Commit 664da2b2 authored by Aaron Wells's avatar Aaron Wells

Uploading missing minutes files

parent 49c6a842
Pipeline #81 skipped
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-type" content="text/html;charset=UTF-8">
<title>#mahara-dev Meeting</title>
<style type="text/css">
/* This is for the .html in the HTML2 writer */
body {
font-family: Helvetica, sans-serif;
font-size:14px;
}
h1 {
text-align: center;
}
a {
color:navy;
text-decoration: none;
border-bottom:1px dotted navy;
}
a:hover {
text-decoration:none;
border-bottom: 0;
color:#0000B9;
}
hr {
border: 1px solid #ccc;
}
/* The (nick, time) item pairs, and other body text things. */
.details {
font-size: 12px;
font-weight:bold;
}
/* The 'AGREED:', 'IDEA', etc, prefix to lines. */
.itemtype {
font-style: normal; /* un-italics it */
font-weight: bold;
}
/* Example: change single item types. Capitalized command name.
/* .TOPIC { color:navy; } */
/* .AGREED { color:lime; } */
</style>
</head>
<body>
<h1>#mahara-dev Meeting</h1>
<span class="details">
Meeting started by anitsirk at 08:03:58 UTC
(<a href="mahara-dev.2015-08-26-08.03.log.html">full logs</a>).</span>
<br><br>
<h3>Meeting summary</h3>
<ol>
<li>
<ol type="a">
<li><span class="INFO">anitsirk is Kristina Hoeppner, Catalyst in
Wellington, New Zealand</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2015-08-26-08.03.log.html#l-6'>anitsirk</a>,
08:04:03)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">ghada-l is Ghada El-Zoghbi, developer at
Catalyst IT in Sydney, Australia.</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2015-08-26-08.03.log.html#l-11'>ghada</a>,
08:05:15)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">aarowlaptop is Aaron Wells in Wellington from
Catalyst IT</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2015-08-26-08.03.log.html#l-14'>aarowlaptop</a>,
08:06:21)</span></li>
</ol>
<br></li>
<li><b class="TOPIC">Items from last meeting</b> <span class="details">(<a href='mahara-dev.2015-08-26-08.03.log.html#l-19'>anitsirk</a>, 08:07:28)</span>
<ol type="a">
<li><span class="INFO">Everyone attempt to add bugs to the HTML export
blueprint
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/mahara/+spec/improve-html-export</span>
<span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2015-08-26-08.03.log.html#l-20'>anitsirk</a>,
08:07:28)</span></li>
<li><a
href="https://blueprints.launchpad.net/mahara/+spec/improve-html-export">https://blueprints.launchpad.net/mahara/+spec/improve-html-export</a>
<span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2015-08-26-08.03.log.html#l-21'>anitsirk</a>,
08:07:28)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">BTW: aarowlaptop has been fixing a bunch of
Leap2A bugs lately thanks to funding from Kwantlen Polytechnic
University.</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2015-08-26-08.03.log.html#l-25'>anitsirk</a>,
08:09:43)</span></li>
</ol>
<br></li>
<li><b class="TOPIC">Data gathered so far by the new PHP-version-collecting Mahara stats</b> <span class="details">(<a href='mahara-dev.2015-08-26-08.03.log.html#l-30'>anitsirk</a>, 08:11:02)</span>
<ol type="a">
<li><span class="INFO">Following up on a point from an earlier dev
meeting, in the last round of minor releases we expanded the data
gathered by the Mahara stats cron, so that it includes some
environmental data</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2015-08-26-08.03.log.html#l-32'>aarowlaptop</a>,
08:11:49)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">It's been about a week since that was released,
and so far we've got data from 20 sites that have responded with the
new expanded info.</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2015-08-26-08.03.log.html#l-33'>aarowlaptop</a>,
08:12:15)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">I've collated the data into a Google
spreadsheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MTQmnDczefBzRzGWIYtWotEeIJTavEMegNkeHqGhgvE/edit?usp=sharing</span>
<span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2015-08-26-08.03.log.html#l-34'>aarowlaptop</a>,
08:12:27)</span></li>
<li><i class="itemtype">ACTION</i>: <span class="ACTION">aarowlaptop
to collate the stats again for the next dev meeting.</span> <span
class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2015-08-26-08.03.log.html#l-46'>anitsirk</a>,
08:17:52)</span></li>
</ol>
<br></li>
<li><b class="TOPIC">Release progress</b> <span class="details">(<a href='mahara-dev.2015-08-26-08.03.log.html#l-72'>anitsirk</a>, 08:23:04)</span>
<ol type="a">
<li><span class="INFO">We are finally closing off features this week.
