Commit 63053cda authored by Andrew Nicols's avatar Andrew Nicols

[maharadev] Meeting of 13th August 2013

Signed-off-by: Andrew Nicols's avatarAndrew Robert Nicols <andrew@nicols.co.uk>
parent ab84624d
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-type" content="text/html;charset=UTF-8">
<title>#mahara-dev Meeting</title>
<style type="text/css">
/* This is for the .html in the HTML2 writer */
body {
font-family: Helvetica, sans-serif;
font-size:14px;
}
h1 {
text-align: center;
}
a {
color:navy;
text-decoration: none;
border-bottom:1px dotted navy;
}
a:hover {
text-decoration:none;
border-bottom: 0;
color:#0000B9;
}
hr {
border: 1px solid #ccc;
}
/* The (nick, time) item pairs, and other body text things. */
.details {
font-size: 12px;
font-weight:bold;
}
/* The 'AGREED:', 'IDEA', etc, prefix to lines. */
.itemtype {
font-style: normal; /* un-italics it */
font-weight: bold;
}
/* Example: change single item types. Capitalized command name.
/* .TOPIC { color:navy; } */
/* .AGREED { color:lime; } */
</style>
</head>
<body>
<h1>#mahara-dev Meeting</h1>
<span class="details">
Meeting started by aarowlaptop at 21:17:00 UTC
(<a href="mahara-dev.2013-08-13-21.05.log.html">full logs</a>).</span>
<br><br>
<h3>Meeting summary</h3>
<ol>
<li>
<ol type="a">
<li><span class="INFO">sonn_ - Son Nguyen @ Catalyst IT, Wellington,
NZ</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2013-08-13-21.05.log.html#l-4'>sonn_</a>,
21:08:00)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">robertl is Robert Lyon at Catalyst IT,
Wellington, NZ</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2013-08-13-21.05.log.html#l-5'>robertl</a>,
21:08:00)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">aaronw - Aaron Wells at Catalyst IT,
Wellington, NZ</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2013-08-13-21.05.log.html#l-8'>aarowlaptop</a>,
21:09:00)</span></li>
<li><a
href="https://wiki.mahara.org/index.php/Developer_Area/Developer_Meetings/Chair_Duties">https://wiki.mahara.org/index.php/Developer_Area/Developer_Meetings/Chair_Duties</a>
tells how to use it, but it does not mention starting the bot up
<span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2013-08-13-21.05.log.html#l-16'>aarowlaptop</a>,
21:16:00)</span></li>
<li><a
href="https://reviews.mahara.org/#/c/2075/">https://reviews.mahara.org/#/c/2075/</a>
<span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2013-08-13-21.05.log.html#l-38'>sonn_</a>,
21:27:00)</span></li>
<li><i class="itemtype">ACTION</i>: <span class="ACTION">aarowlaptop
to update the nominatedfeatures list on launchpad for Mahara
1.8</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2013-08-13-21.05.log.html#l-91'>aarowlaptop</a>,
21:53:00)</span></li>
<li><i class="itemtype">ACTION</i>: <span class="ACTION">aarowlaptop
and dajan to discuss incorporating Patrick Pollet's CAS plugin into
Mahara core</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2013-08-13-21.05.log.html#l-97'>aarowlaptop</a>,
21:56:00)</span></li>
<li><a
href="http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20130905T08&amp;p1=1440">http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20130905T08&amp;p1=1440</a>
<span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2013-08-13-21.05.log.html#l-143'>aarowlaptop</a>,
22:15:00)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">: next dev meeting on 5 September 2013, 8 a.m.
