishlist (lamiette,
07:40:16)
* LINK: http://wiki.mahara.org/Contributors (anitsirk, 07:42:39)
* LINK: http://wiki.mahara.org/Roadmap/1.4/1.4_Wishlist <- those
(lamiette, 07:57:16)
* AGREED: Usability enhancements, and Institution Separation for 1.4
subject to governance group agreement. Gregor's skins patch and PDF
export my go in dependant on time (dobedobedoh, 08:01:04)
* Release Policy (dobedobedoh, 08:01:12)
* Sanitisation of language packs (dobedobedoh, 08:08:11)
* ACTION: iarenaza to draft language pack release policy
(dobedobedoh, 08:14:51)
* AGREED: 1.5 hour meeting (dobedobedoh, 08:16:29)
* Commit access policy (dobedobedoh, 08:16:36)
* AGREED: fmarier> 1) new developer proposed at developer meetings
(dobedobedoh, 08:35:22)
* AGREED: 1) new developer proposed at developer meetings
(dobedobedoh, 08:42:44)
* AGREED: 2) people get to vote based on contributions (dobedobedoh,
08:42:44)
* AGREED: 3) the sponsor monitors commit for a bit afterwards
(dobedobedoh, 08:42:44)
* AGREED: 4) developer status expires after a year but is renewable
indefinitely (dobedobedoh, 08:42:44)
* AGREED: 5) ultimate decision is with the lead developer
(dobedobedoh, 08:42:48)
* AGREED: 6) those present at a developer meeting with commit access
are entitled to vote. (dobedobedoh, 08:42:50)
* AGREED: Drop point 5 (dobedobedoh, 08:45:13)
* AGREED: 7) consensus decision rules (dobedobedoh, 08:47:58)
* IDEA: should large features include reasonable testing in the
future? (dobedobedoh, 08:53:05)
* ACTION: Mjollnir` to merge phpunit branch into master (dobedobedoh,
09:02:13)
* Next Meeting (dobedobedoh, 09:03:18)
* AGREED: next meeting 14th Dec @ 7:30pm GMT / 15th Dec @ 7:30am NZST
(dobedobedoh, 09:08:47)
* ACTION: dobedobedoh to put minutes on wiki.mahara.org (dobedobedoh,
09:11:26)
Meeting ended at 09:12:26 UTC.
Action Items
------------
* iarenaza to draft language pack release policy
* Mjollnir` to merge phpunit branch into master
* dobedobedoh to put minutes on wiki.mahara.org
Action Items, by person
-----------------------
* dobedobedoh
* dobedobedoh to put minutes on wiki.mahara.org
* iarenaza
* iarenaza to draft language pack release policy
* Mjollnir`
* Mjollnir` to merge phpunit branch into master
* **UNASSIGNED**
* (none)
People Present (lines said)
---------------------------
* dobedobedoh (126)
* fmarier (110)
* Mjollnir` (100)
* dm (70)
* richardm (45)
* anitsirk (36)
* iarenaza (28)
* aguri (24)
* lamiette (21)
* rkabalin (14)
* maharameet (3)
* adi_b (2)
Generated by `MeetBot`_ 0.1.4
.. _`MeetBot`: http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-type" content="text/html;charset=UTF-8">
<title>#mahara-dev Meeting</title>
<style type="text/css">
/* This is for the .html in the HTML2 writer */
body {
font-family: Helvetica, sans-serif;
font-size:14px;
}
h1 {
text-align: center;
}
a {
color:navy;
text-decoration: none;
border-bottom:1px dotted navy;
}
a:hover {
text-decoration:none;
border-bottom: 0;
color:#0000B9;
}
hr {
border: 1px solid #ccc;
}
/* The (nick, time) item pairs, and other body text things. */
.details {
font-size: 12px;
font-weight:bold;
}
/* The 'AGREED:', 'IDEA', etc, prefix to lines. */
.itemtype {
font-style: normal; /* un-italics it */
font-weight: bold;
}
/* Example: change single item types. Capitalized command name.