We had extended the time frame in which to accept new features
because a number of them were already on the way and close to
getting finished so that we wanted them to get over the line.</span>
<span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2015-08-26-08.03.log.html#l-73'>anitsirk</a>,
08:23:04)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">The Catalyst front-end team is making good
progress with Bootstrap and finalizing the last major screens before
the focus will be on working on some of the details.</span> <span
class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2015-08-26-08.03.log.html#l-74'>anitsirk</a>,
08:23:14)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">The first themes are being worked on by our
designers. We are aiming to have 4 themes (besides raw, the untheme)
for this release: Default, one for primary schools, a light and a
dark one.</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2015-08-26-08.03.log.html#l-75'>anitsirk</a>,
08:23:22)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">There is still a good chunk of reviewing and
bug fixing to be done. If you can help, please lend us a hand and
feel free to review patches that are in review.</span> <span
class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2015-08-26-08.03.log.html#l-76'>anitsirk</a>,
08:23:32)</span></li>
</ol>
<br></li>
<li><b class="TOPIC">Next meeting and chair</b> <span class="details">(<a href='mahara-dev.2015-08-26-08.03.log.html#l-87'>anitsirk</a>, 08:28:37)</span>
<ol type="a">
<li><a
href="http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20150930T08">http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20150930T08</a>
<span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2015-08-26-08.03.log.html#l-89'>anitsirk</a>,
08:28:38)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">The next Mahara developer meeting will take
place on 30 September 2015, 7:00 UTC in #mahara-dev on Freenode IRC.
It will be chaired by Kristina.</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2015-08-26-08.03.log.html#l-104'>anitsirk</a>,
08:32:26)</span></li>
<li><a
href="http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20150930T07">http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20150930T07</a>
<span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2015-08-26-08.03.log.html#l-106'>anitsirk</a>,
08:32:32)</span></li>
</ol>
<br></li>
<li><b class="TOPIC">Any other business</b> <span class="details">(<a href='mahara-dev.2015-08-26-08.03.log.html#l-107'>anitsirk</a>, 08:32:43)</span>
<ol type="a">
<li><span class="INFO">The call for proposals for Mahara Hui UK is
still open until 13 September: https://maharahuiuk.org/ The hui
itself will take place at Southampton Solent University on 9 and 10
November 2015. Would love to see you there.</span> <span
class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2015-08-26-08.03.log.html#l-121'>anitsirk</a>,
08:34:58)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">If you want to share your Mahara story, please
send it to newsletter@mahara.org by 25 September 2015 for inclusion
in the October issue of the newsletter to be published on 1 October
2015.</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2015-08-26-08.03.log.html#l-123'>anitsirk</a>,
08:35:16)</span></li>
</ol>
</li>
</ol>
<br><br>
<span class="details">
Meeting ended at 08:36:39 UTC
(<a href="mahara-dev.2015-08-26-08.03.log.html">full logs</a>).</span>
<br><br>
<h3>Action items</h3>
<ol>
<li>aarowlaptop to collate the stats again for the next dev meeting.</li>
</ol>
<br><br>
<h3>Action items, by person</h3>
<ol>
<li> aarowlaptop <ol>
<li>aarowlaptop to collate the stats again for the next dev meeting.</li>
</ol></li>
</ol>
<br><br>
<h3>People present (lines said)</h3>
<ol>
<li>anitsirk (76)</li>
<li>aarowlaptop (31)</li>
<li>ghada (23)</li>
<li>maharameet (2)</li>
</ol>
<br><br>
<span class="details">Generated by <a href="http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot">MeetBot</a> 0.1.4.</span>
</body></html>
===================
#mahara-dev Meeting
===================
Meeting started by anitsirk at 08:03:58 UTC. The full logs are available
at
http://meetbot.mahara.org/mahara-dev/2015/mahara-dev.2015-08-26-08.03.log.html
.
