Commit d4e628ad authored by Andrew Robert Nicols's avatar Andrew Robert Nicols

[mahardev] Meetings since 5th September 2013 to 2015f

Signed-off-by: default avatarAndrew Robert Nicols <andrew@nicols.co.uk>
parent e78676d3
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-type" content="text/html;charset=UTF-8">
<title>#mahara-dev Meeting</title>
<style type="text/css">
/* This is for the .html in the HTML2 writer */
body {
font-family: Helvetica, sans-serif;
font-size:14px;
}
h1 {
text-align: center;
}
a {
color:navy;
text-decoration: none;
border-bottom:1px dotted navy;
}
a:hover {
text-decoration:none;
border-bottom: 0;
color:#0000B9;
}
hr {
border: 1px solid #ccc;
}
/* The (nick, time) item pairs, and other body text things. */
.details {
font-size: 12px;
font-weight:bold;
}
/* The 'AGREED:', 'IDEA', etc, prefix to lines. */
.itemtype {
font-style: normal; /* un-italics it */
font-weight: bold;
}
/* Example: change single item types. Capitalized command name.
/* .TOPIC { color:navy; } */
/* .AGREED { color:lime; } */
</style>
</head>
<body>
<h1>#mahara-dev Meeting</h1>
<span class="details">
Meeting started by aarowlaptop at 20:01:24 UTC
(<a href="mahara-dev.2013-10-03-20.01.log.html">full logs</a>).</span>
<br><br>
<h3>Meeting summary</h3>
<ol>
<li><b class="TOPIC">The first release candidate for 1.8 was released a few days ago</b> <span class="details">(<a href='mahara-dev.2013-10-03-20.01.log.html#l-11'>aarowlaptop</a>, 20:05:41)</span>
<ol type="a">
<li><a
href="https://mahara.org/interaction/forum/topic.php?id=5739">https://mahara.org/interaction/forum/topic.php?id=5739</a>
<span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2013-10-03-20.01.log.html#l-12'>aarowlaptop</a>,
20:06:41)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">Thank you to dobedobedoh for pointing out the
issues with the skins strings not showing up in Launchpad</span>
<span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2013-10-03-20.01.log.html#l-13'>aarowlaptop</a>,
20:07:29)</span></li>
</ol>
<br></li>
<li><b class="TOPIC">Yesterday we released a minor release with a couple of major security fixes in it</b> <span class="details">(<a href='mahara-dev.2013-10-03-20.01.log.html#l-15'>aarowlaptop</a>, 20:08:45)</span>
<ol type="a">
<li><a
href="https://mahara.org/interaction/forum/topic.php?id=5756">https://mahara.org/interaction/forum/topic.php?id=5756</a>
<span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2013-10-03-20.01.log.html#l-16'>aarowlaptop</a>,
20:08:56)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">Basically there was some of what OWASP calls
"Access control enforced by presentation layer", in our handling of
artefacts &amp; blocks</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2013-10-03-20.01.log.html#l-17'>aarowlaptop</a>,
20:09:49)</span></li>
<li><a
href="https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Access_control_enforced_by_presentation_layer">https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Access_control_enforced_by_presentation_layer</a>
<span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2013-10-03-20.01.log.html#l-18'>aarowlaptop</a>,
20:09:53)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">Also, because we're close to the 1.8.0 release,
this was probably the final 1.5 release, in keeping with our release
policy</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2013-10-03-20.01.log.html#l-20'>aarowlaptop</a>,
20:14:04)</span></li>
</ol>
<br></li>
<li><b class="TOPIC">Discussing the 1.8rc1 release again</b> <span class="details">(<a href='mahara-dev.2013-10-03-20.01.log.html#l-36'>aarowlaptop</a>, 20:26:37)</span>
<ol type="a">
<li><i class="itemtype">IDEA</i>: <span class="IDEA">Run a "make a
skin" competition to encourage more testing of the features</span>
<span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2013-10-03-20.01.log.html#l-37'>aarowlaptop</a>,
20:26:58)</span></li>
<li><i class="itemtype">ACTION</i>: <span class="ACTION">Aaron to get