/* .TOPIC { color:navy; } */
/* .AGREED { color:lime; } */
</style>
</head>
<body>
<h1>#mahara-dev Meeting</h1>
<span class="details">
Meeting started by dobedobedoh at 19:30:20 UTC
(<a href="mahara-dev.2010-12-14-19.30.log.html">full logs</a>).</span>
<br><br>
<h3>Meeting summary</h3>
<ol>
<li><b class="TOPIC">Previous Meeting</b> <span class="details">(<a href='mahara-dev.2010-12-14-19.30.log.html#l-26'>dobedobedoh</a>, 19:35:10)</span>
<br></li>
<li><b class="TOPIC">Basic tests (fmarier)</b> <span class="details">(<a href='mahara-dev.2010-12-14-19.30.log.html#l-50'>dobedobedoh</a>, 19:38:41)</span>
<br></li>
<li><b class="TOPIC">Forum code of conduct (dobedobedoh)</b> <span class="details">(<a href='mahara-dev.2010-12-14-19.30.log.html#l-57'>dobedobedoh</a>, 19:41:34)</span>
<ol type="a">
<li><i class="itemtype">ACTION</i>: <span class="ACTION">dobedobedoh
to beg/borrow/steal/invent a forum code of conduct and place on the
wiki</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2010-12-14-19.30.log.html#l-86'>dobedobedoh</a>,
19:52:34)</span></li>
<li><i class="itemtype">ACTION</i>: <span class="ACTION">richardm to
appoint lamiette and dobedobedoh as forum mods in Community
forum</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2010-12-14-19.30.log.html#l-102'>dobedobedoh</a>,
19:58:52)</span></li>
</ol>
<br></li>
<li><b class="TOPIC">Skin Support for Mahara Views (anzeljg)</b> <span class="details">(<a href='mahara-dev.2010-12-14-19.30.log.html#l-105'>dobedobedoh</a>, 20:00:17)</span>
<ol type="a">
<li><a
href="http://mahara.ledina.org/1.4.0.skin/view/view.php?id=12">http://mahara.ledina.org/1.4.0.skin/view/view.php?id=12</a>
<span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2010-12-14-19.30.log.html#l-115'>richardm</a>,
20:02:17)</span></li>
<li><i class="itemtype">ACTION</i>: <span class="ACTION">dobedobedoh
and anzeljg to go over skins patches to try and getthem into
1.4</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2010-12-14-19.30.log.html#l-168'>dobedobedoh</a>,
20:18:49)</span></li>
</ol>
<br></li>
<li><b class="TOPIC">Next Meeting</b> <span class="details">(<a href='mahara-dev.2010-12-14-19.30.log.html#l-186'>dobedobedoh</a>, 20:25:26)</span>
<ol type="a">
<li><i class="itemtype">AGREED</i>: <span class="AGREED">Next Meeting
@ 07:30 GMT / 20:30 NZDT on Wednesday 19th Jan 2011</span> <span
class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2010-12-14-19.30.log.html#l-199'>dobedobedoh</a>,
20:28:27)</span></li>
</ol>
<br></li>
<li><b class="TOPIC">Any Other Business</b> <span class="details">(<a href='mahara-dev.2010-12-14-19.30.log.html#l-200'>dobedobedoh</a>, 20:28:29)</span>
<ol type="a">
<li><span class="INFO">anitsirk will co-chair next meeting</span>
<span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2010-12-14-19.30.log.html#l-213'>dobedobedoh</a>,
20:31:22)</span></li>
<li><i class="itemtype">ACTION</i>: <span class="ACTION">dobedobedoh
will add minutes to wiki and create pages for next meeting</span>
<span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2010-12-14-19.30.log.html#l-215'>dobedobedoh</a>,
20:32:04)</span></li>
</ol>
</li>
</ol>
<br><br>
<span class="details">
Meeting ended at 20:34:07 UTC
(<a href="mahara-dev.2010-12-14-19.30.log.html">full logs</a>).</span>
<br><br>
<h3>Action items</h3>
<ol>
<li>dobedobedoh to beg/borrow/steal/invent a forum code of conduct and place on the wiki</li>
<li>richardm to appoint lamiette and dobedobedoh as forum mods in Community forum</li>
<li>dobedobedoh and anzeljg to go over skins patches to try and getthem into 1.4</li>
<li>dobedobedoh will add minutes to wiki and create pages for next meeting</li>
</ol>
<br><br>
<h3>Action items, by person</h3>
<ol>
<li> anzeljg <ol>
<li>dobedobedoh and anzeljg to go over skins patches to try and getthem into 1.4</li>
</ol></li>
<li> dobedobedoh <ol>
<li>dobedobedoh to beg/borrow/steal/invent a forum code of conduct and place on the wiki</li>
<li>richardm to appoint lamiette and dobedobedoh as forum mods in Community forum</li>
<li>dobedobedoh and anzeljg to go over skins patches to try and getthem into 1.4</li>
<li>dobedobedoh will add minutes to wiki and create pages for next meeting</li>
</ol></li>
<li> lamiette <ol>
<li>richardm to appoint lamiette and dobedobedoh as forum mods in Community forum</li>
</ol></li>
<li> richardm <ol>
<li>richardm to appoint lamiette and dobedobedoh as forum mods in Community forum</li>
</ol></li>
</ol>
<br><br>
<h3>People present (lines said)</h3>
<ol>
<li>dobedobedoh (88)</li>
<li>richardm (38)</li>
<li>anzeljg (36)</li>
<li>anitsirk (31)</li>
<li>Mjollnir` (11)</li>
<li>lamiette (11)</li>
<li>rangi (3)</li>
<li>maharameet (2)</li>
</ol>
<br><br>
<span class="details">Generated by <a href="http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot">MeetBot</a> 0.1.4.</span>
</body></html>
===================
#mahara-dev Meeting
===================
Meeting started by dobedobedoh at 19:30:20 UTC. The full logs are
available at
http://meetbot.mylittleproject.co.uk/mahara-dev/2010/mahara-dev.2010-12-14-19.30.log.html
.
Meeting summary
---------------
* Previous Meeting (dobedobedoh, 19:35:10)
* Basic tests (fmarier) (dobedobedoh, 19:38:41)
* Forum code of conduct (dobedobedoh) (dobedobedoh, 19:41:34)
* ACTION: dobedobedoh to beg/borrow/steal/invent a forum code of
conduct and place on the wiki (dobedobedoh, 19:52:34)
* ACTION: richardm to appoint lamiette and dobedobedoh as forum mods
in Community forum (dobedobedoh, 19:58:52)
* Skin Support for Mahara Views (anzeljg) (dobedobedoh, 20:00:17)
* LINK: http://mahara.ledina.org/1.4.0.skin/view/view.php?id=12
(richardm, 20:02:17)
* ACTION: dobedobedoh and anzeljg to go over skins patches to try and
getthem into 1.4 (dobedobedoh, 20:18:49)
* Next Meeting (dobedobedoh, 20:25:26)
* AGREED: Next Meeting @ 07:30 GMT / 20:30 NZDT on Wednesday 19th Jan
2011 (dobedobedoh, 20:28:27)
* Any Other Business (dobedobedoh, 20:28:29)
* anitsirk will co-chair next meeting (dobedobedoh, 20:31:22)
* ACTION: dobedobedoh will add minutes to wiki and create pages for
next meeting (dobedobedoh, 20:32:04)
Meeting ended at 20:34:07 UTC.
Action Items
------------
* dobedobedoh to beg/borrow/steal/invent a forum code of conduct and
place on the wiki
* richardm to appoint lamiette and dobedobedoh as forum mods in
Community forum
* dobedobedoh and anzeljg to go over skins patches to try and getthem
into 1.4
* dobedobedoh will add minutes to wiki and create pages for next meeting
Action Items, by person
-----------------------
* anzeljg
* dobedobedoh and anzeljg to go over skins patches to try and getthem
into 1.4
* dobedobedoh
* dobedobedoh to beg/borrow/steal/invent a forum code of conduct and
place on the wiki
* richardm to appoint lamiette and dobedobedoh as forum mods in
Community forum
* dobedobedoh and anzeljg to go over skins patches to try and getthem
into 1.4
* dobedobedoh will add minutes to wiki and create pages for next
meeting
* lamiette
* richardm to appoint lamiette and dobedobedoh as forum mods in
Community forum
* richardm
* richardm to appoint lamiette and dobedobedoh as forum mods in
Community forum
* **UNASSIGNED**
* (none)
People Present (lines said)
---------------------------
* dobedobedoh (88)
* richardm (38)
* anzeljg (36)
* anitsirk (31)
* Mjollnir` (11)
* lamiette (11)
* rangi (3)
* maharameet (2)
Generated by `MeetBot`_ 0.1.4
.. _`MeetBot`: http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot
This diff is collapsed.
===================
#mahara-dev Meeting
===================