Meeting summary
---------------
* anitsirk is Kristina Hoeppner, Catalyst in Wellington, New Zealand
(anitsirk, 08:04:03)
* ghada-l is Ghada El-Zoghbi, developer at Catalyst IT in Sydney,
Australia. (ghada, 08:05:15)
* aarowlaptop is Aaron Wells in Wellington from Catalyst IT
(aarowlaptop, 08:06:21)
* Items from last meeting (anitsirk, 08:07:28)
* Everyone attempt to add bugs to the HTML export blueprint
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/mahara/+spec/improve-html-export
(anitsirk, 08:07:28)
* LINK:
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/mahara/+spec/improve-html-export
(anitsirk, 08:07:28)
* BTW: aarowlaptop has been fixing a bunch of Leap2A bugs lately
thanks to funding from Kwantlen Polytechnic University. (anitsirk,
08:09:43)
* Data gathered so far by the new PHP-version-collecting Mahara stats
(anitsirk, 08:11:02)
* Following up on a point from an earlier dev meeting, in the last
round of minor releases we expanded the data gathered by the Mahara
stats cron, so that it includes some environmental data
(aarowlaptop, 08:11:49)
* It's been about a week since that was released, and so far we've got
data from 20 sites that have responded with the new expanded info.
(aarowlaptop, 08:12:15)
* I've collated the data into a Google spreadsheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MTQmnDczefBzRzGWIYtWotEeIJTavEMegNkeHqGhgvE/edit?usp=sharing
(aarowlaptop, 08:12:27)
* ACTION: aarowlaptop to collate the stats again for the next dev
meeting. (anitsirk, 08:17:52)
* Release progress (anitsirk, 08:23:04)
* We are finally closing off features this week. We had extended the
time frame in which to accept new features because a number of them
were already on the way and close to getting finished so that we
wanted them to get over the line. (anitsirk, 08:23:04)
* The Catalyst front-end team is making good progress with Bootstrap
and finalizing the last major screens before the focus will be on
working on some of the details. (anitsirk, 08:23:14)
* The first themes are being worked on by our designers. We are aiming
to have 4 themes (besides raw, the untheme) for this release:
Default, one for primary schools, a light and a dark one.
(anitsirk, 08:23:22)
* There is still a good chunk of reviewing and bug fixing to be done.
If you can help, please lend us a hand and feel free to review
patches that are in review. (anitsirk, 08:23:32)
* Next meeting and chair (anitsirk, 08:28:37)
* LINK:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20150930T08
(anitsirk, 08:28:38)
* The next Mahara developer meeting will take place on 30 September
2015, 7:00 UTC in #mahara-dev on Freenode IRC. It will be chaired by
Kristina. (anitsirk, 08:32:26)
* LINK:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20150930T07
(anitsirk, 08:32:32)
* Any other business (anitsirk, 08:32:43)
* The call for proposals for Mahara Hui UK is still open until 13
September: https://maharahuiuk.org/ The hui itself will take place
at Southampton Solent University on 9 and 10 November 2015. Would
love to see you there. (anitsirk, 08:34:58)
* If you want to share your Mahara story, please send it to
newsletter@mahara.org by 25 September 2015 for inclusion in the
October issue of the newsletter to be published on 1 October 2015.
(anitsirk, 08:35:16)
Meeting ended at 08:36:39 UTC.
Action Items
------------
* aarowlaptop to collate the stats again for the next dev meeting.
Action Items, by person
-----------------------
* aarowlaptop
* aarowlaptop to collate the stats again for the next dev meeting.
* **UNASSIGNED**
* (none)
People Present (lines said)
---------------------------
* anitsirk (76)
* aarowlaptop (31)
* ghada (23)
* maharameet (2)
Generated by `MeetBot`_ 0.1.4
.. _`MeetBot`: http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-type" content="text/html;charset=UTF-8">
<title>#mahara-dev Meeting</title>
<style type="text/css">
/* This is for the .html in the HTML2 writer */
body {
font-family: Helvetica, sans-serif;
font-size:14px;
}
h1 {
text-align: center;
}
a {
color:navy;
text-decoration: none;
border-bottom:1px dotted navy;
}
a:hover {
text-decoration:none;
border-bottom: 0;
color:#0000B9;
}
hr {
border: 1px solid #ccc;
}
/* The (nick, time) item pairs, and other body text things. */
.details {
font-size: 12px;
font-weight:bold;
}
/* The 'AGREED:', 'IDEA', etc, prefix to lines. */
.itemtype {
font-style: normal; /* un-italics it */
font-weight: bold;
}
/* Example: change single item types. Capitalized command name.
