Commit 569d3702 authored by Mahara Bot's avatar Mahara Bot

Removing old versions of June 2018 Meeting minutes

Signed-off-by: Mahara Bot's avatarMahara Bot <dev@mahara.org>
parent 7eb9c5ee
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-type" content="text/html;charset=UTF-8">
<title>#mahara-dev: 66th Mahara developer meeting</title>
<style type="text/css">
/* This is for the .html in the HTML2 writer */
body {
font-family: Helvetica, sans-serif;
font-size:14px;
}
h1 {
text-align: center;
}
a {
color:navy;
text-decoration: none;
border-bottom:1px dotted navy;
}
a:hover {
text-decoration:none;
border-bottom: 0;
color:#0000B9;
}
hr {
border: 1px solid #ccc;
}
/* The (nick, time) item pairs, and other body text things. */
.details {
font-size: 12px;
font-weight:bold;
}
/* The 'AGREED:', 'IDEA', etc, prefix to lines. */
.itemtype {
font-style: normal; /* un-italics it */
font-weight: bold;
}
/* Example: change single item types. Capitalized command name.
/* .TOPIC { color:navy; } */
/* .AGREED { color:lime; } */
</style>
</head>
<body>
<h1>#mahara-dev: 66th Mahara developer meeting</h1>
<span class="details">
Meeting started by anitsirk at 07:09:46 UTC
(<a href="mahara-dev.2018-06-13-07.09.log.html">full logs</a>).</span>
<br><br>
<h3>Meeting summary</h3>
<ol>
<li>
<ol type="a">
<li><span class="INFO">anitsirk - Kristina Hoeppner, Catalyst NZ,
Wellington, NZ</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2018-06-13-07.09.log.html#l-6'>anitsirk</a>,
07:10:21)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">Ghada El-Zoghbi, Catalyst AU, Sydney</span>
<span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2018-06-13-07.09.log.html#l-7'>anitsirk</a>,
07:11:06)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">Ruslan Kabalin, Lancaster University, UK</span>
<span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2018-06-13-07.09.log.html#l-8'>anitsirk</a>,
07:11:16)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">cecilia - Cecilia Vela Gurovic, Catalyst NZ,
Wellington, NZ</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2018-06-13-07.09.log.html#l-9'>cecilia</a>,
07:11:32)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">robertl_ is Robert Lyon, Catalyst in
Wellington, NZ</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2018-06-13-07.09.log.html#l-10'>robertl_</a>,
07:11:33)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">Gregor Anželj, Ljubljana, Slovenia, developer
and translator</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2018-06-13-07.09.log.html#l-11'>anzeljg</a>,
07:11:46)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">Dmitrii Metelkin, Catatalyst AU, Melbourne,
Australia</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2018-06-13-07.09.log.html#l-12'>anitsirk</a>,
07:12:20)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">beccab: Rebecca Blundell @ Catalyst IT in
Wellington</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2018-06-13-07.09.log.html#l-13'>beccab</a>,
07:12:48)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">Gregor Pirker, Danube University Krems,
Austria</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2018-06-13-07.09.log.html#l-14'>anitsirk</a>,
07:12:54)</span></li>
</ol>
<br></li>
<li><b class="TOPIC">Web conferencing tool</b> <span class="details">(<a href='mahara-dev.2018-06-13-07.09.log.html#l-15'>anitsirk</a>, 07:13:13)</span>
<ol type="a">
<li><span class="INFO">We've tried a couple of options and are giving
our Catalyst Jitsi instance a go. The audio chat via Matrix is not
yet robust, and Google hangouts only works for those who have a
hangouts account. We'll see how today goes and whether we'll try
something different next time.</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2018-06-13-07.09.log.html#l-16'>anitsirk</a>,
07:13:14)</span></li>
</ol>
<br></li>
<li><b class="TOPIC">Upcoming features</b> <span class="details">(<a href='mahara-dev.2018-06-13-07.09.log.html#l-17'>anitsirk</a>, 07:16:06)</span>
<ol type="a">
<li><span class="INFO">We are working on Mahara 18.10, which will have
a number of new features, and has already received a few.</span>
<span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2018-06-13-07.09.log.html#l-18'>anitsirk</a>,
07:16:06)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">The running record is available at
https://bugs.launchpad.net/mahara/+bugs?field.milestone%3Alist=85083&amp;field.tag=nominatedfeature</span>
<span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2018-06-13-07.09.log.html#l-19'>anitsirk</a>,
07:16:06)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">Gregor Anzelj is working on isolated
institutions. We still need to review the bulk of it and then there
will most likely be some adjustments.</span> <span
class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2018-06-13-07.09.log.html#l-20'>anitsirk</a>,
07:16:06)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">The Catalyst team in the UK is working on
