diff --git a/public_html/mahara-dev/2012/mahara-dev.2012-10-17-07.37.html b/public_html/mahara-dev/2012/mahara-dev.2012-10-17-07.37.html new file mode 100644 index 0000000000000000000000000000000000000000..ad3bc3d1e2ccb7eda79687dc1ae1b371e42d5779 --- /dev/null +++ b/public_html/mahara-dev/2012/mahara-dev.2012-10-17-07.37.html @@ -0,0 +1,182 @@ + + + + +#mahara-dev Meeting + + + + +

#mahara-dev Meeting

+ +Meeting started by aquaphone at 07:37:06 UTC +(full logs). + +

+ + + +

Meeting summary

+
    +
  1. +
      +
    1. anitsirk is Kristina Hoeppner at Catalyst IT in + Wellington, NZ (anitsirk, + 07:37:36)
    2. +
    3. elky is melissa draper, catalyst IT, nz + (elky, + 07:38:08)
    4. +
    5. aquaphone is Hugh Davenport Catalyst IT + (aquaphone, + 07:38:12)
    6. +
    7. anzeljg is Gregor Anželj, Gimnazija Bežigrad, + Ljubljana, Slovenia (anzeljg, + 07:38:20)
    8. +
    +
  2. +
  3. Items from last meetings (aquaphone, 07:38:24) +
      +
    1. anzeljg (with help from someone at Catalyst) + will document PluralForms and their usage on the wiki (anitsirk, + 07:39:41)
    2. +
    3. richardm had actually documented plural forms + already at + https://wiki.mahara.org/index.php/Language_Packs/Plural_forms + (anitsirk, + 07:40:03)
    4. +
    5. laurent is still planning on implementing + oembed into core, but has other priorities at the moment. it needs a + big more work to work with the new filtering system. (anitsirk, + 07:42:50)
    6. +
    +
  4. +
  5. mahara 1.6 release (aquaphone, 07:44:43) +
      +
    1. RC2 is out and there is one last thing (keep + fingers crossed) that needs fixing and then we can release + 1.6. (anitsirk, + 07:45:33)
    2. +
    3. Ruslan Kabalin - Lancaster University, + UK (rkabalin, + 07:48:02)
    4. +
    5. one last issue to fix for mahara 1.6 and + release will be made friday, 19 October 2012 or Tuesday 23 October + 2012 (anitsirk, + 07:49:06)
    6. +
    +
  6. +
  7. Next meeting and Chair (aquaphone, 07:55:06) +
      +
    1. point releases 1.4.6 and 1.5.6 went out today + (1.4.5 and 1.5.4 went out last week) (elky, + 07:55:09)
    2. +
    3. http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20121121T20 + (anitsirk, + 07:59:26)
    4. +
    5. http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20121121T20 + (aquaphone, + 08:00:28)
    6. +
    7. http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=22nd+Mahara+Developer+Meeting&iso=20121121T20 + (anitsirk, + 08:01:11)
    8. +
    9. http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=22nd+Mahara+Developer+Meeting&iso=20121121T20 + (elky, + 08:02:24)
    10. +
    +
  8. +
  9. Any other business (aquaphone, 08:02:50) +
  10. +
+

+ + + + +Meeting ended at 08:04:25 UTC +(full logs). + +

+ + + +

Action items

+
    +
  1. (none)
  2. +
+

+ + + +

People present (lines said)

+
    +
  1. anitsirk (37)
  2. +
  3. elky (34)
  4. +
  5. aquaphone (31)
  6. +
  7. anzeljg (14)
  8. +
  9. rkabalin (8)
  10. +
  11. maharameet (2)
  12. +
+