/* .TOPIC { color:navy; } */
/* .AGREED { color:lime; } */
</style>
</head>
<body>
<h1>#mahara-dev Meeting</h1>
<span class="details">
Meeting started by rkabalin at 10:02:00 UTC
(<a href="mahara-dev.2015-08-26-10-02.log.html">full logs</a>).</span>
<br><br>
<h3>Meeting summary</h3>
<ol>
<li>
<ol type="a">
<li><span class="INFO">Welcome to the 45th Mahara developer meeting.
Please introduce yourself using #info at the start of the line so
that we know who's attending today / tonight</span> <span
class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2015-08-26-10-02.log.html#l-2'>rkabalin</a>,
10:02:00)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">rkabalin is Ruslan Kabalin, Lancaster
University, UK</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2015-08-26-10-02.log.html#l-3'>rkabalin</a>,
10:02:00)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">anitsirk is Kristina Hoeppner, Catalyst IT in
Wellington, NZ</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2015-08-26-10-02.log.html#l-4'>anitsirk</a>,
10:03:00)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">robertl_ is Robert Lyon, Catalyst IT in
Wellington, NZ</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2015-08-26-10-02.log.html#l-5'>robertl_</a>,
10:03:00)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">ghada is Ghada El-Zoghbi, Catalyst IT in
Sydney, AU</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2015-08-26-10-02.log.html#l-6'>ghada</a>,
10:03:00)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">yuliya is Yuliya Bozhko, Totara Learning,
Brighton, UK</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2015-08-26-10-02.log.html#l-7'>yuliyabozhko</a>,
10:03:00)</span></li>
</ol>
<br></li>
<li><b class="TOPIC">Items from last meeting</b> <span class="details">(<a href='mahara-dev.2015-08-26-10-02.log.html#l-9'>rkabalin</a>, 10:03:00)</span>
<ol type="a">
<li><span class="INFO">robertl_ to finish creating bugs for HTML
export before the next meeting</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2015-08-26-10-02.log.html#l-10'>rkabalin</a>,
10:03:00)</span></li>
<li><a
href="https://blueprints.launchpad.net/mahara/+spec/improve-html-export">https://blueprints.launchpad.net/mahara/+spec/improve-html-export</a>
<span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2015-08-26-10-02.log.html#l-13'>rkabalin</a>,
10:04:00)</span></li>
<li><i class="itemtype">ACTION</i>: <span class="ACTION">everyone
attempt to add bugs to the blueprint robertl_ has put
together</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2015-08-26-10-02.log.html#l-16'>rkabalin</a>,
10:05:00)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">nigelc1 is Nigel Cunningham, Catalyst IT,
Melbourne Australia</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2015-08-26-10-02.log.html#l-24'>nigelc1</a>,
10:08:00)</span></li>
</ol>
<br></li>
<li><b class="TOPIC">Feature freeze for 15.10 (Robert / Kristina)</b> <span class="details">(<a href='mahara-dev.2015-08-26-10-02.log.html#l-27'>rkabalin</a>, 10:09:00)</span>
<ol type="a">
<li><span class="INFO">aarowlaptop is Aaron Wells in Wellington, NZ
from Catalyst IT</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2015-08-26-10-02.log.html#l-38'>aarowlaptop</a>,
10:10:00)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">we are almost in feature freeze, if you want
something to get into next release please add patches to gerrit by
the end of the week</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2015-08-26-10-02.log.html#l-40'>rkabalin</a>,
10:11:00)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">and speaking of features: if you can spare time
