Commit 5a65824b authored by Andrew Robert Nicols's avatar Andrew Robert Nicols

[mahara-dev] Meeting of 1st January 2012

Signed-off-by: default avatarAndrew Robert Nicols <andrew.nicols@luns.net.uk>
parent 67aec821
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-type" content="text/html;charset=UTF-8">
<title>#mahara-dev Meeting</title>
<style type="text/css">
/* This is for the .html in the HTML2 writer */
body {
font-family: Helvetica, sans-serif;
font-size:14px;
}
h1 {
text-align: center;
}
a {
color:navy;
text-decoration: none;
border-bottom:1px dotted navy;
}
a:hover {
text-decoration:none;
border-bottom: 0;
color:#0000B9;
}
hr {
border: 1px solid #ccc;
}
/* The (nick, time) item pairs, and other body text things. */
.details {
font-size: 12px;
font-weight:bold;
}
/* The 'AGREED:', 'IDEA', etc, prefix to lines. */
.itemtype {
font-style: normal; /* un-italics it */
font-weight: bold;
}
/* Example: change single item types. Capitalized command name.
/* .TOPIC { color:navy; } */
/* .AGREED { color:lime; } */
</style>
</head>
<body>
<h1>#mahara-dev Meeting</h1>
<span class="details">
Meeting started by anitsirk at 19:33:27 UTC
(<a href="mahara-dev.2012-01-31-19.33.log.html">full logs</a>).</span>
<br><br>
<h3>Meeting summary</h3>
<ol>
<li>
<ol type="a">
<li><span class="INFO">anitsirk is Kristina Hoeppner, Catalyst IT,
Wellington, NZ</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-01-31-19.33.log.html#l-6'>anitsirk</a>,
19:33:35)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">richardm is Richard Mansfield, Catalyst IT,
Wgtn NZ</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-01-31-19.33.log.html#l-8'>richardm</a>,
19:34:00)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">dobedobedoh is Andrew Nicols - LUNS Limited,
Lancaster, UK</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-01-31-19.33.log.html#l-9'>dobedobedoh</a>,
19:34:00)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">rkabalin is Ruslan Kabalin, LUNS Ltd.,
Lancaster, UK</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-01-31-19.33.log.html#l-10'>rkabalin1</a>,
19:34:06)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">hugh_home is Hugh Davenport, Catalyst IT, Wgtn
NZ</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-01-31-19.33.log.html#l-11'>hugh_home</a>,
19:34:11)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">John Pace University, NY</span> <span
class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-01-31-19.33.log.html#l-15'>John_____</a>,
19:35:23)</span></li>
</ol>
<br></li>
<li><b class="TOPIC">Freeze date for the 1.5 release (richardm)</b> <span class="details">(<a href='mahara-dev.2012-01-31-19.33.log.html#l-21'>anitsirk</a>, 19:36:20)</span>
<ol type="a">
<li><i class="itemtype">IDEA</i>: <span class="IDEA">: feature freeze
for mahara 1.5 (not release date!) on february 1, 2012</span> <span
class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-01-31-19.33.log.html#l-24'>anitsirk</a>,
19:37:34)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">Beth from Pace University, NY</span> <span
class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-01-31-19.33.log.html#l-32'>Beth_</a>,
19:39:07)</span></li>
<li><i class="itemtype">ACTION</i>: <span class="ACTION">everyone
check the status on their favorite tracker items to see if they can
still be included in 1.5 before the freeze</span> <span
class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-01-31-19.33.log.html#l-64'>anitsirk</a>,
19:50:30)</span></li>
<li><i class="itemtype">ACTION</i>: <span class="ACTION">: everyone
check the status of the items already in review and help with
reviewing them to get them ready for 1.5</span> <span
class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-01-31-19.33.log.html#l-79'>anitsirk</a>,
19:54:55)</span></li>
<li><i class="itemtype">AGREED</i>: <span class="AGREED">soft feature
freeze for mahara 1.5 on february 1, 2012 (00:00 UTC) and hard
freeze is planned for february 8, 2012 to give a few extra days to
finish features that are almost done and to go through the items
already in review</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-01-31-19.33.log.html#l-91'>anitsirk</a>,
19:59:46)</span></li>
</ol>
<br></li>
<li><b class="TOPIC">MNet removal from Moodle 2.3 (richardm)</b> <span class="details">(<a href='mahara-dev.2012-01-31-19.33.log.html#l-94'>anitsirk</a>, 20:00:24)</span>
<ol type="a">
<li><span class="INFO">mudrd8mz is David Mudrak from Moodle HQ</span>
<span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-01-31-19.33.log.html#l-112'>anitsirk</a>,
20:04:04)</span></li>
<li><a