the "make a skin" contest up on the Mahara forum</span> <span
class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2013-10-03-20.01.log.html#l-46'>aarowlaptop</a>,
20:34:10)</span></li>
</ol>
<br></li>
<li><b class="TOPIC">Next meeting</b> <span class="details">(<a href='mahara-dev.2013-10-03-20.01.log.html#l-50'>aarowlaptop</a>, 20:39:28)</span>
<ol type="a">
<li><i class="itemtype">ACTION</i>: <span class="ACTION">Aaron to send
out an email to confirm the next meeting time and invite people to
chair.</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2013-10-03-20.01.log.html#l-51'>aarowlaptop</a>,
20:39:42)</span></li>
</ol>
</li>
</ol>
<br><br>
<span class="details">
Meeting ended at 20:40:27 UTC
(<a href="mahara-dev.2013-10-03-20.01.log.html">full logs</a>).</span>
<br><br>
<h3>Action items</h3>
<ol>
<li>Aaron to get the "make a skin" contest up on the Mahara forum</li>
<li>Aaron to send out an email to confirm the next meeting time and invite people to chair.</li>
</ol>
<br><br>
<h3>People present (lines said)</h3>
<ol>
<li>aarowlaptop (34)</li>
<li>robertl_ (16)</li>
<li>maharameet (2)</li>
</ol>
<br><br>
<span class="details">Generated by <a href="http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot">MeetBot</a> 0.1.4.</span>
</body></html>
20:01:24 <aarowlaptop> #startmeeting
20:01:24 <maharameet> Meeting started Thu Oct 3 20:01:24 2013 UTC. The chair is aarowlaptop. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
20:01:24 <maharameet> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
20:02:01 <aarowlaptop> There doesn't seem to be anyone present at the moment, but there's also very little on the agenda this month.
20:02:52 <aarowlaptop> Hi robertl_
20:02:52 <robertl_> morning all
20:03:45 <aarowlaptop> There's not much on the agenda this month, and there aren't many people present (just you and I so far)
20:04:09 <robertl_> right
20:04:59 <aarowlaptop> So, I may wait a few minutes to see if anyone else shows up
20:05:16 <aarowlaptop> Basically all that's on the agenda is:
20:05:41 <aarowlaptop> #topic The first release candidate for 1.8 was released a few days ago
20:06:41 <aarowlaptop> #link https://mahara.org/interaction/forum/topic.php?id=5739
20:07:29 <aarowlaptop> #info Thank you to dobedobedoh for pointing out the issues with the skins strings not showing up in Launchpad
20:08:19 <aarowlaptop> and the other item on the agenda was
20:08:45 <aarowlaptop> #topic Yesterday we released a minor release with a couple of major security fixes in it
20:08:56 <aarowlaptop> #link https://mahara.org/interaction/forum/topic.php?id=5756
20:09:49 <aarowlaptop> #info Basically there was some of what OWASP calls "Access control enforced by presentation layer", in our handling of artefacts & blocks
20:09:53 <aarowlaptop> #link https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Access_control_enforced_by_presentation_layer
20:12:17 <aarowlaptop> Mahara is *very* thorough about checking the user's permission to do see or do anything with a particular View, but it was a bit lax on checking permission for other things.
20:14:04 <aarowlaptop> #info Also, because we're close to the 1.8.0 release, this was probably the final 1.5 release, in keeping with our release policy
20:15:45 <aarowlaptop> So, that's what's on the agenda.
20:16:45 <robertl_> so how has the community response been to the 1.8 release candidate?
20:17:03 <robertl_> are lots of bugs being found?
20:17:42 * robertl_ asks his questions again
20:17:44 <robertl_> so how has the community response been to the 1.8 release candidate?
20:17:46 <robertl_> are lots of bugs being found?
20:18:17 <aarowlaptop> Only 2 that I know of so far
20:18:49 <robertl_> well hopefully people test now - rather than waiting
20:18:50 <aarowlaptop> A total of 36 downloads of the release candidate via the Launchpad release page
20:23:57 <robertl_> having not been around for 1.7 release - do many test and get back to us with issues?