to report / review Bootstrap issues, please do so.</span> <span
class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2015-08-26-10-02.log.html#l-44'>anitsirk</a>,
10:12:00)</span></li>
</ol>
<br></li>
<li><b class="TOPIC">Next meeting and chair</b> <span class="details">(<a href='mahara-dev.2015-08-26-10-02.log.html#l-53'>rkabalin</a>, 10:16:00)</span>
<ol type="a">
<li><span class="INFO">anitsirk is going to chair the 46th Mahara
developer meeting on 26 August 2015 at 8:00 UTC</span> <span
class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2015-08-26-10-02.log.html#l-91'>rkabalin</a>,
10:25:00)</span></li>
<li><a
href="http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=46th+Mahara+developer+meeting&amp;iso=20150826T08">http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=46th+Mahara+developer+meeting&amp;iso=20150826T08</a>
<span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2015-08-26-10-02.log.html#l-98'>rkabalin</a>,
10:26:00)</span></li>
</ol>
<br></li>
<li><b class="TOPIC">Any other business</b> <span class="details">(<a href='mahara-dev.2015-08-26-10-02.log.html#l-100'>rkabalin</a>, 10:26:00)</span>
</li>
</ol>
<br><br>
<span class="details">
Meeting ended at 10:29:00 UTC
(<a href="mahara-dev.2015-08-26-10-02.log.html">full logs</a>).</span>
<br><br>
<h3>Action items</h3>
<ol>
<li>everyone attempt to add bugs to the blueprint robertl_ has put together</li>
</ol>
<br><br>
<h3>Action items, by person</h3>
<ol>
<li> robertl_ <ol>
<li>everyone attempt to add bugs to the blueprint robertl_ has put together</li>
</ol></li>
</ol>
<br><br>
<h3>People present (lines said)</h3>
<ol>
<li>rkabalin (48)</li>
<li>robertl_ (17)</li>
<li>anitsirk (17)</li>
<li>yuliyabozhko (12)</li>
<li>aarowlaptop (8)</li>
<li>ghada (7)</li>
<li>nigelc1 (3)</li>
</ol>
<br><br>
<span class="details">Generated by <a href="http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot">MeetBot</a> 0.1.4.</span>
</body></html>
This diff is collapsed.
===================
#mahara-dev Meeting
===================
Meeting started by anitsirk at 07:03:18 UTC. The full logs are available
at
http://meetbot.mahara.org/mahara-dev/2015/mahara-dev.2015-09-30-07.03.log.html
.
Meeting summary
---------------
* anitsirk is Kristina Hoeppner, Catalyst in Wellington, New Zealand
(anitsirk, 07:03:27)
* yuliya is Yuliya Bozhko from Totara Learning Solutions in Brighton, UK
(yuliyabozhko, 07:03:39)
* ghada is Ghada El-Zoghbi, Catalyst IT, Sydney, Australia (ghada,
07:03:56)
* robertl_ is Robert Lyon, Catalyst in Wellington, New Zealand
(robertl_, 07:04:05)
* Items from last meeting (anitsirk, 07:05:16)
* Everyone attempt to add bugs to the HTML export blueprint
(anitsirk, 07:05:16)
* aarowlaptop is Aaron Wells in Wellington, New Zealand, Catalyst IT
(aarowlaptop, 07:05:41)
* Exporting the proper CSS in the HTML export is doable. working out
what theme is needed and where the css lives is simple-ish enough.
it zipping it up and getting the html header of the exported page to
add/display the css lines that is a bit tricky (anitsirk, 07:10:44)
* aarowlaptop to collate the Mahara registration stats again
(anitsirk, 07:12:33)
* LINK:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rc8vhsRmm3uz68plJ2qbey77UCk5KIEwWDXeTfIjBbI/edit?usp=sharing
(aarowlaptop, 07:13:35)
* LINK:
https://mariadb.com/kb/en/mariadb/mariadb-vs-mysql-compatibility/ if
anyone interested (yuliyabozhko, 07:22:54)
* 2/3 of registered sites are on MySQL. Probably a good indicator of
what the rest is on as well. (anitsirk, 07:25:54)
* Do we need to continue support for upgrades from Mahara 1.1?