institution tags, which will make it possible for institutions to
define a set of "official" tags that the members of that institution
can use.</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2018-06-13-07.09.log.html#l-21'>anitsirk</a>,
07:16:06)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">At Catalyst NZ we are also working on enhancing
the tagging functionality. This seems to be a theme right now. :-)
Blocks that are not tied to artefacts will be able to be tagged, and
then it'll be possible to put all tagged content into a page based
on one or more tags. This is pretty exciting because it flips the
portfolio page creation around and allows you to put all content on
a page and then remove it if you don't w</span> <span
class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2018-06-13-07.09.log.html#l-22'>anitsirk</a>,
07:16:06)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">Not quite yet in the development stage, but the
proposal stage is to figure out a way to make pages available
outside of a collection and also make one page available across
multiple collections. It's a tricky problem to solve, but thanks to
funding from PHBern, we are investigating how to accomplish that and
will then know more about what would be involved to make it
happen.</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2018-06-13-07.09.log.html#l-23'>anitsirk</a>,
07:16:06)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">Cecilia is upgrading jQuery, which is a huge
project in its own.</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2018-06-13-07.09.log.html#l-24'>anitsirk</a>,
07:16:07)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">Lots going on and that is besides the usual
security updates, but fixing, forum replies etc. :-)</span> <span
class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2018-06-13-07.09.log.html#l-25'>anitsirk</a>,
07:16:07)</span></li>
<li><a href="http://gridstackjs.com/">http://gridstackjs.com/</a>
<span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2018-06-13-07.09.log.html#l-26'>cecilia</a>,
07:23:47)</span></li>
<li><i class="itemtype">IDEA</i>: <span class="IDEA">Gridstack could
replace our current layouts and make them easier to handle</span>
<span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2018-06-13-07.09.log.html#l-28'>anitsirk</a>,
07:26:26)</span></li>
</ol>
<br></li>
<li><b class="TOPIC">Upgrade to Bootstrap 4</b> <span class="details">(<a href='mahara-dev.2018-06-13-07.09.log.html#l-29'>anitsirk</a>, 07:30:33)</span>
<ol type="a">
<li><span class="INFO">Liam in the Catalyst NZ team has started on the
upgrade to Bootstrap 4. That is a huge undertaking.</span> <span
class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2018-06-13-07.09.log.html#l-30'>anitsirk</a>,
07:30:34)</span></li>
<li><span
class="INFO">https://github.com/gridstack/gridstack.js/issues/390</span>
<span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2018-06-13-07.09.log.html#l-31'>anitsirk</a>,
07:38:50)</span></li>
</ol>
</li>
</ol>
<br><br>
<span class="details">
Meeting ended at 08:26:21 UTC
(<a href="mahara-dev.2018-06-13-07.09.log.html">full logs</a>).</span>
<br><br>
<h3>Action items</h3>
<ol>
<li>(none)</li>
</ol>
<br><br>
<h3>People present (lines said)</h3>
<ol>
<li>anitsirk (23)</li>
<li>mahara-meetbot (3)</li>
<li>cecilia (3)</li>
<li>beccab (1)</li>
<li>anzeljg (1)</li>
<li>robertl_ (1)</li>
</ol>
<br><br>
<span class="details">Generated by <a href="https://wiki.mahara.org/wiki/Developer_Area/Developer_Meetings/Chair_Duties#Meetbot_commands">MeetBot</a> 0.1.4.</span>
</body></html>
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-type" content="text/html;charset=UTF-8">
<title>#mahara-dev log</title>
<style type="text/css">
/* For the .log.html */
pre { /*line-height: 125%;*/
white-space: pre-wrap; }
body { background: #f0f0f0; }
body .tm { color: #007020 } /* time */
body .nk { color: #062873; font-weight: bold } /* nick, regular */
body .nka { color: #007020; font-weight: bold } /* action nick */
body .ac { color: #00A000 } /* action line */
body .hi { color: #4070a0 } /* hilights */
/* Things to make particular MeetBot commands stick out */
body .topic { color: #007020; font-weight: bold }
body .topicline { color: #000080; font-weight: bold }
body .cmd { color: #007020; font-weight: bold }
body .cmdline { font-weight: bold }
</style>
</head>
<body>
<pre><a name="l-1"></a><span class="tm">07:09:46</span><span class="nk"> &lt;anitsirk&gt;</span> <span class="cmd">#startmeeting </span><span class="cmdline">66th Mahara developer meeting</span>
<a name="l-2"></a><span class="tm">07:09:46</span><span class="nk"> &lt;mahara-meetbot&gt;</span> Meeting started Wed Jun 13 07:09:46 2018 UTC and is due to finish in 60 minutes. The chair is anitsirk. Information about MeetBot at https://wiki.mahara.org/wiki/Developer_Area/Developer_Meetings/Chair_Duties#Meetbot_commands.