20:24:16 <aarowlaptop> There weren't a whole lot that time. :)
20:24:34 <aarowlaptop> although the 1.7.0 release didn't introduce very much of anything
20:24:55 <aarowlaptop> I think the only new major feature in 1.7 was the selectable licenses system
20:25:24 <robertl_> right - so we'd like more of a testing /poking about from the community this time
20:26:15 <robertl_> we should run a 'make a skin' competition to get the community playing with the site :)
20:26:37 <aarowlaptop> #topic Discussing the 1.8rc1 release again
20:26:58 <aarowlaptop> #idea Run a "make a skin" competition to encourage more testing of the features
20:27:51 <robertl_> it could generate some nice skins that people could download to use
20:30:18 <robertl_> I imagine with the skins that there will be some use cases where things break - to to css overriding that skins does
20:31:13 <robertl_> so it would be good if we could find out sooner rather than later any css issues
20:31:53 <robertl_> eg these skins will work with theme A,B,C but not D,E sort of thing
20:32:36 <aarowlaptop> Yeah
20:33:00 <aarowlaptop> We were talking about doing that in order to try to get some default skins to ship with the feature, but we put it on the backburner when we decided not to include default skins
20:33:09 <aarowlaptop> But, it's a good idea to encourage testing
20:33:24 <aarowlaptop> I'll post it up on the forum. Or I'll ask Kristina to.
20:34:10 <aarowlaptop> #action Aaron to get the "make a skin" contest up on the Mahara forum
20:38:38 <aarowlaptop> Okay, any other topics for discussion?
20:39:08 <aarowlaptop> I think we can probably call this one a wrap. Since there's no one around at the moment, I'll send out an email about when to hold the next one.
20:39:19 <robertl_> ok cool
20:39:28 <aarowlaptop> #topic Next meeting
20:39:42 <aarowlaptop> #action Aaron to send out an email to confirm the next meeting time and invite people to chair.
20:40:27 <aarowlaptop> #endmeeting
\ No newline at end of file
===================
#mahara-dev Meeting
===================
Meeting started by aarowlaptop at 20:01:24 UTC. The full logs are
available at
http://meetbot.mahara.org/mahara-dev/2013/mahara-dev.2013-10-03-20.01.log.html
.
Meeting summary
---------------
* The first release candidate for 1.8 was released a few days ago
(aarowlaptop, 20:05:41)
* LINK: https://mahara.org/interaction/forum/topic.php?id=5739
(aarowlaptop, 20:06:41)
* Thank you to dobedobedoh for pointing out the issues with the skins
strings not showing up in Launchpad (aarowlaptop, 20:07:29)
* Yesterday we released a minor release with a couple of major security
fixes in it (aarowlaptop, 20:08:45)
* LINK: https://mahara.org/interaction/forum/topic.php?id=5756
(aarowlaptop, 20:08:56)
* Basically there was some of what OWASP calls "Access control
enforced by presentation layer", in our handling of artefacts &
blocks (aarowlaptop, 20:09:49)
* LINK:
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Access_control_enforced_by_presentation_layer
(aarowlaptop, 20:09:53)
* Also, because we're close to the 1.8.0 release, this was probably
the final 1.5 release, in keeping with our release policy
(aarowlaptop, 20:14:04)
* Discussing the 1.8rc1 release again (aarowlaptop, 20:26:37)
* IDEA: Run a "make a skin" competition to encourage more testing of
the features (aarowlaptop, 20:26:58)
* ACTION: Aaron to get the "make a skin" contest up on the Mahara
forum (aarowlaptop, 20:34:10)
* Next meeting (aarowlaptop, 20:39:28)
* ACTION: Aaron to send out an email to confirm the next meeting time
and invite people to chair. (aarowlaptop, 20:39:42)
Meeting ended at 20:40:27 UTC.
Action Items
------------
* Aaron to get the "make a skin" contest up on the Mahara forum
* Aaron to send out an email to confirm the next meeting time and invite
people to chair.
Action Items, by person
-----------------------
* **UNASSIGNED**
* Aaron to get the "make a skin" contest up on the Mahara forum
* Aaron to send out an email to confirm the next meeting time and
invite people to chair.
People Present (lines said)
---------------------------
* aarowlaptop (34)
* robertl_ (16)
* maharameet (2)
Generated by `MeetBot`_ 0.1.4
.. _`MeetBot`: http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot
This diff is collapsed.
This source diff could not be displayed because it is too large. You can view the blob instead.