(Kristina) (anitsirk, 07:34:15)
* not having to support direct upgrades from Mahara 1.1 would reduce
the maintenance burden and potentially allow us to remove some old
legacy code in the upgrade script. (anitsirk, 07:41:51)
* ACTION: aarowlaptop and anitsirk to update readme file for Mahara
15.10 and 16.04 to say current things. (anitsirk, 07:50:32)
* ACTION: aarowlaptop to remove items from the upgrade script
(anitsirk, 07:58:14)
* AGREED: the minimum version from which Mahara can be upgraded
directly is being raised to 1.6 (from formerly 1.1) unless a major
issue arises. (anitsirk, 07:59:09)
* removing pre-1.6 upgrade code does not only mean for core mahara but
also includes plugins that are shipped with Mahara. (anitsirk,
08:00:46)
* Mahara release candidate for 15.10 (Kristina) (anitsirk, 08:02:11)
* The Mahara 15.10 release candidate 1 was published yesterday. More
info can be found at
https://mahara.org/interaction/forum/topic.php?id=7392 (anitsirk,
08:02:11)
* LINK: https://mahara.org/interaction/forum/topic.php?id=7392 is the
link to the news post about Mahara 15.10 RC1. (anitsirk, 08:02:12)
* We invite everyone to test Mahara and give it a thorough check so we
can erradicate any major issues before the 15.10.0 release.
(anitsirk, 08:02:12)
* LINK: http://master.dev.mahara.org can be used if you don't have
your own test site, but you'll be limited in what you can try out as
you won't have site admin access. (anitsirk, 08:02:12)
* New Mahara Partner Programme (anitsirk, 08:06:09)
* The new Mahara Partner Programme is live. (anitsirk, 08:06:10)
* LINK: https://mahara.org/partners has information about it. Now both
companies offering Mahara services as well as other organisations
can apply to be partners if they actively contribute to the Mahara
project. (anitsirk, 08:06:10)
* Next meeting and chair (anitsirk, 08:12:07)
* The 48th Mahara developer meeting will take place on 27 October 2015
at 7:00 UTC. Robert Lyon is going to chair the meeting.
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20151027T07
(anitsirk, 08:19:22)
* Any other business (anitsirk, 08:19:32)
Meeting ended at 08:21:16 UTC.
Action Items
------------
* aarowlaptop and anitsirk to update readme file for Mahara 15.10 and
16.04 to say current things.
* aarowlaptop to remove items from the upgrade script
Action Items, by person
-----------------------
* aarowlaptop
* aarowlaptop and anitsirk to update readme file for Mahara 15.10 and
16.04 to say current things.
* aarowlaptop to remove items from the upgrade script
* anitsirk
* aarowlaptop and anitsirk to update readme file for Mahara 15.10 and
16.04 to say current things.
* **UNASSIGNED**
* (none)
People Present (lines said)
---------------------------
* anitsirk (106)
* aarowlaptop (72)
* ghada (38)
* robertl_ (26)
* yuliyabozhko (18)
* maharameet (2)
Generated by `MeetBot`_ 0.1.4
.. _`MeetBot`: http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot
This diff is collapsed.
===================
#mahara-dev Meeting
===================
Meeting started by robertl_ at 07:01:33 UTC. The full logs are available
at
http://meetbot.mahara.org/mahara-dev/2015/mahara-dev.2015-10-27-07.01.log.html
.
Meeting summary
---------------
* robertl_ is Robert Lyon, Catalyst in Wellington, New Zealand
(robertl_, 07:01:52)
* anitsirk is Kristina Hoeppner, Catalyst, Wellington, NZ (anitsirk,
07:01:52)
* mingard is Jono Mingard, Catalyst in Wellington, New Zealand
(mingard, 07:02:04)
* aaronw is Aaron Wells of Catalyst IT's office in Wellington, New
Zealand (aarowlaptop, 07:02:10)
* anzeljg is Gregor Anzelj, developer and translator, POVSOD, Ljubljana,
Slovenia (anzeljg, 07:02:15)
* Items from last meeting (robertl_, 07:03:14)
* aarowlaptop and anitsirk to update readme file for Mahara 15.10 and
16.04 to say current things. (robertl_, 07:03:20)
* ghada is Ghada El-Zoghbi, Catalyst in Sydney, AU (ghada, 07:03:50)
* aarowlaptop to remove items from the upgrade script (robertl_,
07:04:06)
* Readme for 15.10 and 16.04 have been updated. 16.04 needs another
update closer to t