<a name="l-3"></a><span class="tm">07:09:46</span><span class="nk"> &lt;mahara-meetbot&gt;</span> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #startvote.
<a name="l-4"></a><span class="tm">07:09:46</span><span class="nk"> &lt;mahara-meetbot&gt;</span> The meeting name has been set to '66th_mahara_developer_meeting'
<a name="l-5"></a><span class="tm">07:09:47</span><span class="nk"> &lt;anitsirk&gt;</span> Kia ora. This is the 66th Mahara developer meeting. We are going to do things a bit differently today because we are giving the audio chat a go and see how we fare. We will still keep minutes in IRC so they'll be available after the meeting. However, it'll be mostly me putting things into here during the discussion.
<a name="l-6"></a><span class="tm">07:10:21</span><span class="nk"> &lt;anitsirk&gt;</span> <span class="cmd">#info </span><span class="cmdline">anitsirk - Kristina Hoeppner, Catalyst NZ, Wellington, NZ</span>
<a name="l-7"></a><span class="tm">07:11:06</span><span class="nk"> &lt;anitsirk&gt;</span> <span class="cmd">#info </span><span class="cmdline">Ghada El-Zoghbi, Catalyst AU, Sydney</span>
<a name="l-8"></a><span class="tm">07:11:16</span><span class="nk"> &lt;anitsirk&gt;</span> <span class="cmd">#info </span><span class="cmdline">Ruslan Kabalin, Lancaster University, UK</span>
<a name="l-9"></a><span class="tm">07:11:32</span><span class="nk"> &lt;cecilia&gt;</span> <span class="cmd">#info </span><span class="cmdline">cecilia - Cecilia Vela Gurovic, Catalyst NZ, Wellington, NZ</span>
<a name="l-10"></a><span class="tm">07:11:33</span><span class="nk"> &lt;robertl_&gt;</span> <span class="cmd">#info </span><span class="cmdline">robertl_ is Robert Lyon, Catalyst in Wellington, NZ</span>
<a name="l-11"></a><span class="tm">07:11:46</span><span class="nk"> &lt;anzeljg&gt;</span> <span class="cmd">#info </span><span class="cmdline">Gregor Anželj, Ljubljana, Slovenia, developer and translator</span>
<a name="l-12"></a><span class="tm">07:12:20</span><span class="nk"> &lt;anitsirk&gt;</span> <span class="cmd">#info </span><span class="cmdline">Dmitrii Metelkin, Catatalyst AU, Melbourne, Australia</span>
<a name="l-13"></a><span class="tm">07:12:48</span><span class="nk"> &lt;beccab&gt;</span> <span class="cmd">#info </span><span class="cmdline">beccab: Rebecca Blundell @ Catalyst IT in Wellington</span>
<a name="l-14"></a><span class="tm">07:12:54</span><span class="nk"> &lt;anitsirk&gt;</span> <span class="cmd">#info </span><span class="cmdline">Gregor Pirker, Danube University Krems, Austria</span>
<a name="l-15"></a><span class="tm">07:13:13</span><span class="nk"> &lt;anitsirk&gt;</span> <span class="topic">#topic </span><span class="topicline">Web conferencing tool</span>
<a name="l-16"></a><span class="tm">07:13:14</span><span class="nk"> &lt;anitsirk&gt;</span> <span class="cmd">#info </span><span class="cmdline">We've tried a couple of options and are giving our Catalyst Jitsi instance a go. The audio chat via Matrix is not yet robust, and Google hangouts only works for those who have a hangouts account. We'll see how today goes and whether we'll try something different next time.</span>
<a name="l-17"></a><span class="tm">07:16:06</span><span class="nk"> &lt;anitsirk&gt;</span> <span class="topic">#topic </span><span class="topicline">Upcoming features</span>
<a name="l-18"></a><span class="tm">07:16:06</span><span class="nk"> &lt;anitsirk&gt;</span> <span class="cmd">#info </span><span class="cmdline">We are working on Mahara 18.10, which will have a number of new features, and has already received a few.</span>
<a name="l-19"></a><span class="tm">07:16:06</span><span class="nk"> &lt;anitsirk&gt;</span> <span class="cmd">#info </span><span class="cmdline">The running record is available at https://bugs.launchpad.net/mahara/+bugs?field.milestone%3Alist=85083&amp;field.tag=nominatedfeature</span>