===================
#mahara-dev Meeting
===================
Meeting started by aarow_laptop at 08:01:09 UTC. The full logs are
available at
http://meetbot.mahara.org/mahara-dev/2013/mahara-dev.2013-12-05-08.01.log.html
.
Meeting summary
---------------
* anitsirk is Kristina Hoeppner, Catalyst IT, Wellington, NZ (anitsirk,
08:02:26)
* dobedobedoh is Andrew Nicols, Moodle Pty Ltd, Perth, Australia.
(dobedobedoh, 08:02:33)
* sonn_ is Son Nguyen, Catalyst IT, Welllington, NZ (sonn_, 08:02:35)
* anzeljg is Gregor Anželj, developer and translator, Ljubljana,
Slovenia (anzeljg, 08:02:40)
* aarow_laptop is Aaron Wells, Catalyst IT in Wellington (aarow_laptop,
08:02:50)
* mingard is Jono Mingard, newly of Catalyst IT, Wellington, NZ
(mingard, 08:02:53)
* robertl_ is Robert Lyon, developer, Catalyst IT, Wellington, NZ
(robertl_, 08:03:23)
* #me is Tobias Zeuch, developer at the KIT, Karlsruhe, Germany
(tobiasz, 08:03:53)
* /me is Tobias Zeuch, developer at the KIT, Karlsruhe, Germany
(tobiasz, 08:04:01)
* ghada is Ghada El-Zoghbi, developer, Catalyst IT, Sydney, Aus (ghada,
08:04:15)
* tobiasz is Tobias Zeuch, developer at the KIT, Karlsruhe, Germany
(tobiasz, 08:04:18)
* Items from last meeting: The "Choose a skin" contest (aarow_laptop,
08:06:28)
* The contest was a success at locating bugs during the RC stage, and
raising interest in skins (aarow_laptop, 08:11:05)
* One reported oversight is the inability to set the color of the
topnav (aarow_laptop, 08:11:30)
* LINK: https://wiki.mahara.org/index.php/Page_skins (aarow_laptop,
08:12:42)
* we've set up a skins sharing page on the wiki:
https://wiki.mahara.org/index.php/Page_skins (aarow_laptop,
08:13:09)
* Dropping support for MySQL 5.1, as of Mahara 1.9 (aarow_laptop,
08:14:52)
* LINK: http://packages.debian.org/wheezy/mysql-server (dobedobedoh,
08:17:59)
* LINK: http://mirror.centos.org/centos/6/os/x86_64/Packages/
(dobedobedoh, 08:18:57)
* LINK:
https://wiki.mahara.org/index.php/System_Administrator%27s_Guide/Requirements
(robertl_, 08:19:58)
* ACTION: We should get a look at which OS's & versions we'll be
cutting off if we drop support for 5.1 (anitsirk, 08:29:01)
* ACTION: also, note that if we can specify 5.1.6 at least, we'll make
things easier for ourselves (aarow_laptop, 08:31:11)
* Plans & priorities for Mahara 1.9 (aarow_laptop, 08:31:36)
* ACTION: sonn_ will look at which OS's & versions we'll be cutting
off if we drop support for 5.1. (anitsirk, 08:32:47)
* Plans & priorities for Mahara 1.9 (aarow_laptop, 08:33:18)
* It's not looking to be as big and exciting of a release as 1.8
(aarow_laptop, 08:33:47)
* We've got mingard working on accessibility (aarow_laptop, 08:34:36)
* And I'd really like to upstream the improvements to sent messages
and notifications being developed by tobiasz (aarow_laptop,
08:35:29)
* Automated test, would be great, but outlook uncertain at the moment
(aarow_laptop, 08:48:42)
* extending mahara with tests (unit tests but also behat) is high on
the wishlist as it would facilitate regression testing,
compatibility of new code etc. (anitsirk, 08:56:14)
* Features funded by Arnes which could go into 1.9 (aarow_laptop,
08:59:20)
* IDEA: The idea is to take anzeljg's "Progress bar" plugin, which has
static set of artefacts that it observes and based on those
artefacts it alculates the Profile completeness. The plugin could be
extended in a way to implement page/dashboard for institution admins
which would list all available artefacts and the admins would select
which artefacts should count towards Profile completeness for their
institution. (anitsirk, 09:03:33)
* the proof-of-concept around the progress bar plugin and a screenshot
can be seen in the Mahara Newsletter, October 2013
https://mahara.org/view/artefact.php?artefact=292431&view=36871
(anitsirk, 09:08:02)
* IDEA: Add an interface for site & instititution admins to customize
the default dashboard page (aarow_laptop, 09:16:34)
