Commit 42f4804e authored by Mahara Bot's avatar Mahara Bot

Meetbot auto-commit

parent d27aac27
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-type" content="text/html;charset=UTF-8">
<title>#mahara-dev: 61st Mahara Developer Meeting</title>
<style type="text/css">
/* This is for the .html in the HTML2 writer */
body {
font-family: Helvetica, sans-serif;
font-size:14px;
}
h1 {
text-align: center;
}
a {
color:navy;
text-decoration: none;
border-bottom:1px dotted navy;
}
a:hover {
text-decoration:none;
border-bottom: 0;
color:#0000B9;
}
hr {
border: 1px solid #ccc;
}
/* The (nick, time) item pairs, and other body text things. */
.details {
font-size: 12px;
font-weight:bold;
}
/* The 'AGREED:', 'IDEA', etc, prefix to lines. */
.itemtype {
font-style: normal; /* un-italics it */
font-weight: bold;
}
/* Example: change single item types. Capitalized command name.
/* .TOPIC { color:navy; } */
/* .AGREED { color:lime; } */
</style>
</head>
<body>
<h1>#mahara-dev: 61st Mahara Developer Meeting</h1>
<span class="details">
Meeting started by robertl_ at 07:01:22 UTC
(<a href="mahara-dev.2017-06-15-07.01.log.html">full logs</a>).</span>
<br><br>
<h3>Meeting summary</h3>
<ol>
<li>
<ol type="a">
<li><span class="INFO">Gregor Pirker, Danube University Krems,
Austria</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2017-06-15-07.01.log.html#l-7'>Gregor_Pirker</a>,
07:01:47)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">robertl_ is Robert Lyon, Catalyst in
Wellington, New Zealand</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2017-06-15-07.01.log.html#l-8'>robertl_</a>,
07:01:50)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">cecilia is Cecilia Vela, Catalyst in
Wellington, New Zealand</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2017-06-15-07.01.log.html#l-9'>cecilia</a>,
07:02:22)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">dmitriim is Dmitrii Metelkin from Catalyst
Australia, Melbourne</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2017-06-15-07.01.log.html#l-10'>dmitriim</a>,
07:02:41)</span></li>
</ol>
<br></li>
<li><b class="TOPIC">dajan to get in touch with Emily Lenel and Nicolas Thorel to explain the CAS issues that they are having</b> <span class="details">(<a href='mahara-dev.2017-06-15-07.01.log.html#l-12'>robertl_</a>, 07:04:03)</span>
<ol type="a">
<li><span class="INFO">Features that have already been accepted as new
features in 17.10 are marked with "nominatedfeature" on Launchpad
and can be viewed via
https://bugs.launchpad.net/mahara/+bugs?field.milestone%3Alist=81641&amp;field.tag=nominatedfeature</span>
<span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2017-06-15-07.01.log.html#l-18'>robertl_</a>,
07:05:51)</span></li>
<li><a
href="https://bugs.launchpad.net/mahara/+bugs?field.milestone%3Alist=81641&amp;field.tag=nominatedfeature">https://bugs.launchpad.net/mahara/+bugs?field.milestone%3Alist=81641&amp;field.tag=nominatedfeature</a>
<span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2017-06-15-07.01.log.html#l-19'>robertl_</a>,
07:06:02)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">At the moment, the Catalyst team in Wellington
is focussing on the AAIM project: Advanced Analytics in Mahara. That
is a project started by University of Sussex and Dublin City
University to expand the statistics in Mahara.</span> <span
class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2017-06-15-07.01.log.html#l-21'>robertl_</a>,
07:07:14)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">You can find out more about the project in a
recent presentation by DCU and U of Sussex at
https://www.slideshare.net/enhancingteaching/aaim-project-advanced-analytics-in-mahara</span>
<span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2017-06-15-07.01.log.html#l-24'>robertl_</a>,
07:08:04)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">The statistics area will be greatly expanded
and also consolidated to provide easier navigation and more unified
navigation for site and institution statistics.</span> <span
class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2017-06-15-07.01.log.html#l-25'>robertl_</a>,
07:08:18)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">You can see all related functionality that is
in review and that has already been merged into the codebase at
https://reviews.mahara.org/#/q/project:mahara+branch:master+topic:Analytics</span>
<span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2017-06-15-07.01.log.html#l-26'>robertl_</a>,