<a name="l-20"></a><span class="tm">07:16:06</span><span class="nk"> &lt;anitsirk&gt;</span> <span class="cmd">#info </span><span class="cmdline">Gregor Anzelj is working on isolated institutions. We still need to review the bulk of it and then there will most likely be some adjustments.</span>
<a name="l-21"></a><span class="tm">07:16:06</span><span class="nk"> &lt;anitsirk&gt;</span> <span class="cmd">#info </span><span class="cmdline">The Catalyst team in the UK is working on institution tags, which will make it possible for institutions to define a set of "official" tags that the members of that institution can use.</span>
<a name="l-22"></a><span class="tm">07:16:06</span><span class="nk"> &lt;anitsirk&gt;</span> <span class="cmd">#info </span><span class="cmdline">At Catalyst NZ we are also working on enhancing the tagging functionality. This seems to be a theme right now. :-) Blocks that are not tied to artefacts will be able to be tagged, and then it'll be possible to put all tagged content into a page based on one or more tags. This is pretty exciting because it flips the portfolio page creation around and allows you to put all content on a page and then remove it if you don't w</span>
<a name="l-23"></a><span class="tm">07:16:06</span><span class="nk"> &lt;anitsirk&gt;</span> <span class="cmd">#info </span><span class="cmdline">Not quite yet in the development stage, but the proposal stage is to figure out a way to make pages available outside of a collection and also make one page available across multiple collections. It's a tricky problem to solve, but thanks to funding from PHBern, we are investigating how to accomplish that and will then know more about what would be involved to make it happen.</span>
<a name="l-24"></a><span class="tm">07:16:07</span><span class="nk"> &lt;anitsirk&gt;</span> <span class="cmd">#info </span><span class="cmdline">Cecilia is upgrading jQuery, which is a huge project in its own.</span>
<a name="l-25"></a><span class="tm">07:16:07</span><span class="nk"> &lt;anitsirk&gt;</span> <span class="cmd">#info </span><span class="cmdline">Lots going on and that is besides the usual security updates, but fixing, forum replies etc. :-)</span>
<a name="l-26"></a><span class="tm">07:23:47</span><span class="nk"> &lt;cecilia&gt;</span> http://gridstackjs.com/
<a name="l-27"></a><span class="tm">07:24:03</span><span class="nk"> &lt;cecilia&gt;</span> you have a demo to play with in that link
<a name="l-28"></a><span class="tm">07:26:26</span><span class="nk"> &lt;anitsirk&gt;</span> <span class="cmd">#idea </span><span class="cmdline">Gridstack could replace our current layouts and make them easier to handle</span>
<a name="l-29"></a><span class="tm">07:30:33</span><span class="nk"> &lt;anitsirk&gt;</span> <span class="topic">#topic </span><span class="topicline">Upgrade to Bootstrap 4</span>
<a name="l-30"></a><span class="tm">07:30:34</span><span class="nk"> &lt;anitsirk&gt;</span> <span class="cmd">#info </span><span class="cmdline">Liam in the Catalyst NZ team has started on the upgrade to Bootstrap 4. That is a huge undertaking.</span>
<a name="l-31"></a><span class="tm">07:38:50</span><span class="nk"> &lt;anitsirk&gt;</span> <span class="cmd">#info </span><span class="cmdline">https://github.com/gridstack/gridstack.js/issues/390</span>
<a name="l-32"></a><span class="tm">08:26:21</span><span class="nk"> &lt;anitsirk&gt;</span> <span class="cmd">#endmeeting</span><span class="cmdline"></span></pre>
</body></html>
07:09:46 <anitsirk> #startmeeting 66th Mahara developer meeting
07:09:46 <mahara-meetbot> Meeting started Wed Jun 13 07:09:46 2018 UTC and is due to finish in 60 minutes. The chair is anitsirk. Information about MeetBot at https://wiki.mahara.org/wiki/Developer_Area/Developer_Meetings/Chair_Duties#Meetbot_commands.