* IDEA: Put the profile progress into a non-Block similar to homeinfo
(aarow_laptop, 09:16:43)
* IDEA: "Cookie directive" plugin, possibly merged into core
(anitsirk, 09:20:12)
* rkabalin is Ruslan Kabalin, Lancaster University, UK. (rkabalin,
09:25:00)
* IDEA: Social site addresses in user's profile (anitsirk, 09:30:12)
* the wishlist item for the social sites in the profile has been
updated: https://bugs.launchpad.net/mahara/+bug/605749 (anitsirk,
09:36:40)
* there is a new wishlist item for changes to the "General" tab at
https://bugs.launchpad.net/mahara/+bug/1258067 (anitsirk, 09:37:01)
* IDEA: for implementing more flexibility for adding (new) social
sites: the advantage to doing something like the iframe page, is
that it provides a bit more polish and consistency to the
experience. You'd have the admins enter a list of social network
sites, potentially define a URL template for each one, and specify
whether they want a freetext "Other" option (anitsirk, 09:53:47)
* IDEA: (anitsirk, 09:54:04)
* IDEA: Adding functionality to place comment/feedback on each
individual block on a page (anitsirk, 09:54:08)
* LINK: https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1037531 for additional
information from other users for comment / feedback improvements
(anitsirk, 10:10:34)
* ACTION: dajan to gather some information from tutors and ePortfolio
assessors to find out their needs in this area (aarow_laptop,
10:17:22)
* robertl updated the release schedule at
https://wiki.mahara.org/index.php/6MonthlyCycle (anitsirk,
10:19:06)
* Next meeting & chair (aarow_laptop, 10:21:06)
* anzeljg will chair the 40th Mahara developer meeting on 23 January
at 8:00 UTC. See
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=30th+Mahara+dev+meeting&iso=20130123T08
for the time zone conversion (anitsirk, 10:36:13)
* the deadline for the next mahara newsletter will be 24 december
2013. if you have an article to include, please send the 100-150
words to newsletter@mahara.org (anitsirk, 10:40:28)
Meeting ended at 10:43:29 UTC.
Action Items
------------
* We should get a look at which OS's & versions we'll be cutting off if
we drop support for 5.1
* also, note that if we can specify 5.1.6 at least, we'll make things
easier for ourselves
* sonn_ will look at which OS's & versions we'll be cutting off if we
drop support for 5.1.
* dajan to gather some information from tutors and ePortfolio assessors
to find out their needs in this area
Action Items, by person
-----------------------
* dajan
* dajan to gather some information from tutors and ePortfolio
assessors to find out their needs in this area
* sonn_
* sonn_ will look at which OS's & versions we'll be cutting off if we
drop support for 5.1.
* **UNASSIGNED**
* We should get a look at which OS's & versions we'll be cutting off
if we drop support for 5.1
* also, note that if we can specify 5.1.6 at least, we'll make things
easier for ourselves
People Present (lines said)
---------------------------
* aarow_laptop (199)
* anitsirk (128)
* anzeljg (126)
* mingard (33)
* dobedobedoh (33)
* dajan (32)
* robertl_ (31)
* ghada (22)
* tobiasz (13)
* sonn_ (8)
* aarow_laptop_ (8)
* rkabalin (4)
* maharameet (4)
Generated by `MeetBot`_ 0.1.4
.. _`MeetBot`: http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-type" content="text/html;charset=UTF-8">
<title>#mahara-dev Meeting</title>
<style type="text/css">
/* This is for the .html in the HTML2 writer */
body {
font-family: Helvetica, sans-serif;
font-size:14px;
}
h1 {
text-align: center;
}
a {
color:navy;
text-decoration: none;
border-bottom:1px dotted navy;
}
a:hover {
text-decoration:none;
border-bottom: 0;
color:#0000B9;
}
hr {
border: 1px solid #ccc;
}
/* The (nick, time) item pairs, and other body text things. */
.details {
font-size: 12px;
font-weight:bold;
}
/* The 'AGREED:', 'IDEA', etc, prefix to lines. */
.itemtype {
font-style: normal; /* un-italics it */
font-weight: bold;
}
/* Example: change single item types. Capitalized command name.