+ + + +Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4. + diff --git a/public_html/mahara-dev/2012/mahara-dev.2012-10-17-07.37.log.html b/public_html/mahara-dev/2012/mahara-dev.2012-10-17-07.37.log.html new file mode 100644 index 0000000000000000000000000000000000000000..5a5c9aa12154a955dda0fbab84923a1ec4622ef3 --- /dev/null +++ b/public_html/mahara-dev/2012/mahara-dev.2012-10-17-07.37.log.html @@ -0,0 +1,153 @@ + + + + +#mahara-dev log + + + + +
07:37:06 <aquaphone> #startmeeting
+07:37:06 <maharameet> Meeting started Wed Oct 17 07:37:06 2012 UTC.  The chair is aquaphone. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
+07:37:06 <maharameet> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
+07:37:36 <anitsirk> #info anitsirk is Kristina Hoeppner at Catalyst IT in Wellington, NZ
+07:37:39 <aquaphone> Name yourselves
+07:38:08 <elky> #info elky is melissa draper, catalyst IT, nz
+07:38:12 <aquaphone> #info aquaphone is Hugh Davenport Catalyst IT
+07:38:20 <anzeljg> #info anzeljg is Gregor Anželj, Gimnazija Bežigrad, Ljubljana, Slovenia
+07:38:24 <aquaphone> #topic Items from last meetings
+07:39:41 <anitsirk> #info anzeljg (with help from someone at Catalyst) will document PluralForms and their usage on the wiki
+07:39:49 <aquaphone> #item anzeljg (with help from someone at Catalyst) will document PluralForms and their usage on the wiki
+07:39:49 <anzeljg> Haven't done that yet, been busy translating Mahara 1.6 into Slovenian ;)
+07:39:57 <anzeljg> Looked at the topic that richardm started. It's a good start, but will need improvements
+07:40:03 <anitsirk> #info richardm had actually documented plural forms already at https://wiki.mahara.org/index.php/Language_Packs/Plural_forms
+07:40:37 <anzeljg> improvements or extensions...
+07:40:37 <anitsirk> so the basics are there and can be expanded on.
+07:40:49 <anzeljg> anitsirk: agree
+07:41:06 <aquaphone> Iarenaza is not here for second item
+07:41:11 <aquaphone> So
+07:41:11 <anitsirk> i have his update
+07:41:36 <anitsirk> iarenaza apologizes for not being here. he talked to laurent and that's what laurent said:
+07:41:41 <anitsirk> "I hoped I could be able to port the plugin last spring - between two projects - but unfortunately it didn't happen.
+07:41:41 * anzeljg has to go and will return in 15 minutes
+07:41:41 <anitsirk> The goal is still to integrate the plugin but it will have to wait a bit. We have some Mahara developments that will take place in the next few months, which are currently in the preparation stage. This will be an opportunity to integrate the plugin. Otherwise I should have a bit of time when we do the next update, maybe this spring.
+07:41:42 <anitsirk> One aspect is the need to adapt the plugin to work with the new filter system, that will take a little more time than to do a simple port. In any case I've had a look at the docs to submit a change in the core. I've already done most of the operations but I find the process a bit cumbersome, especially if it is for ad-hoc developments.
+07:41:43 <anitsirk> In any case don't hesitate to contact me (again) if you need any info - if I do not answer your mail is probably because it has disappeared into the bowels of my mailbox"
+07:42:50 <anitsirk> #info laurent is still planning on implementing oembed into core, but has other priorities at the moment. it needs a big more work to work with the new filtering system.
+07:42:52 <aquaphone> Excellent
+07:43:26 <anitsirk> Just a clarification as I couldn't be here for the last two dev meetings. There was a discussion around the safeiframe feature, oembed and embedl.ly. Embed.ly is a plugin that anyone can install on their Mahara instance (no matter whether big or small), but it would not go into core as it could cause problems down the track if APIs etc. change (see Google Apps issues). It's not just for big installations. OEmbed is different as it is built on open
+07:43:26 <anitsirk> standards and does not rely on a third-party server to operate to show embedded media files (as far as I understand it). That's why OEmbed is proposed for core, but not Embed.ly.
+07:43:49 <anitsirk> ..
+07:44:08 <aquaphone> That all ge passed on?