07:09:46 <mahara-meetbot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #startvote.
07:09:46 <mahara-meetbot> The meeting name has been set to '66th_mahara_developer_meeting'
07:09:47 <anitsirk> Kia ora. This is the 66th Mahara developer meeting. We are going to do things a bit differently today because we are giving the audio chat a go and see how we fare. We will still keep minutes in IRC so they'll be available after the meeting. However, it'll be mostly me putting things into here during the discussion.
07:10:21 <anitsirk> #info anitsirk - Kristina Hoeppner, Catalyst NZ, Wellington, NZ
07:11:06 <anitsirk> #info Ghada El-Zoghbi, Catalyst AU, Sydney
07:11:16 <anitsirk> #info Ruslan Kabalin, Lancaster University, UK
07:11:32 <cecilia> #info cecilia - Cecilia Vela Gurovic, Catalyst NZ, Wellington, NZ
07:11:33 <robertl_> #info robertl_ is Robert Lyon, Catalyst in Wellington, NZ
07:11:46 <anzeljg> #info Gregor Anželj, Ljubljana, Slovenia, developer and translator
07:12:20 <anitsirk> #info Dmitrii Metelkin, Catatalyst AU, Melbourne, Australia
07:12:48 <beccab> #info beccab: Rebecca Blundell @ Catalyst IT in Wellington
07:12:54 <anitsirk> #info Gregor Pirker, Danube University Krems, Austria
07:13:13 <anitsirk> #topic Web conferencing tool
07:13:14 <anitsirk> #info We've tried a couple of options and are giving our Catalyst Jitsi instance a go. The audio chat via Matrix is not yet robust, and Google hangouts only works for those who have a hangouts account. We'll see how today goes and whether we'll try something different next time.
07:16:06 <anitsirk> #topic Upcoming features
07:16:06 <anitsirk> #info We are working on Mahara 18.10, which will have a number of new features, and has already received a few.
07:16:06 <anitsirk> #info The running record is available at https://bugs.launchpad.net/mahara/+bugs?field.milestone%3Alist=85083&field.tag=nominatedfeature
07:16:06 <anitsirk> #info Gregor Anzelj is working on isolated institutions. We still need to review the bulk of it and then there will most likely be some adjustments.
07:16:06 <anitsirk> #info The Catalyst team in the UK is working on institution tags, which will make it possible for institutions to define a set of "official" tags that the members of that institution can use.
07:16:06 <anitsirk> #info At Catalyst NZ we are also working on enhancing the tagging functionality. This seems to be a theme right now. :-) Blocks that are not tied to artefacts will be able to be tagged, and then it'll be possible to put all tagged content into a page based on one or more tags. This is pretty exciting because it flips the portfolio page creation around and allows you to put all content on a page and then remove it if you don't w
07:16:06 <anitsirk> #info Not quite yet in the development stage, but the proposal stage is to figure out a way to make pages available outside of a collection and also make one page available across multiple collections. It's a tricky problem to solve, but thanks to funding from PHBern, we are investigating how to accomplish that and will then know more about what would be involved to make it happen.
07:16:07 <anitsirk> #info Cecilia is upgrading jQuery, which is a huge project in its own.
07:16:07 <anitsirk> #info Lots going on and that is besides the usual security updates, but fixing, forum replies etc. :-)
07:23:47 <cecilia> http://gridstackjs.com/
07:24:03 <cecilia> you have a demo to play with in that link
07:26:26 <anitsirk> #idea Gridstack could replace our current layouts and make them easier to handle
07:30:33 <anitsirk> #topic Upgrade to Bootstrap 4
07:30:34 <anitsirk> #info Liam in the Catalyst NZ team has started on the upgrade to Bootstrap 4. That is a huge undertaking.