07:11:52)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">We are also upgrading Elasticsearch to version
5.</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2017-06-15-07.01.log.html#l-33'>robertl_</a>,
07:13:22)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">ghada is Ghada El-Zoghbi at Catalyst IT,
Sydney.</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2017-06-15-07.01.log.html#l-40'>ghada</a>,
07:18:28)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">Another piece of work we are engaged in is the
expansion of the LTI functionality to also include assignment
submission. You can read the ideas at
https://wiki.mahara.org/wiki/Developer_Area/Specifications_in_Development/MNet_replacement/LTI_implementation
soon we'll make a proposal for the initial development phase.</span>
<span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2017-06-15-07.01.log.html#l-47'>robertl_</a>,
07:21:14)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">Our Australia team is making progress on
getting Mahara ready for cloud storage. If you want to help test
this feature, you can find it at
https://reviews.mahara.org/#/c/7676</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2017-06-15-07.01.log.html#l-64'>robertl_</a>,
07:32:57)</span></li>
<li><a
href="https://git.catalyst-au.net/elearning/mahara-module_objectfs">https://git.catalyst-au.net/elearning/mahara-module_objectfs</a>
<span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2017-06-15-07.01.log.html#l-86'>ghada</a>,
07:40:17)</span></li>
<li><a
href="https://git.catalyst-au.net/elearning/mahara-module_aws">https://git.catalyst-au.net/elearning/mahara-module_aws</a>
<span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2017-06-15-07.01.log.html#l-87'>ghada</a>,
07:40:18)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">There are a few more new features in review at
the moment. So take a look there. It would be fantastic if you
helped test them at https://reviews.mahara.org</span> <span
class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2017-06-15-07.01.log.html#l-90'>robertl_</a>,
07:42:14)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">You can still submit code for new features
until the end of July 2017 to be taken into consideration for the
October release.</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2017-06-15-07.01.log.html#l-92'>robertl_</a>,
07:43:12)</span></li>
</ol>
<br></li>
<li><b class="TOPIC">Next meeting and chair</b> <span class="details">(<a href='mahara-dev.2017-06-15-07.01.log.html#l-111'>robertl_</a>, 07:50:59)</span>
<ol type="a">
<li><i class="itemtype">ACTION</i>: <span class="ACTION">robertl_ to
follow up on Gregor_Pirker issues</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2017-06-15-07.01.log.html#l-130'>robertl_</a>,
08:03:48)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">The 62nd Mahara developer meeting will take
place on 27 July 2017 at 7:00 UTC. Chair will be Robert Lyon.
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20170727T07&amp;p1=1440</span>
<span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2017-06-15-07.01.log.html#l-151'>robertl_</a>,
08:11:15)</span></li>
</ol>
<br></li>
<li><b class="TOPIC">Any other business?</b> <span class="details">(<a href='mahara-dev.2017-06-15-07.01.log.html#l-153'>robertl_</a>, 08:11:35)</span>
</li>
</ol>
<br><br>
<span class="details">
Meeting ended at 08:12:44 UTC
(<a href="mahara-dev.2017-06-15-07.01.log.html">full logs</a>).</span>
<br><br>
<h3>Action items</h3>
<ol>
<li>robertl_ to follow up on Gregor_Pirker issues</li>
</ol>
<br><br>
<h3>Action items, by person</h3>
<ol>
<li> Gregor_Pirker <ol>
<li>robertl_ to follow up on Gregor_Pirker issues</li>
</ol></li>
<li> robertl_ <ol>
<li>robertl_ to follow up on Gregor_Pirker issues</li>
</ol></li>
</ol>
<br><br>
<h3>People present (lines said)</h3>
<ol>
<li>robertl_ (93)</li>
<li>ghada (37)</li>
<li>Gregor_Pirker (14)</li>
<li>dmitriim (8)</li>
<li>cecilia (4)</li>
<li>mahara-meetbot (3)</li>
</ol>
<br><br>
<span class="details">Generated by <a href="https://wiki.mahara.org/wiki/Developer_Area/Developer_Meetings/Chair_Duties#Meetbot_commands">MeetBot</a> 0.1.4.</span>
</body></html>
==========================================
#mahara-dev: 61st Mahara Developer Meeting
==========================================
Meeting started by robertl_ at 07:01:22 UTC. The full logs are
available at mahara-dev/2017/mahara-dev.2017-06-15-07.01.log.html .