+07:44:20 <aquaphone> Thats all of action items
+07:44:38 <anitsirk> yep
+07:44:43 <aquaphone> #topic mahara 1.6 release
+07:44:49 <aquaphone> Anitsirk
+07:45:01 <anitsirk> Well, since it's now just the three of us, not much to talk about the release. ;-)
+07:45:13 <elky> Well, it'd be in the logs for the others
+07:45:14 <aquaphone> Thought so: -)
+07:45:33 <anitsirk> #info RC2 is out and there is one last thing (keep fingers crossed) that needs fixing and then we can release 1.6.
+07:45:56 <anitsirk> elky: do you want to name the date?
+07:46:37 <elky> aquaphone, have you identified the issue yet?
+07:46:54 <aquaphone> Haven't fixed  but have idea
+07:47:02 <elky> estimate?
+07:47:28 <aquaphone> Tomorrow hopefully
+07:47:29 * anzeljg is back...
+07:47:45 <anitsirk> that was a quick 15 minutes, anzeljg :-)
+07:47:48 <anitsirk> hi rkabalin
+07:47:52 <aquaphone> Hi rkabalin
+07:47:53 <elky> anitsirk, we might be able to get it out on Friday, but if not, it'll go out on Tuesday
+07:48:02 <rkabalin> #info Ruslan Kabalin - Lancaster University, UK
+07:48:06 <rkabalin> hello
+07:48:27 <elky> hi rkabalin. we're discussing the eta for 1.6 :)
+07:48:45 <rkabalin> ok
+07:48:49 <anzeljg> reading through... a question:  is 1.6 release set to tomorrow?
+07:49:01 <elky> anzeljg, Friday or Tuesday
+07:49:06 <anitsirk> #info one last issue to fix for mahara 1.6 and release will be made friday, 19 October 2012 or Tuesday 23 October 2012
+07:49:22 <anzeljg> Tuestad, 23rd?
+07:49:29 <elky> Depending on the resolution of an annoying clash of responsive design and tinymce
+07:49:30 <anzeljg> Tuesday i mean
+07:49:46 <elky> anzeljg, yes
+07:49:59 <elky> NZ has a public holiday on monday
+07:50:01 <anzeljg> It would be great since I'm presenting Mahara and new features on Thursday, 25th...
+07:50:13 <anitsirk> anzeljg: great.
+07:50:18 <elky> excellent :)
+07:50:44 <anitsirk> you could already present them on the RC as there aren't going to be any new features. but of course saying that 1.6 is out is much better.
+07:51:02 <aquaphone> Right  that all for release discussions? Fri or tues
+07:51:07 <elky> I will cry if it doesn't go out on Tuesday :)
+07:51:29 <anzeljg> me too
+07:51:32 <elky> aquaphone, yes, did i mention the point releases yet?
+07:52:14 <elky> anitsirk, i accidentally skipped 1.5.5 and typed 1.5.6 into the release script instead :(
+07:52:20 <aquaphone> Go for it
+07:52:21 <anitsirk> that was it from me for the 1.6 release
+07:52:26 <elky> please to not hurt me
+07:52:55 <anitsirk> did you also skip it consistently for 1.4?
+07:53:04 <anitsirk> ;-)
+07:53:08 <elky> no, 1.4.6 was done already by that point
+07:53:53 <elky> it was probably because simply arrowed up and changed a 4 to a 5 that it happened
+07:53:57 <anitsirk> what's done is done.
+07:54:12 <elky> aquaphone, wants to do some aggressive maintenance on the release script too
+07:54:26 <elky> because it's not happy with gerrit permissions and a few other annoying things
+07:54:59 <anitsirk> shall we move on?
+07:55:06 <aquaphone> #topic Next meeting and Chair
+07:55:09 <elky> #info point releases 1.4.6 and 1.5.6 went out today (1.4.5 and 1.5.4 went out last week)
+07:55:21 <elky> oh, oops sorry
+07:56:14 <elky> um. do we have a uk/eu person volunteering to chair?
+07:56:24 <rkabalin> I can do that
+07:56:27 <elky> yay!
+07:56:41 <elky> and when's good for you?
+07:57:07 <rkabalin> November 21st?
+07:57:46 <rkabalin> at 20:00 UTC
+07:58:10 <elky> suits me. anitsirk you don't have any travelling planned for then, do you?
+07:58:19 <aquaphone> Thanks rkabalin
+07:58:20 <rkabalin> does that sound good for everyone, I do not have a particular date preference to be honest
+07:58:27 <anzeljg> fine by me
+07:58:40 <aquaphone> Can you provide a #link
+07:59:12 <anitsirk> fine by me
+07:59:26 <anitsirk> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20121121T20
+07:59:58 <rkabalin> thanks anitsirk, I always stuggle to find a right menu item there to generate a link
+08:00:22 <anitsirk> rkabalin: np
+08:00:24 <elky> rkabalin, they have changed it recently too, it's all different
+08:00:28 <aquaphone> #link http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20121121T20