07:38:50 <anitsirk> #info https://github.com/gridstack/gridstack.js/issues/390
08:26:21 <anitsirk> #endmeeting
\ No newline at end of file
==========================================
#mahara-dev: 66th Mahara developer meeting
==========================================
Meeting started by anitsirk at 07:09:46 UTC. The full logs are
available at mahara-dev/2018/mahara-dev.2018-06-13-07.09.log.html .
Meeting summary
---------------
* anitsirk - Kristina Hoeppner, Catalyst NZ, Wellington, NZ (anitsirk,
07:10:21)
* Ghada El-Zoghbi, Catalyst AU, Sydney (anitsirk, 07:11:06)
* Ruslan Kabalin, Lancaster University, UK (anitsirk, 07:11:16)
* cecilia - Cecilia Vela Gurovic, Catalyst NZ, Wellington, NZ (cecilia,
07:11:32)
* robertl_ is Robert Lyon, Catalyst in Wellington, NZ (robertl_,
07:11:33)
* Gregor Anželj, Ljubljana, Slovenia, developer and translator
(anzeljg, 07:11:46)
* Dmitrii Metelkin, Catatalyst AU, Melbourne, Australia (anitsirk,
07:12:20)
* beccab: Rebecca Blundell @ Catalyst IT in Wellington (beccab,
07:12:48)
* Gregor Pirker, Danube University Krems, Austria (anitsirk, 07:12:54)
* Web conferencing tool (anitsirk, 07:13:13)
* We've tried a couple of options and are giving our Catalyst Jitsi
instance a go. The audio chat via Matrix is not yet robust, and
Google hangouts only works for those who have a hangouts account.
We'll see how today goes and whether we'll try something different
next time. (anitsirk, 07:13:14)
* Upcoming features (anitsirk, 07:16:06)
* We are working on Mahara 18.10, which will have a number of new
features, and has already received a few. (anitsirk, 07:16:06)
* The running record is available at
https://bugs.launchpad.net/mahara/+bugs?field.milestone%3Alist=85083&field.tag=nominatedfeature
(anitsirk, 07:16:06)
* Gregor Anzelj is working on isolated institutions. We still need to
review the bulk of it and then there will most likely be some
adjustments. (anitsirk, 07:16:06)
* The Catalyst team in the UK is working on institution tags, which
will make it possible for institutions to define a set of "official"
tags that the members of that institution can use. (anitsirk,
07:16:06)
* At Catalyst NZ we are also working on enhancing the tagging
functionality. This seems to be a theme right now. :-) Blocks that
are not tied to artefacts will be able to be tagged, and then it'll
be possible to put all tagged content into a page based on one or
more tags. This is pretty exciting because it flips the portfolio
page creation around and allows you to put all content on a page and
then remove it if you don't w (anitsirk, 07:16:06)
* Not quite yet in the development stage, but the proposal stage is to
figure out a way to make pages available outside of a collection and
also make one page available across multiple collections. It's a
tricky problem to solve, but thanks to funding from PHBern, we are
investigating how to accomplish that and will then know more about
what would be involved to make it happen. (anitsirk, 07:16:06)
* Cecilia is upgrading jQuery, which is a huge project in its own.
(anitsirk, 07:16:07)
* Lots going on and that is besides the usual security updates, but
fixing, forum replies etc. :-) (anitsirk, 07:16:07)
* LINK: http://gridstackjs.com/ (cecilia, 07:23:47)
* IDEA: Gridstack could replace our current layouts and make them
easier to handle (anitsirk, 07:26:26)
* Upgrade to Bootstrap 4 (anitsirk, 07:30:33)
* Liam in the Catalyst NZ team has started on the upgrade to Bootstrap
4. That is a huge undertaking. (anitsirk, 07:30:34)
* https://github.com/gridstack/gridstack.js/issues/390 (anitsirk,
07:38:50)
Meeting ended at 08:26:21 UTC.