Meeting summary
---------------
* Gregor Pirker, Danube University Krems, Austria (Gregor_Pirker,
07:01:47)
* robertl_ is Robert Lyon, Catalyst in Wellington, New Zealand
(robertl_, 07:01:50)
* cecilia is Cecilia Vela, Catalyst in Wellington, New Zealand
(cecilia, 07:02:22)
* dmitriim is Dmitrii Metelkin from Catalyst Australia, Melbourne
(dmitriim, 07:02:41)
* dajan to get in touch with Emily Lenel and Nicolas Thorel to explain
the CAS issues that they are having (robertl_, 07:04:03)
* Features that have already been accepted as new features in 17.10
are marked with "nominatedfeature" on Launchpad and can be viewed
via
https://bugs.launchpad.net/mahara/+bugs?field.milestone%3Alist=81641&field.tag=nominatedfeature
(robertl_, 07:05:51)
* LINK:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/mahara/+bugs?field.milestone%3Alist=81641&field.tag=nominatedfeature
(robertl_, 07:06:02)
* At the moment, the Catalyst team in Wellington is focussing on the
AAIM project: Advanced Analytics in Mahara. That is a project
started by University of Sussex and Dublin City University to expand
the statistics in Mahara. (robertl_, 07:07:14)
* You can find out more about the project in a recent presentation by
DCU and U of Sussex at
https://www.slideshare.net/enhancingteaching/aaim-project-advanced-analytics-in-mahara
(robertl_, 07:08:04)
* The statistics area will be greatly expanded and also consolidated
to provide easier navigation and more unified navigation for site
and institution statistics. (robertl_, 07:08:18)
* You can see all related functionality that is in review and that has
already been merged into the codebase at
https://reviews.mahara.org/#/q/project:mahara+branch:master+topic:Analytics
(robertl_, 07:11:52)
* We are also upgrading Elasticsearch to version 5. (robertl_,
07:13:22)
* ghada is Ghada El-Zoghbi at Catalyst IT, Sydney. (ghada, 07:18:28)
* Another piece of work we are engaged in is the expansion of the LTI
functionality to also include assignment submission. You can read
the ideas at
https://wiki.mahara.org/wiki/Developer_Area/Specifications_in_Development/MNet_replacement/LTI_implementation
soon we'll make a proposal for the initial development phase.
(robertl_, 07:21:14)
* Our Australia team is making progress on getting Mahara ready for
cloud storage. If you want to help test this feature, you can find
it at https://reviews.mahara.org/#/c/7676 (robertl_, 07:32:57)
* LINK: https://git.catalyst-au.net/elearning/mahara-module_objectfs
(ghada, 07:40:17)
* LINK: https://git.catalyst-au.net/elearning/mahara-module_aws
(ghada, 07:40:18)
* There are a few more new features in review at the moment. So take a
look there. It would be fantastic if you helped test them at
https://reviews.mahara.org (robertl_, 07:42:14)
* You can still submit code for new features until the end of July
2017 to be taken into consideration for the October release.
(robertl_, 07:43:12)
* Next meeting and chair (robertl_, 07:50:59)
* ACTION: robertl_ to follow up on Gregor_Pirker issues (robertl_,
08:03:48)
* The 62nd Mahara developer meeting will take place on 27 July 2017 at
7:00 UTC. Chair will be Robert Lyon.
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20170727T07&p1=1440
(robertl_, 08:11:15)
* Any other business? (robertl_, 08:11:35)
Meeting ended at 08:12:44 UTC.
Action items, by person
-----------------------
* Gregor_Pirker
* robertl_ to follow up on Gregor_Pirker issues
* robertl_
* robertl_ to follow up on Gregor_Pirker issues
People present (lines said)
---------------------------
* robertl_ (93)
* ghada (37)
* Gregor_Pirker (14)
* dmitriim (8)
* cecilia (4)
* mahara-meetbot (3)
Generated by `MeetBot`_ 0.1.4
\ No newline at end of file
Markdown is supported
0% or
You are about to add 0 people to the discussion. Proceed with caution.
Finish editing this message first!
Please register or to comment