Commit 4b038bb6 authored by Aaron Wells's avatar Aaron Wells

Adding minutes for 2016-03-10 meeting

parent 448327ca
This diff is collapsed.
==========================================
#mahara-dev: 51st Mahara developer meeting
==========================================
Meeting started by anzeljg at 08:02:59 UTC. The full logs are available
at mahara-dev/2016/mahara-dev.2016-03-10-08.02.log.html .
Meeting summary
---------------
* robertl_ is Robert Lyon, Catalyst in Wellington, New Zealand
(robertl_, 08:03:17)
* anzeljg is Gregor Anželj, developer and translator from Povsod
(Ljubljana, Slovenia) (anzeljg, 08:03:21)
* anitsirk is Kristina Hoeppner, Catalyst, Wellington in New Zealand
(anitsirk, 08:03:28)
* aarowlaptop is Aaron Wells at Catalyst IT, Wellington NZ
(aarowlaptop, 08:03:39)
* ghada_l is Ghada El-Zoghbi, Catalyst IT, Sydney, Australia (ghada,
08:03:44)
* Topics from previous meeting (anzeljg, 08:04:09)
* aarowlaptop to update the wiki and readme file to reflect the
addition of the two mobile browsers in the supported software.
(anzeljg, 08:04:20)
* I did that as part of my update to the readme file (anitsirk,
08:04:30)
* anitsirk to ask the front-end devs to write up instructions for
building a theme under Windows. (anzeljg, 08:04:52)
* still need to do that. They are all very busy and didn't have time.
(anitsirk, 08:05:09)
* anitsirk to update the readme for 15.04 and 15.10 and master in
regards to supported versions of Internet Explorer. (anzeljg,
08:11:30)
* the readme files are updated and merged (anitsirk, 08:11:39)
* anitsirk to create a bug report for the password length. (anzeljg,
08:11:49)
* the bug report is at https://bugs.launchpad.net/mahara/+bug/1541171
(anitsirk, 08:12:06)
* anitsirk to start a discussion on mahara.org on whether to adopt the
Contributor Covenant. (anzeljg, 08:12:19)
* I haven't started the covenant conversation yet. (anitsirk,
08:12:46)
* anitsirk to set up new bug report for disabling persona auth per
default for 16.04 and add warning when about to enable it.
(anzeljg, 08:13:14)
* that's done at https://bugs.launchpad.net/mahara/+bug/1541173
(anitsirk, 08:13:30)
* mingard will work on finding and documenting duplicated sections,
and maybe do a bit of a proposal on how we should restructure the
scripts generally (anzeljg, 08:13:57)
* ACTION: mingard will work on finding and documenting duplicated
sections, and maybe do a bit of a proposal on how we should
restructure the scripts generally (anzeljg, 08:14:30)
* User experience enhancement (anzeljg, 08:17:55)
* ACTION: anzeljg will try to create some plans/wireframes for
simplifying Mahara create page procedure (anzeljg, 08:21:17)
* we still have plans to improve the pages / collection screens and
unify them and then have more possibilities in how to deal with
pages and collections / thumbnails etc (anitsirk, 08:24:12)
* IDEA: inline editing of the block titles would be great (anitsirk,
08:28:25)
* one issue will be the more things we stick on one page the more
processing will need to be done to make sure all things are
valid/current (anitsirk, 08:28:31)
* the other tricky thing is figuring out where the page title &
description editor can fit in the on-screen real estate (anitsirk,
08:29:36)
* Mahara 16.04 (anzeljg, 08:33:40)
* calculating back from mid-april, our typical release time, we should
try to bring out RC latest on 28 march (anitsirk, 08:35:14)
* Next meeting and chair (anzeljg, 08:37:29)
* LINK:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20160428T07
then? (anzeljg, 08:40:58)
* the next, 52nd Mahara developer meeting will take place on 28 April
2016 at 7:00 UTC. anitsirk will chair it. (anzeljg, 08:47:11)
* LINK:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20160428T07
(anzeljg, 08:47:17)
* Any other business (anzeljg, 08:47:26)
* the deadline for the next Mahara newsletter is 25 march 2016. Please
submit your articles before then to be included in the April issue.
(anitsirk, 08:48:51)
* Is there a problem connecting multiple Moodle instances to one
Mahara? -> No. That is done easily. (anitsirk, 08:56:42)
Meeting ended at 09:01:37 UTC.
Action items, by person
-----------------------
* anzeljg
* anzeljg will try to create some plans/wireframes for simplifying
Mahara create page procedure
People present (lines said)
---------------------------
* anzeljg (91)
* anitsirk (88)
* Gregor_Pirker (15)
* robertl_ (14)
* ghada (13)
* aarowlaptop (11)
* maharameet-nz (4)
Generated by `MeetBot`_ 0.1.4
\ No newline at end of file
Markdown is supported
0% or
You are about to add 0 people to the discussion. Proceed with caution.
Finish editing this message first!
Please register or to comment