+08:01:05 <aquaphone> Any objections
+08:01:10 <anitsirk> The prettier link is
+08:01:11 <anitsirk> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=22nd+Mahara+Developer+Meeting&iso=20121121T20
+08:01:19 <anitsirk> that has a title now :-)
+08:01:36 <aquaphone> Anitsirk  can you #link it?
+08:01:51 <anitsirk> it should be linked because the link starts the line
+08:02:18 <aquaphone> Not sure it works that way
+08:02:22 <elky> aquaphone, the bot should be telling you what it's doing in a PM
+08:02:24 <elky> #link http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=22nd+Mahara+Developer+Meeting&iso=20121121T20
+08:02:27 <elky> just to be shure
+08:02:30 <elky> sure*
+08:02:37 <aquaphone> Elky  never has
+08:02:47 <anitsirk> neither for me
+08:02:50 <aquaphone> #topic Any other business
+08:02:53 <elky> i must be thinking of a different meeting bot then
+08:03:00 <anitsirk> nothing from me
+08:03:08 <anzeljg> nothing from me
+08:03:14 <elky> nor me
+08:03:29 <elky> woot, 30 minutes!
+08:03:41 <aquaphone> Batman is available for twig help
+08:03:52 <aquaphone> Thats it from me
+08:04:05 <aquaphone> Maybe more next meeting
+08:04:07 <elky> by batman he means chris t
+08:04:25 <aquaphone> #endmeeting
+ diff --git a/public_html/mahara-dev/2012/mahara-dev.2012-10-17-07.37.log.txt b/public_html/mahara-dev/2012/mahara-dev.2012-10-17-07.37.log.txt new file mode 100644 index 0000000000000000000000000000000000000000..30863e9bf62f9b3f2d75681b4181c8a41711d4f6 --- /dev/null +++ b/public_html/mahara-dev/2012/mahara-dev.2012-10-17-07.37.log.txt @@ -0,0 +1,126 @@ +07:37:06 #startmeeting +07:37:06 Meeting started Wed Oct 17 07:37:06 2012 UTC. The chair is aquaphone. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot. +07:37:06 Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic. +07:37:36 #info anitsirk is Kristina Hoeppner at Catalyst IT in Wellington, NZ +07:37:39 Name yourselves +07:38:08 #info elky is melissa draper, catalyst IT, nz +07:38:12 #info aquaphone is Hugh Davenport Catalyst IT +07:38:20 #info anzeljg is Gregor Anželj, Gimnazija Bežigrad, Ljubljana, Slovenia +07:38:24 #topic Items from last meetings +07:39:41 #info anzeljg (with help from someone at Catalyst) will document PluralForms and their usage on the wiki +07:39:49 #item anzeljg (with help from someone at Catalyst) will document PluralForms and their usage on the wiki +07:39:49 Haven't done that yet, been busy translating Mahara 1.6 into Slovenian ;) +07:39:57 Looked at the topic that richardm started. It's a good start, but will need improvements +07:40:03 #info richardm had actually documented plural forms already at https://wiki.mahara.org/index.php/Language_Packs/Plural_forms +07:40:37 improvements or extensions... +07:40:37 so the basics are there and can be expanded on. +07:40:49 anitsirk: agree +07:41:06 Iarenaza is not here for second item +07:41:11 So +07:41:11 i have his update +07:41:36 iarenaza apologizes for not being here. he talked to laurent and that's what laurent said: +07:41:41 "I hoped I could be able to port the plugin last spring - between two projects - but unfortunately it didn't happen. +07:41:41 * anzeljg has to go and will return in 15 minutes +07:41:41 The goal is still to integrate the plugin but it will have to wait a bit. We have some Mahara developments that will take place in the next few months, which are currently in the preparation stage. This will be an opportunity to integrate the plugin. Otherwise I should have a bit of time when we do the next update, maybe this spring. +07:41:42 One aspect is the need to adapt the plugin to work with the new filter system, that will take a little more time than to do a simple port. In any case I've had a look at the docs to submit a change in the core. I've already done most of the operations but I find the process a bit cumbersome, especially if it is for ad-hoc developments. +07:41:43 In any case don't hesitate to contact me (again) if you need any info - if I do not answer your mail is probably because it has disappeared into the bowels of my mailbox" +07:42:50 #info laurent is still planning on implementing