People present (lines said)
---------------------------
* anitsirk (23)
* mahara-meetbot (3)
* cecilia (3)
* beccab (1)
* anzeljg (1)
* robertl_ (1)
Generated by `MeetBot`_ 0.1.4
\ No newline at end of file
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-type" content="text/html;charset=UTF-8">
<title>#mahara-dev: 66th Mahara developer meeting</title>
<style type="text/css">
/* This is for the .html in the HTML2 writer */
body {
font-family: Helvetica, sans-serif;
font-size:14px;
}
h1 {
text-align: center;
}
a {
color:navy;
text-decoration: none;
border-bottom:1px dotted navy;
}
a:hover {
text-decoration:none;
border-bottom: 0;
color:#0000B9;
}
hr {
border: 1px solid #ccc;
}
/* The (nick, time) item pairs, and other body text things. */
.details {
font-size: 12px;
font-weight:bold;
}
/* The 'AGREED:', 'IDEA', etc, prefix to lines. */
.itemtype {
font-style: normal; /* un-italics it */
font-weight: bold;
}
/* Example: change single item types. Capitalized command name.
/* .TOPIC { color:navy; } */
/* .AGREED { color:lime; } */
</style>
</head>
<body>
<h1>#mahara-dev: 66th Mahara developer meeting</h1>
<span class="details">
Meeting started by anitsirk at 08:33:37 UTC
(<a href="mahara-dev.2018-06-13-08.33.log.html">full logs</a>).</span>
<br><br>
<h3>Meeting summary</h3>
<ol>
<li>
<ol type="a">
<li><span class="INFO">anitsirk - Kristina Hoeppner, Catalyst NZ,
Wellington, NZ</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2018-06-13-08.33.log.html#l-6'>anitsirk</a>,
08:34:02)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">Ghada El-Zoghbi, Catalyst AU, Sydney</span>
<span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2018-06-13-08.33.log.html#l-7'>anitsirk</a>,
08:34:02)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">Ruslan Kabalin, Lancaster University, UK</span>
<span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2018-06-13-08.33.log.html#l-8'>anitsirk</a>,
08:34:02)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">cecilia - Cecilia Vela Gurovic, Catalyst NZ,
Wellington, NZ</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2018-06-13-08.33.log.html#l-9'>anitsirk</a>,
08:34:02)</span></li>
</ol>
</li>
</ol>
<br><br>
<span class="details">
Meeting ended at 08:34:39 UTC
(<a href="mahara-dev.2018-06-13-08.33.log.html">full logs</a>).</span>
<br><br>
<h3>Action items</h3>
<ol>
<li>(none)</li>
</ol>
<br><br>
<h3>People present (lines said)</h3>
<ol>
<li>anitsirk (7)</li>
<li>mahara-meetbot (3)</li>
</ol>
<br><br>
<span class="details">Generated by <a href="https://wiki.mahara.org/wiki/Developer_Area/Developer_Meetings/Chair_Duties#Meetbot_commands">MeetBot</a> 0.1.4.</span>
</body></html>
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-type" content="text/html;charset=UTF-8">
<title>#mahara-dev log</title>
<style type="text/css">
/* For the .log.html */
pre { /*line-height: 125%;*/
white-space: pre-wrap; }
body { background: #f0f0f0; }
body .tm { color: #007020 } /* time */
body .nk { color: #062873; font-weight: bold } /* nick, regular */
body .nka { color: #007020; font-weight: bold } /* action nick */
body .ac { color: #00A000 } /* action line */
body .hi { color: #4070a0 } /* hilights */
/* Things to make particular MeetBot commands stick out */
body .topic { color: #007020; font-weight: bold }
body .topicline { color: #000080; font-weight: bold }
body .cmd { color: #007020; font-weight: bold }
body .cmdline { font-weight: bold }
</style>
</head>
<body>
<pre><a name="l-1"></a><span class="tm">08:33:37</span><span class="nk"> &lt;anitsirk&gt;</span> <span class="cmd">#startmeeting </span><span class="cmdline">66th Mahara developer meeting</span>
<a name="l-2"></a><span class="tm">08:33:37</span><span class="nk"> &lt;mahara-meetbot&gt;</span> Meeting started Wed Jun 13 08:33:37 2018 UTC and is due to finish in 60 minutes. The chair is anitsirk. Information about MeetBot at https://wiki.mahara.org/wiki/Developer_Area/Developer_Meetings/Chair_Duties#Meetbot_commands.
<a name="l-3"></a><span class="tm">08:33:37</span><span class="nk"> &lt;mahara-meetbot&gt;</span> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #startvote.