UTC and chair is aarowlaptop</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2013-08-13-21.05.log.html#l-157'>anitsirk</a>,
22:17:00)</span></li>
<li><a
href="http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20130905T08&amp;p1=1440">http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20130905T08&amp;p1=1440</a>
<span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2013-08-13-21.05.log.html#l-158'>anitsirk</a>,
22:17:00)</span></li>
</ol>
</li>
</ol>
<br><br>
<span class="details">
Meeting ended at 22:20:00 UTC
(<a href="mahara-dev.2013-08-13-21.05.log.html">full logs</a>).</span>
<br><br>
<h3>Action items</h3>
<ol>
<li>aarowlaptop to update the nominatedfeatures list on launchpad for Mahara 1.8</li>
<li>aarowlaptop and dajan to discuss incorporating Patrick Pollet's CAS plugin into Mahara core</li>
</ol>
<br><br>
<h3>Action items, by person</h3>
<ol>
<li> aarowlaptop <ol>
<li>aarowlaptop to update the nominatedfeatures list on launchpad for Mahara 1.8</li>
<li>aarowlaptop and dajan to discuss incorporating Patrick Pollet's CAS plugin into Mahara core</li>
</ol></li>
<li> dajan <ol>
<li>aarowlaptop and dajan to discuss incorporating Patrick Pollet's CAS plugin into Mahara core</li>
</ol></li>
</ol>
<br><br>
<h3>People present (lines said)</h3>
<ol>
<li>aarowlaptop (95)</li>
<li>dajan (30)</li>
<li>robertl (17)</li>
<li>sonn_ (15)</li>
<li>anitsirk (15)</li>
<li>aquaman (2)</li>
</ol>
<br><br>
<span class="details">Generated by <a href="http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot">MeetBot</a> 0.1.4.</span>
</body></html>
===================
#mahara-dev Meeting
===================
Meeting started by aarowlaptop at 21:17:00 UTC. The full logs are
available at
/srv/www/meetbot.mahara.org/public_html/mahara-dev/2013/mahara-dev.2013-08-13-21.05.log.html
.
Meeting summary
---------------
* sonn_ - Son Nguyen @ Catalyst IT, Wellington, NZ (sonn_, 21:08:00)
* robertl is Robert Lyon at Catalyst IT, Wellington, NZ (robertl,
21:08:00)
* aaronw - Aaron Wells at Catalyst IT, Wellington, NZ (aarowlaptop,
21:09:00)
* LINK:
https://wiki.mahara.org/index.php/Developer_Area/Developer_Meetings/Chair_Duties
tells how to use it, but it does not mention starting the bot up
(aarowlaptop, 21:16:00)
* LINK: https://reviews.mahara.org/#/c/2075/ (sonn_, 21:27:00)
* ACTION: aarowlaptop to update the nominatedfeatures list on launchpad
for Mahara 1.8 (aarowlaptop, 21:53:00)
* ACTION: aarowlaptop and dajan to discuss incorporating Patrick
Pollet's CAS plugin into Mahara core (aarowlaptop, 21:56:00)
* LINK:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20130905T08&p1=1440
(aarowlaptop, 22:15:00)
* : next dev meeting on 5 September 2013, 8 a.m. UTC and chair is
aarowlaptop (anitsirk, 22:17:00)
* LINK:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20130905T08&p1=1440
(anitsirk, 22:17:00)
Meeting ended at 22:20:00 UTC.
Action Items
------------
* aarowlaptop to update the nominatedfeatures list on launchpad for
Mahara 1.8
* aarowlaptop and dajan to discuss incorporating Patrick Pollet's CAS
plugin into Mahara core
Action Items, by person
-----------------------
* aarowlaptop
* aarowlaptop to update the nominatedfeatures list on launchpad for
Mahara 1.8
* aarowlaptop and dajan to discuss incorporating Patrick Pollet's CAS
plugin into Mahara core
* dajan
* aarowlaptop and dajan to discuss incorporating Patrick Pollet's CAS
plugin into Mahara core
* **UNASSIGNED**
* (none)
People Present (lines said)
---------------------------
* aarowlaptop (95)
* dajan (30)
* robertl (17)
* sonn_ (15)
* anitsirk (15)
* aquaman (2)
Generated by `MeetBot`_ 0.1.4
.. _`MeetBot`: http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot
Markdown is supported
0% or
You are about to add 0 people to the discussion. Proceed with caution.
Finish editing this message first!
Please register or to comment