oembed into core, but has other priorities at the moment. it needs a big more work to work with the new filtering system. +07:42:52 Excellent +07:43:26 Just a clarification as I couldn't be here for the last two dev meetings. There was a discussion around the safeiframe feature, oembed and embedl.ly. Embed.ly is a plugin that anyone can install on their Mahara instance (no matter whether big or small), but it would not go into core as it could cause problems down the track if APIs etc. change (see Google Apps issues). It's not just for big installations. OEmbed is different as it is built on open +07:43:26 standards and does not rely on a third-party server to operate to show embedded media files (as far as I understand it). That's why OEmbed is proposed for core, but not Embed.ly. +07:43:49 .. +07:44:08 That all ge passed on? +07:44:20 Thats all of action items +07:44:38 yep +07:44:43 #topic mahara 1.6 release +07:44:49 Anitsirk +07:45:01 Well, since it's now just the three of us, not much to talk about the release. ;-) +07:45:13 Well, it'd be in the logs for the others +07:45:14 Thought so: -) +07:45:33 #info RC2 is out and there is one last thing (keep fingers crossed) that needs fixing and then we can release 1.6. +07:45:56 elky: do you want to name the date? +07:46:37 aquaphone, have you identified the issue yet? +07:46:54 Haven't fixed but have idea +07:47:02 estimate? +07:47:28 Tomorrow hopefully +07:47:29 * anzeljg is back... +07:47:45 that was a quick 15 minutes, anzeljg :-) +07:47:48 hi rkabalin +07:47:52 Hi rkabalin +07:47:53 anitsirk, we might be able to get it out on Friday, but if not, it'll go out on Tuesday +07:48:02 #info Ruslan Kabalin - Lancaster University, UK +07:48:06 hello +07:48:27 hi rkabalin. we're discussing the eta for 1.6 :) +07:48:45 ok +07:48:49 reading through... a question: is 1.6 release set to tomorrow? +07:49:01 anzeljg, Friday or Tuesday +07:49:06 #info one last issue to fix for mahara 1.6 and release will be made friday, 19 October 2012 or Tuesday 23 October 2012 +07:49:22 Tuestad, 23rd? +07:49:29 Depending on the resolution of an annoying clash of responsive design and tinymce +07:49:30 Tuesday i mean +07:49:46 anzeljg, yes +07:49:59 NZ has a public holiday on monday +07:50:01 It would be great since I'm presenting Mahara and new features on Thursday, 25th... +07:50:13 anzeljg: great. +07:50:18 excellent :) +07:50:44 you could already present them on the RC as there aren't going to be any new features. but of course saying that 1.6 is out is much better. +07:51:02 Right that all for release discussions? Fri or tues +07:51:07 I will cry if it doesn't go out on Tuesday :) +07:51:29 me too +07:51:32 aquaphone, yes, did i mention the point releases yet? +07:52:14 anitsirk, i accidentally skipped 1.5.5 and typed 1.5.6 into the release script instead :( +07:52:20 Go for it +07:52:21 that was it from me for the 1.6 release +07:52:26 please to not hurt me +07:52:55 did you also skip it consistently for 1.4? +07:53:04 ;-) +07:53:08 no, 1.4.6 was done already by that point +07:53:53 it was probably because simply arrowed up and changed a 4 to a 5 that it happened +07:53:57 what's done is done. +07:54:12 aquaphone, wants to do some aggressive maintenance on the release script too +07:54:26 because it's not happy with gerrit permissions and a few other annoying things +07:54:59 shall we move on? +07:55:06 #topic Next meeting and Chair +07:55:09 #info point releases 1.4.6 and 1.5.6 went out today (1.4.5 and 1.5.4 went out last week) +07:55:21 oh, oops sorry +07:56:14 um. do we have a uk/eu person volunteering to chair? +07:56:24 I can do that +07:56:27 yay! +07:56:41 and when's good for you? +07:57:07 November 21st? +07:57:46 at 20:00 UTC +07:58:10 suits me. anitsirk you don't have any travelling planned for then, do you? +07:58:19 Thanks rkabalin +07:58:20 does that sound good for everyone, I do not have a particular date preference to be honest +07:58:27 fine by me +07:58:40 Can you provide a #link +07:59:12 fine by me +07:59:26 http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20121121T20 +07:59:58 thanks anitsirk, I always stuggle to find a right menu item