/* .TOPIC { color:navy; } */
/* .AGREED { color:lime; } */
</style>
</head>
<body>
<h1>#mahara-dev Meeting</h1>
<span class="details">
Meeting started by anzeljg at 08:04:33 UTC
(<a href="mahara-dev.2014-01-23-08.04.log.html">full logs</a>).</span>
<br><br>
<h3>Meeting summary</h3>
<ol>
<li>
<ol type="a">
<li><span class="INFO">anzeljg is Gregor Anzelj, developer and
translator from Gimnazija Bežigrad, Ljubljana, Slovenia</span> <span
class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2014-01-23-08.04.log.html#l-7'>anzeljg</a>,
08:04:45)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">anitsirk is Kristina Hoeppner, Catalyst IT,
Wellington, NZ</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2014-01-23-08.04.log.html#l-8'>anitsirk</a>,
08:04:50)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">dobedobedoh is Andrew Nicols, Moodle HQ, Perth,
AU</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2014-01-23-08.04.log.html#l-9'>dobedobedoh</a>,
08:05:06)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">mingard is Jono Mingard, intern at Catalyst IT,
Wellington, NZ</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2014-01-23-08.04.log.html#l-10'>mingard</a>,
08:05:13)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">robertl is Robert Lyon, Catalyst IT,
Wellington, NZ</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2014-01-23-08.04.log.html#l-11'>robertl</a>,
08:05:31)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">aarowlaptop is Aaron Wells at Catalyst IT in
Wellington NZ</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2014-01-23-08.04.log.html#l-12'>aarowlaptop</a>,
08:05:38)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">NameLess-exe is Leo Xiong, 2014 Catalyst OSA
student, Hamilton, NZ</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2014-01-23-08.04.log.html#l-18'>NameLess-exe</a>,
08:06:52)</span></li>
</ol>
<br></li>
<li><b class="TOPIC">Items from last meeting: dajan to gather some information from tutors and ePortfolio assessors to find out their needs in this area</b> <span class="details">(<a href='mahara-dev.2014-01-23-08.04.log.html#l-21'>anzeljg</a>, 08:07:20)</span>
<br></li>
<li><b class="TOPIC">Items from last meeting: sonn will look at which OS's &amp; versions we'll be cutting off if we drop support for 5.1.</b> <span class="details">(<a href='mahara-dev.2014-01-23-08.04.log.html#l-28'>anzeljg</a>, 08:08:29)</span>
<ol type="a">
<li><i class="itemtype">ACTION</i>: <span class="ACTION">sonn will
look at which OS's &amp; versions we'll be cutting off if we drop
support for 5.1</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2014-01-23-08.04.log.html#l-47'>anzeljg</a>,
08:11:09)</span></li>
</ol>
<br></li>
<li><b class="TOPIC">Status of Leap2a import (anzeljg)</b> <span class="details">(<a href='mahara-dev.2014-01-23-08.04.log.html#l-49'>anzeljg</a>, 08:11:29)</span>
<ol type="a">
<li><span class="INFO">tobiasz is Tobias Zeuch, developer at the KIT,
Karlsruhe, Germany</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2014-01-23-08.04.log.html#l-67'>tobiasz</a>,
08:14:36)</span></li>
</ol>
<br></li>
<li><b class="TOPIC">Profile "General" tab should have better options (https://bugs.launchpad.net/mahara/+bug/1258067) (anzeljg)</b> <span class="details">(<a href='mahara-dev.2014-01-23-08.04.log.html#l-112'>anzeljg</a>, 08:24:33)</span>
<ol type="a">
<li><i class="itemtype">IDEA</i>: <span class="IDEA">move the
"General" tab from "Profile" to the "Resume" as the fields apply
there more readily.</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2014-01-23-08.04.log.html#l-153'>anitsirk</a>,
08:34:51)</span></li>
<li><i class="itemtype">IDEA</i>: <span class="IDEA">Offer more fields
and not only Occupation and Industry as these don't apply for
everyone. However, since we'll always have people not needing
fields, the admin should be able to hide certain fields that don't
apply.</span> <span class="details">(<a