href="http://meetbot.mahara.org/mahara-dev/2012/mahara-dev.2012-01-31-19.33.log.txt">http://meetbot.mahara.org/mahara-dev/2012/mahara-dev.2012-01-31-19.33.log.txt</a>
- may give some more info <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-01-31-19.33.log.html#l-113'>dobedobedoh</a>,
20:04:06)</span></li>
<li><i class="itemtype">IDEA</i>: <span class="IDEA">finish mahara 1.5
with mnet and then look for a replacement after the release</span>
<span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-01-31-19.33.log.html#l-117'>anitsirk</a>,
20:05:54)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">mnet replacement is not #1 issue for Moodle HQ
but Jérôme Mouneyrac from Moodle HQ, the officer in charge for web
services, may know more.</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-01-31-19.33.log.html#l-127'>anitsirk</a>,
20:09:50)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">by mudrd8mz: Moodle is not going to drop MNet
without having a working solution for Mahara integration available,
for sure</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-01-31-19.33.log.html#l-129'>anitsirk</a>,
20:10:32)</span></li>
<li><i class="itemtype">AGREED</i>: <span class="AGREED">mahara 1.5 is
released as planned and a solution is investigated for the moodle hq
drop of mnet for future versions</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-01-31-19.33.log.html#l-135'>anitsirk</a>,
20:12:53)</span></li>
</ol>
<br></li>
<li><b class="TOPIC">Next meeting and chair</b> <span class="details">(<a href='mahara-dev.2012-01-31-19.33.log.html#l-164'>anitsirk</a>, 20:18:53)</span>
<ol type="a">
<li><i class="itemtype">AGREED</i>: <span class="AGREED">the 15th
Mahara developer meeting will take place on March 20 at 7:30 a.m.
UTC
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20120320T0730</span>
<span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-01-31-19.33.log.html#l-175'>anitsirk</a>,
20:21:25)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">bugg_home will chair the next meeting. you can
find more info about your duties at
https://wiki.mahara.org/index.php/Developer_Area/Developer_Meetings/Chair_Duties</span>
<span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-01-31-19.33.log.html#l-186'>anitsirk</a>,
20:24:13)</span></li>
</ol>
<br></li>
<li><b class="TOPIC">Any other business</b> <span class="details">(<a href='mahara-dev.2012-01-31-19.33.log.html#l-191'>anitsirk</a>, 20:24:52)</span>
<ol type="a">
<li><i class="itemtype">IDEA</i>: <span class="IDEA">anzeljg would
like to see skin support in mahara 1.5 and asks if there's still
enough time.</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-01-31-19.33.log.html#l-197'>anitsirk</a>,
20:26:36)</span></li>
<li><i class="itemtype">IDEA</i>: <span class="IDEA">: anzeljg
finishes the skins support and submits it for review for mahara 1.6
early in the release cycle.</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-01-31-19.33.log.html#l-220'>anitsirk</a>,
20:36:09)</span></li>
<li><a
href="http://mahara.org/interaction/forum/topic.php?id=4327">http://mahara.org/interaction/forum/topic.php?id=4327</a>
<span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-01-31-19.33.log.html#l-228'>anzeljg</a>,
20:36:55)</span></li>
<li><a
href="http://mahara.org/interaction/forum/topic.php?id=4331">http://mahara.org/interaction/forum/topic.php?id=4331</a>
<span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2012-01-31-19.33.log.html#l-230'>anzeljg</a>,
20:37:02)</span></li>
</ol>
</li>
</ol>
<br><br>
<span class="details">
Meeting ended at 20:47:11 UTC
(<a href="mahara-dev.2012-01-31-19.33.log.html">full logs</a>).</span>
<br><br>
<h3>Action items</h3>
<ol>
<li>everyone check the status on their favorite tracker items to see if they can still be included in 1.5 before the freeze</li>
<li>: everyone check the status of the items already in review and help with reviewing them to get them ready for 1.5</li>
</ol>
<br><br>
<h3>People present (lines said)</h3>
<ol>
<li>anitsirk (104)</li>
<li>richardm (40)</li>
<li>dobedobedoh (40)</li>
<li>anzeljg (26)</li>
<li>rkabalin1 (17)</li>
<li>mudrd8mz (13)</li>
<li>hugh_home (11)</li>
<li>bugg_home (11)</li>
<li>Beth_ (2)</li>
<li>maharameet (2)</li>
<li>maharabot (2)</li>
<li>gerry_ (1)</li>
<li>John_____ (1)</li>
</ol>
<br><br>
<span class="details">Generated by <a href="http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot">MeetBot</a> 0.1.4.</span>
</body></html>
===================
#mahara-dev Meeting
===================
Meeting started by anitsirk at 19:33:27 UTC. The full logs are available
at
http://meetbot.mahara.org/mahara-dev/2012/mahara-dev.2012-01-31-19.33.log.html
.