there to generate a link +08:00:22 rkabalin: np +08:00:24 rkabalin, they have changed it recently too, it's all different +08:00:28 #link http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20121121T20 +08:01:05 Any objections +08:01:10 The prettier link is +08:01:11 http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=22nd+Mahara+Developer+Meeting&iso=20121121T20 +08:01:19 that has a title now :-) +08:01:36 Anitsirk can you #link it? +08:01:51 it should be linked because the link starts the line +08:02:18 Not sure it works that way +08:02:22 aquaphone, the bot should be telling you what it's doing in a PM +08:02:24 #link http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=22nd+Mahara+Developer+Meeting&iso=20121121T20 +08:02:27 just to be shure +08:02:30 sure* +08:02:37 Elky never has +08:02:47 neither for me +08:02:50 #topic Any other business +08:02:53 i must be thinking of a different meeting bot then +08:03:00 nothing from me +08:03:08 nothing from me +08:03:14 nor me +08:03:29 woot, 30 minutes! +08:03:41 Batman is available for twig help +08:03:52 Thats it from me +08:04:05 Maybe more next meeting +08:04:07 by batman he means chris t +08:04:25 #endmeeting \ No newline at end of file diff --git a/public_html/mahara-dev/2012/mahara-dev.2012-10-17-07.37.txt b/public_html/mahara-dev/2012/mahara-dev.2012-10-17-07.37.txt new file mode 100644 index 0000000000000000000000000000000000000000..0f16b23077eaf9872cace38c94a5997082da3995 --- /dev/null +++ b/public_html/mahara-dev/2012/mahara-dev.2012-10-17-07.37.txt @@ -0,0 +1,91 @@ +=================== +#mahara-dev Meeting +=================== + + +Meeting started by aquaphone at 07:37:06 UTC. The full logs are +available at +http://meetbot.mahara.org/mahara-dev/2012/mahara-dev.2012-10-17-07.37.log.html +. + + + +Meeting summary +--------------- +* anitsirk is Kristina Hoeppner at Catalyst IT in Wellington, NZ + (anitsirk, 07:37:36) +* elky is melissa draper, catalyst IT, nz (elky, 07:38:08) +* aquaphone is Hugh Davenport Catalyst IT (aquaphone, 07:38:12) +* anzeljg is Gregor Anželj, Gimnazija Bežigrad, Ljubljana, Slovenia + (anzeljg, 07:38:20) +* Items from last meetings (aquaphone, 07:38:24) + * anzeljg (with help from someone at Catalyst) will document + PluralForms and their usage on the wiki (anitsirk, 07:39:41) + * richardm had actually documented plural forms already at + https://wiki.mahara.org/index.php/Language_Packs/Plural_forms + (anitsirk, 07:40:03) + * laurent is still planning on implementing oembed into core, but has + other priorities at the moment. it needs a big more work to work + with the new filtering system. (anitsirk, 07:42:50) + +* mahara 1.6 release (aquaphone, 07:44:43) + * RC2 is out and there is one last thing (keep fingers crossed) that + needs fixing and then we can release 1.6. (anitsirk, 07:45:33) + * Ruslan Kabalin - Lancaster University, UK (rkabalin, 07:48:02) + * one last issue to fix for mahara 1.6 and release will be made + friday, 19 October 2012 or Tuesday 23 October 2012 (anitsirk, + 07:49:06) + +* Next meeting and Chair (aquaphone, 07:55:06) + * point releases 1.4.6 and 1.5.6 went out today (1.4.5 and 1.5.4 went + out last week) (elky, 07:55:09) + * LINK: + http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20121121T20 + (anitsirk, 07:59:26) + * LINK: + http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20121121T20 + (aquaphone, 08:00:28) + * LINK: + http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=22nd+Mahara+Developer+Meeting&iso=20121121T20 + (anitsirk, 08:01:11) + * LINK: + http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=22nd+Mahara+Developer+Meeting&iso=20121121T20 + (elky, 08:02:24) + +* Any other business (aquaphone, 08:02:50) + +Meeting ended at 08:04:25 UTC. + + + + +Action Items +------------ + + + + + +Action Items, by person +----------------------- +* **UNASSIGNED** + * (none) + + + + +People Present (lines said) +--------------------------- +* anitsirk (37) +* elky (34) +* aquaphone (31) +* anzeljg (14) +* rkabalin (8) +* maharameet (2) + + + + +Generated by `MeetBot`_ 0.1.4 + +.. _`MeetBot`: http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot