Commit b5a72150 authored by Andrew Robert Nicols's avatar Andrew Robert Nicols

[mahara-dev] Meeting of 29th August 2012

Signed-off-by: default avatarAndrew Robert Nicols <andrew.nicols@luns.net.uk>
parent 92cd5368
This diff is collapsed.
===================
#mahara-dev Meeting
===================
Meeting started by iarenaza at 20:10:10 UTC. The full logs are available
at
http://meetbot.mahara.org/mahara-dev/2012/mahara-dev.2012-08-29-20.10.log.html
.
Meeting summary
---------------
* iarenaza is Iñaki Arenaza, Mondragon Unibertsitatea, Spain (iarenaza,
20:10:22)
* aqualaptop is Hugh Davenport, Catalyst IT Ltd, NZ (aqualaptop,
20:10:35)
* anzeljg is Gregor Anželj, Gimnazija Bežigrad, Ljubljana, Slovenia
(anzeljg, 20:10:44)
* sonn Son Nguyen, Catalyst IT Ltd., NZ (sonn, 20:10:45)
* Items from last meetings (iarenaza, 20:11:02)
* LINK:
https://wiki.mahara.org/index.php/Developer_Area/Coding_guidelines
(aqualaptop, 20:15:13)
* LINK:
https://wiki.mahara.org/index.php/Developer_Area/Coding_guidelines
(aqualaptop, 20:16:55)
* language guidelines to have, php, js, css, tpl, sql, xml
(aqualaptop, 20:17:24)
* If anyone can skim over the Coding guidelines, let Hugh know about
changes, suggestions, etc. (iarenaza, 20:17:48)
* LINK:
https://wiki.mahara.org/index.php/Developer_Area/Specifications_in_Development/External_media_block_extension
(iarenaza, 20:19:12)
* IDEA: Include oEmbed in core (making use of safe iframes), and use
embed.ly (as a contributed plugin) for those that can't use oEmbed
(iarenaza, 20:27:57)
* LINK: https://wiki.mahara.org/index.php/6MonthlyCycle (aqualaptop,
20:32:19)
* LINK: https://wiki.mahara.org/index.php/6MonthlyCycle (aqualaptop,
20:32:24)
* ACTION: iarenaza to contact Laurent (via dajan) and tell him about
the plan and the dates. (iarenaza, 20:34:12)
* Supported android versions (and iphone?) for responsive design (2.2?)
(iarenaza, 20:34:51)
* LINK: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IOS_version_history
(aqualaptop, 20:39:32)
* AGREED: (iarenaza, 20:50:35)
* AGREED: support responsive design on 2.2+ for android and 4.2.1+ for
ios (iarenaza, 20:51:23)
* Testers welcome during RC period (incl new responsive design, as well
as other new features) (iarenaza, 20:51:45)
* UI freeze is happening today (iarenaza, 20:52:26)
* lots of new features in 1.6, and lots of UI changes (iarenaza,
20:53:10)
* when RC comes out, install it (or upgrade it), and test, and file
bugs (iarenaza, 20:54:13)
* Next steps for the release (iarenaza, 20:57:26)
* LINK: https://wiki.mahara.org/index.php/6MonthlyCycle (aqualaptop,
20:57:45)
* RC comes out next week, then 3 weeks of testing (with only critical
bugs fixed) (iarenaza, 20:59:14)
* 1st week of october, 1.6 is released (iarenaza, 20:59:39)
* Next meeting and Chair (iarenaza, 21:10:22)
* ACTION: aqualaptop to chair next meeting (iarenaza, 21:11:25)
* LINK:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20121017T0730&msg=21st%20Mahara%20Developer%20Meeting
(iarenaza, 21:13:53)
* LINK:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20121017T0730&msg=21st%20Mahara%20Developer%20Meeting
(aqualaptop, 21:14:59)
* Any other business (iarenaza, 21:15:38)
* LINK:
https://reviews.mahara.org/#/q/status:open+project:mahara+branch:master+topic:twig,n,z
(aqualaptop, 21:16:18)
* LINK: https://bugs.launchpad.net/mahara/+bug/966001 (aqualaptop,
21:16:26)
* IDEA: document PluralForms and their usage somewhere on the wiki
(iarenaza, 21:22:25)
* LINK: http://master-mahara.catalystdemo.net.nz/ (has the responsive
theme on it, current with review system) (aqualaptop, 21:26:47)
* ACTION: anzeljg (with help from someone at Catalyst) will document
PluralForms and their usage on the wiki (iarenaza, 21:29:30)
Meeting ended at 21:42:53 UTC.
Action Items
------------
* iarenaza to contact Laurent (via dajan) and tell him about the plan
and the dates.
* aqualaptop to chair next meeting
* anzeljg (with help from someone at Catalyst) will document PluralForms
and their usage on the wiki
Action Items, by person
-----------------------
* anzeljg
* anzeljg (with help from someone at Catalyst) will document
PluralForms and their usage on the wiki
* aqualaptop
* aqualaptop to chair next meeting
* iarenaza
* iarenaza to contact Laurent (via dajan) and tell him about the plan
and the dates.
* **UNASSIGNED**
* (none)
People Present (lines said)
---------------------------
* aqualaptop (166)
* iarenaza (124)
* anzeljg (44)
* sonn (8)
* elky (6)
* maharameet (3)
* jimcrib (1)
Generated by `MeetBot`_ 0.1.4
.. _`MeetBot`: http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot
Markdown is supported
0%
or
You are about to add 0 people to the discussion. Proceed with caution.
Finish editing this message first!
Please register or to comment