Meeting summary
---------------
* anitsirk is Kristina Hoeppner, Catalyst IT, Wellington, NZ (anitsirk,
19:33:35)
* richardm is Richard Mansfield, Catalyst IT, Wgtn NZ (richardm,
19:34:00)
* dobedobedoh is Andrew Nicols - LUNS Limited, Lancaster, UK
(dobedobedoh, 19:34:00)
* rkabalin is Ruslan Kabalin, LUNS Ltd., Lancaster, UK (rkabalin1,
19:34:06)
* hugh_home is Hugh Davenport, Catalyst IT, Wgtn NZ (hugh_home,
19:34:11)
* John Pace University, NY (John_____, 19:35:23)
* Freeze date for the 1.5 release (richardm) (anitsirk, 19:36:20)
* IDEA: : feature freeze for mahara 1.5 (not release date!) on
february 1, 2012 (anitsirk, 19:37:34)
* Beth from Pace University, NY (Beth_, 19:39:07)
* ACTION: everyone check the status on their favorite tracker items to
see if they can still be included in 1.5 before the freeze
(anitsirk, 19:50:30)
* ACTION: : everyone check the status of the items already in review
and help with reviewing them to get them ready for 1.5 (anitsirk,
19:54:55)
* AGREED: soft feature freeze for mahara 1.5 on february 1, 2012
(00:00 UTC) and hard freeze is planned for february 8, 2012 to give
a few extra days to finish features that are almost done and to go
through the items already in review (anitsirk, 19:59:46)
* MNet removal from Moodle 2.3 (richardm) (anitsirk, 20:00:24)
* mudrd8mz is David Mudrak from Moodle HQ (anitsirk, 20:04:04)
* LINK:
http://meetbot.mahara.org/mahara-dev/2012/mahara-dev.2012-01-31-19.33.log.txt
- may give some more info (dobedobedoh, 20:04:06)
* IDEA: finish mahara 1.5 with mnet and then look for a replacement
after the release (anitsirk, 20:05:54)
* mnet replacement is not #1 issue for Moodle HQ but Jérôme Mouneyrac
from Moodle HQ, the officer in charge for web services, may know
more. (anitsirk, 20:09:50)
* by mudrd8mz: Moodle is not going to drop MNet without having a
working solution for Mahara integration available, for sure
(anitsirk, 20:10:32)
* AGREED: mahara 1.5 is released as planned and a solution is
investigated for the moodle hq drop of mnet for future versions
(anitsirk, 20:12:53)
* Next meeting and chair (anitsirk, 20:18:53)
* AGREED: the 15th Mahara developer meeting will take place on March
20 at 7:30 a.m. UTC
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20120320T0730
(anitsirk, 20:21:25)
* bugg_home will chair the next meeting. you can find more info about
your duties at
https://wiki.mahara.org/index.php/Developer_Area/Developer_Meetings/Chair_Duties
(anitsirk, 20:24:13)
* Any other business (anitsirk, 20:24:52)
* IDEA: anzeljg would like to see skin support in mahara 1.5 and asks
if there's still enough time. (anitsirk, 20:26:36)
* IDEA: : anzeljg finishes the skins support and submits it for review
for mahara 1.6 early in the release cycle. (anitsirk, 20:36:09)
* LINK: http://mahara.org/interaction/forum/topic.php?id=4327
(anzeljg, 20:36:55)
* LINK: http://mahara.org/interaction/forum/topic.php?id=4331
(anzeljg, 20:37:02)
Meeting ended at 20:47:11 UTC.
Action Items
------------
* everyone check the status on their favorite tracker items to see if
they can still be included in 1.5 before the freeze
* : everyone check the status of the items already in review and help
with reviewing them to get them ready for 1.5
Action Items, by person
-----------------------
* **UNASSIGNED**
* everyone check the status on their favorite tracker items to see if
they can still be included in 1.5 before the freeze
* : everyone check the status of the items already in review and help
with reviewing them to get them ready for 1.5
People Present (lines said)
---------------------------
* anitsirk (104)
* richardm (40)
* dobedobedoh (40)
* anzeljg (26)
* rkabalin1 (17)
* mudrd8mz (13)
* hugh_home (11)
* bugg_home (11)
* Beth_ (2)
* maharameet (2)
* maharabot (2)
* gerry_ (1)
* John_____ (1)
Generated by `MeetBot`_ 0.1.4
.. _`MeetBot`: http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot
Markdown is supported
0% or
You are about to add 0 people to the discussion. Proceed with caution.
Finish editing this message first!
Please register or to comment