<a name="l-4"></a><span class="tm">08:33:37</span><span class="nk"> &lt;mahara-meetbot&gt;</span> The meeting name has been set to '66th_mahara_developer_meeting'
<a name="l-5"></a><span class="tm">08:34:01</span><span class="nk"> &lt;anitsirk&gt;</span> Kia ora. This is the 66th Mahara developer meeting. We are going to do things a bit differently today because we are giving the audio chat a go and see how we fare. We will still keep minutes in IRC so they'll be available after the meeting. However, it'll be mostly me putting things into here during the discussion.
<a name="l-6"></a><span class="tm">08:34:02</span><span class="nk"> &lt;anitsirk&gt;</span> <span class="cmd">#info </span><span class="cmdline">anitsirk - Kristina Hoeppner, Catalyst NZ, Wellington, NZ</span>
<a name="l-7"></a><span class="tm">08:34:02</span><span class="nk"> &lt;anitsirk&gt;</span> <span class="cmd">#info </span><span class="cmdline">Ghada El-Zoghbi, Catalyst AU, Sydney</span>
<a name="l-8"></a><span class="tm">08:34:02</span><span class="nk"> &lt;anitsirk&gt;</span> <span class="cmd">#info </span><span class="cmdline">Ruslan Kabalin, Lancaster University, UK</span>
<a name="l-9"></a><span class="tm">08:34:02</span><span class="nk"> &lt;anitsirk&gt;</span> <span class="cmd">#info </span><span class="cmdline">cecilia - Cecilia Vela Gurovic, Catalyst NZ, Wellington, NZ</span>
<a name="l-10"></a><span class="tm">08:34:39</span><span class="nk"> &lt;anitsirk&gt;</span> <span class="cmd">#endmeeting</span><span class="cmdline"></span></pre>
</body></html>
08:33:37 <anitsirk> #startmeeting 66th Mahara developer meeting
08:33:37 <mahara-meetbot> Meeting started Wed Jun 13 08:33:37 2018 UTC and is due to finish in 60 minutes. The chair is anitsirk. Information about MeetBot at https://wiki.mahara.org/wiki/Developer_Area/Developer_Meetings/Chair_Duties#Meetbot_commands.
08:33:37 <mahara-meetbot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #startvote.
08:33:37 <mahara-meetbot> The meeting name has been set to '66th_mahara_developer_meeting'
08:34:01 <anitsirk> Kia ora. This is the 66th Mahara developer meeting. We are going to do things a bit differently today because we are giving the audio chat a go and see how we fare. We will still keep minutes in IRC so they'll be available after the meeting. However, it'll be mostly me putting things into here during the discussion.
08:34:02 <anitsirk> #info anitsirk - Kristina Hoeppner, Catalyst NZ, Wellington, NZ
08:34:02 <anitsirk> #info Ghada El-Zoghbi, Catalyst AU, Sydney
08:34:02 <anitsirk> #info Ruslan Kabalin, Lancaster University, UK
08:34:02 <anitsirk> #info cecilia - Cecilia Vela Gurovic, Catalyst NZ, Wellington, NZ
08:34:39 <anitsirk> #endmeeting
\ No newline at end of file
==========================================
#mahara-dev: 66th Mahara developer meeting
==========================================
Meeting started by anitsirk at 08:33:37 UTC. The full logs are
available at mahara-dev/2018/mahara-dev.2018-06-13-08.33.log.html .
Meeting summary
---------------
* anitsirk - Kristina Hoeppner, Catalyst NZ, Wellington, NZ (anitsirk,
08:34:02)
* Ghada El-Zoghbi, Catalyst AU, Sydney (anitsirk, 08:34:02)
* Ruslan Kabalin, Lancaster University, UK (anitsirk, 08:34:02)
* cecilia - Cecilia Vela Gurovic, Catalyst NZ, Wellington, NZ
(anitsirk, 08:34:02)
Meeting ended at 08:34:39 UTC.
People present (lines said)
---------------------------
* anitsirk (7)
* mahara-meetbot (3)
Generated by `MeetBot`_ 0.1.4
\ No newline at end of file
Markdown is supported
0% or
You are about to add 0 people to the discussion. Proceed with caution.
Finish editing this message first!
Please register or to comment