Commit cf82a8b9 authored by Andrew Robert Nicols's avatar Andrew Robert Nicols

[mahara-dev] Meeting of 5th October 2011

Signed-off-by: default avatarAndrew Robert Nicols <andrew.nicols@luns.net.uk>
parent 4ebda432
This diff is collapsed.
===================
#mahara-dev Meeting
===================
Meeting started by dobedobedoh at 07:31:45 UTC. The full logs are
available at
http://meetbot.mahara.org/mahara-dev/2011/mahara-dev.2011-10-05-07.31.log.html
.
Meeting summary
---------------
* Meeting attendees (dobedobedoh, 07:31:47)
* dobedobedoh is Andrew Nicols - LUNS Ltd, UK (dobedobedoh, 07:31:51)
* anzeljg is Gregor An�elj (anzeljg, 07:32:03)
* anitsirk is Kristina Hoeppner, Catalyst IT, NZ (anitsirk, 07:32:09)
* richardm is Richard Mansfield (richardm, 07:32:11)
* elky is Melissa Draper - Catalyst IT, NZ (elky, 07:32:26)
* pxh is Piers Harding, Catalyst (pxh, 07:32:30)
* Items from previous meeting (dobedobedoh, 07:33:04)
* dan_p LUNS to investigate adding a new mahara integration project to
run selenium tests (dobedobedoh, 07:33:07)
* ACTION: dan_p LUNS to investigate adding a new mahara integration
project to run selenium tests (dobedobedoh, 07:33:28)
* fmarier is Francois Marier (fmarier, 07:33:59)
* Where should we put unit tests? [fmarier and dobedobedoh]
(dobedobedoh, 07:35:19)
* ACTION: dobedobedoh to look at modifying the release script, and
test running script (dobedobedoh, 07:42:33)
* Web Services - an update, and request for API ideas [pxh]
(dobedobedoh, 07:52:36)
* Web Services now has OAuth support including OOB (dobedobedoh,
07:53:37)
* LINK: https://wiki.mahara.org/index.php/Plugins/Artefact/WebServices
(dobedobedoh, 07:53:43)
* Personal user tokens are supported and users can manage their own
tokens for specific API calls (dobedobedoh, 07:54:10)
* This should open things up more for scripting opportunities
(dobedobedoh, 07:54:57)
* Existing APIs mostly centred around myPortfolio (dobedobedoh,
07:56:48)
* Wiki - Adding extensions to make adding/editing pages easier [zzmonty]
(dobedobedoh, 08:09:02)
* Wiki - Request to allow additional extensions (.zip) to make it easier
for user contributed content [zzmonty] (dobedobedoh, 08:10:29)
* dobedobedoh to add zzmonty's items to the agenda for the next
meeting (dobedobedoh, 08:11:03)
* Next meeting time/date and Chair (dobedobedoh, 08:13:30)
* IDEA: Tuesday 1st November @ 19:30 UTC (19:30 GMT/08:30 NZST)
(dobedobedoh, 08:14:35)
* LINK:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20111108T1930
(fmarier, 08:17:16)
* IDEA: Tuesday 8th November @ 19:30 UTC (19:30 GMT/08:30 9th NZST) ?
(dobedobedoh, 08:19:06)
* AGREED: (dobedobedoh, 08:20:35)
* Next developer meeting to be held on Tuesday 8th November @ 19:30
UTC -
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20111108T1930
(dobedobedoh, 08:21:48)
* Next meeting to be chaired by richardm (dobedobedoh, 08:24:26)
* Any other business (dobedobedoh, 08:24:58)
* anzeljg wants to let everybody know that his development Mahara
install at http://mahara.ledina.org/DEV/ no longer exists (anzeljg,
08:25:58)
* fmarier hasn't heard back from the author of pChart about licensing
conflicts (dobedobedoh, 08:41:14)
* anzeljg implementing eZ Components instead (dobedobedoh, 08:41:35)
* No update on skins support... ongoing (dobedobedoh, 08:45:40)
* LINK: https://bugs.launchpad.net/mahara/+bug/721496 (fmarier,
08:48:05)
* LINK: http://ezcomponents.org/docs/tutorials/Document (anzeljg,
08:50:03)
* HELP: (dobedobedoh, 08:55:32)
Meeting ended at 09:01:20 UTC.
Action Items
------------
* dan_p LUNS to investigate adding a new mahara integration project to
run selenium tests
* dobedobedoh to look at modifying the release script, and test running
script
Action Items, by person
-----------------------
* dobedobedoh
* dobedobedoh to look at modifying the release script, and test
running script
* **UNASSIGNED**
* dan_p LUNS to investigate adding a new mahara integration project to
run selenium tests
People Present (lines said)
---------------------------
* dobedobedoh (136)
* fmarier (75)
* elky (27)
* pxh (25)
* anzeljg (23)
* anitsirk (17)
* richardm (13)
* iarenaza (7)
* lamiette (5)
* maharameet (3)
* maharabot` (1)
Generated by `MeetBot`_ 0.1.4
.. _`MeetBot`: http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot
Markdown is supported
0%
or
You are about to add 0 people to the discussion. Proceed with caution.
Finish editing this message first!
Please register or to comment