Commit aee6d95c authored by Andrew Robert Nicols's avatar Andrew Robert Nicols

[maharadev] Meeting of 26th February 2013

Signed-off-by: default avatarAndrew Robert Nicols <andrew@nicols.co.uk>
parent 77cc0d29
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-type" content="text/html;charset=UTF-8">
<title>#mahara-dev Meeting</title>
<style type="text/css">
/* This is for the .html in the HTML2 writer */
body {
font-family: Helvetica, sans-serif;
font-size:14px;
}
h1 {
text-align: center;
}
a {
color:navy;
text-decoration: none;
border-bottom:1px dotted navy;
}
a:hover {
text-decoration:none;
border-bottom: 0;
color:#0000B9;
}
hr {
border: 1px solid #ccc;
}
/* The (nick, time) item pairs, and other body text things. */
.details {
font-size: 12px;
font-weight:bold;
}
/* The 'AGREED:', 'IDEA', etc, prefix to lines. */
.itemtype {
font-style: normal; /* un-italics it */
font-weight: bold;
}
/* Example: change single item types. Capitalized command name.
/* .TOPIC { color:navy; } */
/* .AGREED { color:lime; } */
</style>
</head>
<body>
<h1>#mahara-dev Meeting</h1>
<span class="details">
Meeting started by anzeljg at 20:02:29 UTC
(<a href="mahara-dev.2013-02-26-20.02.log.html">full logs</a>).</span>
<br><br>
<h3>Meeting summary</h3>
<ol>
<li>
<ol type="a">
<li><span class="INFO">anzeljg is Gregor Anželj, developer and
translator, Ljubljana, Slovenia</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2013-02-26-20.02.log.html#l-5'>anzeljg</a>,
20:02:39)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">aquaman is Hugh Davenport</span> <span
class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2013-02-26-20.02.log.html#l-6'>aquaman</a>,
20:02:44)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">rkabalin_ is Ruslan Kabalin, Lancaster
University, Lancaster, UK</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2013-02-26-20.02.log.html#l-7'>rkabalin_</a>,
20:03:08)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">anitsirk is Kristina Hoeppner, Catalyst IT,
Wellington, NZ</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2013-02-26-20.02.log.html#l-8'>anitsirk</a>,
20:03:20)</span></li>
</ol>
<br></li>
<li><b class="TOPIC">Items from last meeting</b> <span class="details">(<a href='mahara-dev.2013-02-26-20.02.log.html#l-11'>anzeljg</a>, 20:04:37)</span>
<ol type="a">
<li><span class="INFO">anzeljg will create a wiki page under
"Specifications in development" for his enhancement suggestions for
the resume and start a forum topic to discuss these.</span> <span
class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2013-02-26-20.02.log.html#l-12'>anzeljg</a>,
20:04:52)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">sonn, Son Nguyen, Catalyst IT NZ</span> <span
class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2013-02-26-20.02.log.html#l-22'>sonn2</a>,
20:08:43)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">VolkerJSchmidt will contact Eleni Kargioti
about Leap2A and Europass</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2013-02-26-20.02.log.html#l-48'>anzeljg</a>,
20:18:23)</span></li>
<li><i class="itemtype">IDEA</i>: <span class="IDEA">Wait for
interoperability between Leap2A and Europass formats, but keep that
in mind</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2013-02-26-20.02.log.html#l-70'>anzeljg_</a>,
20:29:45)</span></li>
<li><a href="http://elfinder.org/">http://elfinder.org/</a> <span
class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2013-02-26-20.02.log.html#l-78'>sonn2</a>,
20:32:01)</span></li>
<li><a href="http://elfinder.org/">http://elfinder.org/</a> <span
class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2013-02-26-20.02.log.html#l-86'>anzeljg_</a>,
20:34:18)</span></li>
<li><i class="itemtype">ACTION</i>: <span class="ACTION">sonn2 will
create development specification and security investigation for
replacing file browser with elfinder</span> <span
class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2013-02-26-20.02.log.html#l-100'>anzeljg_</a>,
20:38:57)</span></li>
<li><i class="itemtype">ACTION</i>: <span class="ACTION">aquaman will
help sonn2 with security issue</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2013-02-26-20.02.log.html#l-113'>anzeljg_</a>,
20:41:56)</span></li>
<li><a
href="https://moodle.org/plugins/view.php?plugin=block_repo_filemanager">https://moodle.org/plugins/view.php?plugin=block_repo_filemanager</a>
<span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2013-02-26-20.02.log.html#l-114'>sonn2</a>,
20:42:12)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">The 25th Mahara Developer Meeting will be held
on the 16th of April at 8 p.m. NZDT. That will be 9 a.m. UK and 10
a.m. Central Europe. #link
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=25th+Mahara+Developer+Meeting&amp;iso=20130416T08</span>
<span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2013-02-26-20.02.log.html#l-134'>anzeljg_</a>,
20:51:12)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">rkabalin will chair next, 25th Mahara Developer
Meeting</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2013-02-26-20.02.log.html#l-142'>anzeljg_</a>,
20:52:52)</span></li>
<li><a
href="https://wiki.mahara.org/index.php/Developer_Area/HowToWriteAViewTemplate">https://wiki.mahara.org/index.php/Developer_Area/HowToWriteAViewTemplate</a>
<span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2013-02-26-20.02.log.html#l-151'>anzeljg_</a>,
20:54:34)</span></li>
</ol>
</li>
</ol>
<br><br>
<span class="details">
Meeting ended at 21:21:08 UTC
(<a href="mahara-dev.2013-02-26-20.02.log.html">full logs</a>).</span>
<br><br>
<h3>Action items</h3>
<ol>
<li>sonn2 will create development specification and security investigation for replacing file browser with elfinder</li>
<li>aquaman will help sonn2 with security issue</li>
</ol>
<br><br>
<h3>Action items, by person</h3>
<ol>
<li> aquaman <ol>
<li>aquaman will help sonn2 with security issue</li>
</ol></li>
<li> sonn2 <ol>
<li>sonn2 will create development specification and security investigation for replacing file browser with elfinder</li>
<li>aquaman will help sonn2 with security issue</li>
</ol></li>
</ol>
<br><br>
<h3>People present (lines said)</h3>
<ol>
<li>anzeljg_ (82)</li>
<li>sonn2 (64)</li>
<li>anzeljg (31)</li>
<li>rkabalin_ (25)</li>
<li>aquaman (7)</li>
<li>jimcrib (6)</li>
<li>anitsirk (4)</li>
<li>aarow (2)</li>
<li>maharameet (2)</li>
</ol>
<br><br>
<span class="details">Generated by <a href="http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot">MeetBot</a> 0.1.4.</span>
</body></html>
===================
#mahara-dev Meeting
===================
Meeting started by anzeljg at 20:02:29 UTC. The full logs are available
at
http://meetbot.mahara.org/mahara-dev/2013/mahara-dev.2013-02-26-20.02.log.html
.
Meeting summary
---------------
* anzeljg is Gregor Anželj, developer and translator, Ljubljana,
Slovenia (anzeljg, 20:02:39)
* aquaman is Hugh Davenport (aquaman, 20:02:44)
* rkabalin_ is Ruslan Kabalin, Lancaster University, Lancaster, UK
(rkabalin_, 20:03:08)
* anitsirk is Kristina Hoeppner, Catalyst IT, Wellington, NZ (anitsirk,
20:03:20)
* Items from last meeting (anzeljg, 20:04:37)
* anzeljg will create a wiki page under "Specifications in
development" for his enhancement suggestions for the resume and
start a forum topic to discuss these. (anzeljg, 20:04:52)
* sonn, Son Nguyen, Catalyst IT NZ (sonn2, 20:08:43)
* VolkerJSchmidt will contact Eleni Kargioti about Leap2A and Europass
(anzeljg, 20:18:23)
* IDEA: Wait for interoperability between Leap2A and Europass formats,
but keep that in mind (anzeljg_, 20:29:45)
* LINK: http://elfinder.org/ (sonn2, 20:32:01)
* LINK: http://elfinder.org/ (anzeljg_, 20:34:18)
* ACTION: sonn2 will create development specification and security
investigation for replacing file browser with elfinder (anzeljg_,
20:38:57)
* ACTION: aquaman will help sonn2 with security issue (anzeljg_,
20:41:56)
* LINK:
https://moodle.org/plugins/view.php?plugin=block_repo_filemanager
(sonn2, 20:42:12)
* The 25th Mahara Developer Meeting will be held on the 16th of April
at 8 p.m. NZDT. That will be 9 a.m. UK and 10 a.m. Central Europe.
#link
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=25th+Mahara+Developer+Meeting&iso=20130416T08
(anzeljg_, 20:51:12)
* rkabalin will chair next, 25th Mahara Developer Meeting (anzeljg_,
20:52:52)
* LINK:
https://wiki.mahara.org/index.php/Developer_Area/HowToWriteAViewTemplate
(anzeljg_, 20:54:34)
Meeting ended at 21:21:08 UTC.
Action Items
------------
* sonn2 will create development specification and security investigation
for replacing file browser with elfinder
* aquaman will help sonn2 with security issue
Action Items, by person
-----------------------
* aquaman
* aquaman will help sonn2 with security issue
* sonn2
* sonn2 will create development specification and security
investigation for replacing file browser with elfinder
* aquaman will help sonn2 with security issue
* **UNASSIGNED**
* (none)
People Present (lines said)
---------------------------
* anzeljg_ (82)
* sonn2 (64)
* anzeljg (31)
* rkabalin_ (25)
* aquaman (7)
* jimcrib (6)
* anitsirk (4)
* aarow (2)
* maharameet (2)
Generated by `MeetBot`_ 0.1.4
.. _`MeetBot`: http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot
Markdown is supported
0% or
You are about to add 0 people to the discussion. Proceed with caution.
Finish editing this message first!
Please register or to comment