Commit ba5dfe41 authored by Mahara Bot's avatar Mahara Bot

Meetbot auto-commit

parent 98512c7f
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-type" content="text/html;charset=UTF-8">
<title>#mahara-dev: 66th Mahara developer meeting</title>
<style type="text/css">
/* This is for the .html in the HTML2 writer */
body {
font-family: Helvetica, sans-serif;
font-size:14px;
}
h1 {
text-align: center;
}
a {
color:navy;
text-decoration: none;
border-bottom:1px dotted navy;
}
a:hover {
text-decoration:none;
border-bottom: 0;
color:#0000B9;
}
hr {
border: 1px solid #ccc;
}
/* The (nick, time) item pairs, and other body text things. */
.details {
font-size: 12px;
font-weight:bold;
}
/* The 'AGREED:', 'IDEA', etc, prefix to lines. */
.itemtype {
font-style: normal; /* un-italics it */
font-weight: bold;
}
/* Example: change single item types. Capitalized command name.
/* .TOPIC { color:navy; } */
/* .AGREED { color:lime; } */
</style>
</head>
<body>
<h1>#mahara-dev: 66th Mahara developer meeting</h1>
<span class="details">
Meeting started by anitsirk at 08:33:37 UTC
(<a href="mahara-dev.2018-06-13-08.33.log.html">full logs</a>).</span>
<br><br>
<h3>Meeting summary</h3>
<ol>
<li>
<ol type="a">
<li><span class="INFO">anitsirk - Kristina Hoeppner, Catalyst NZ,
Wellington, NZ</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2018-06-13-08.33.log.html#l-6'>anitsirk</a>,
08:34:02)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">Ghada El-Zoghbi, Catalyst AU, Sydney</span>
<span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2018-06-13-08.33.log.html#l-7'>anitsirk</a>,
08:34:02)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">Ruslan Kabalin, Lancaster University, UK</span>
<span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2018-06-13-08.33.log.html#l-8'>anitsirk</a>,
08:34:02)</span></li>
<li><span class="INFO">cecilia - Cecilia Vela Gurovic, Catalyst NZ,
Wellington, NZ</span> <span class="details">(<a
href='mahara-dev.2018-06-13-08.33.log.html#l-9'>anitsirk</a>,
08:34:02)</span></li>
</ol>
</li>
</ol>
<br><br>
<span class="details">
Meeting ended at 08:34:39 UTC
(<a href="mahara-dev.2018-06-13-08.33.log.html">full logs</a>).</span>
<br><br>
<h3>Action items</h3>
<ol>
<li>(none)</li>
</ol>
<br><br>
<h3>People present (lines said)</h3>
<ol>
<li>anitsirk (7)</li>
<li>mahara-meetbot (3)</li>
</ol>
<br><br>
<span class="details">Generated by <a href="https://wiki.mahara.org/wiki/Developer_Area/Developer_Meetings/Chair_Duties#Meetbot_commands">MeetBot</a> 0.1.4.</span>
</body></html>
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-type" content="text/html;charset=UTF-8">
<title>#mahara-dev log</title>
<style type="text/css">
/* For the .log.html */
pre { /*line-height: 125%;*/
white-space: pre-wrap; }
body { background: #f0f0f0; }
body .tm { color: #007020 } /* time */
body .nk { color: #062873; font-weight: bold } /* nick, regular */
body .nka { color: #007020; font-weight: bold } /* action nick */
body .ac { color: #00A000 } /* action line */
body .hi { color: #4070a0 } /* hilights */
/* Things to make particular MeetBot commands stick out */
body .topic { color: #007020; font-weight: bold }
body .topicline { color: #000080; font-weight: bold }
body .cmd { color: #007020; font-weight: bold }
body .cmdline { font-weight: bold }
</style>
</head>
<body>
<pre><a name="l-1"></a><span class="tm">08:33:37</span><span class="nk"> &lt;anitsirk&gt;</span> <span class="cmd">#startmeeting </span><span class="cmdline">66th Mahara developer meeting</span>
<a name="l-2"></a><span class="tm">08:33:37</span><span class="nk"> &lt;mahara-meetbot&gt;</span> Meeting started Wed Jun 13 08:33:37 2018 UTC and is due to finish in 60 minutes. The chair is anitsirk. Information about MeetBot at https://wiki.mahara.org/wiki/Developer_Area/Developer_Meetings/Chair_Duties#Meetbot_commands.
<a name="l-3"></a><span class="tm">08:33:37</span><span class="nk"> &lt;mahara-meetbot&gt;</span> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #startvote.
<a name="l-4"></a><span class="tm">08:33:37</span><span class="nk"> &lt;mahara-meetbot&gt;</span> The meeting name has been set to '66th_mahara_developer_meeting'
<a name="l-5"></a><span class="tm">08:34:01</span><span class="nk"> &lt;anitsirk&gt;</span> Kia ora. This is the 66th Mahara developer meeting. We are going to do things a bit differently today because we are giving the audio chat a go and see how we fare. We will still keep minutes in IRC so they'll be available after the meeting. However, it'll be mostly me putting things into here during the discussion.
<a name="l-6"></a><span class="tm">08:34:02</span><span class="nk"> &lt;anitsirk&gt;</span> <span class="cmd">#info </span><span class="cmdline">anitsirk - Kristina Hoeppner, Catalyst NZ, Wellington, NZ</span>
<a name="l-7"></a><span class="tm">08:34:02</span><span class="nk"> &lt;anitsirk&gt;</span> <span class="cmd">#info </span><span class="cmdline">Ghada El-Zoghbi, Catalyst AU, Sydney</span>
<a name="l-8"></a><span class="tm">08:34:02</span><span class="nk"> &lt;anitsirk&gt;</span> <span class="cmd">#info </span><span class="cmdline">Ruslan Kabalin, Lancaster University, UK</span>
<a name="l-9"></a><span class="tm">08:34:02</span><span class="nk"> &lt;anitsirk&gt;</span> <span class="cmd">#info </span><span class="cmdline">cecilia - Cecilia Vela Gurovic, Catalyst NZ, Wellington, NZ</span>
<a name="l-10"></a><span class="tm">08:34:39</span><span class="nk"> &lt;anitsirk&gt;</span> <span class="cmd">#endmeeting</span><span class="cmdline"></span></pre>
</body></html>
08:33:37 <anitsirk> #startmeeting 66th Mahara developer meeting
08:33:37 <mahara-meetbot> Meeting started Wed Jun 13 08:33:37 2018 UTC and is due to finish in 60 minutes. The chair is anitsirk. Information about MeetBot at https://wiki.mahara.org/wiki/Developer_Area/Developer_Meetings/Chair_Duties#Meetbot_commands.
08:33:37 <mahara-meetbot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic #startvote.
08:33:37 <mahara-meetbot> The meeting name has been set to '66th_mahara_developer_meeting'
08:34:01 <anitsirk> Kia ora. This is the 66th Mahara developer meeting. We are going to do things a bit differently today because we are giving the audio chat a go and see how we fare. We will still keep minutes in IRC so they'll be available after the meeting. However, it'll be mostly me putting things into here during the discussion.
08:34:02 <anitsirk> #info anitsirk - Kristina Hoeppner, Catalyst NZ, Wellington, NZ
08:34:02 <anitsirk> #info Ghada El-Zoghbi, Catalyst AU, Sydney
08:34:02 <anitsirk> #info Ruslan Kabalin, Lancaster University, UK
08:34:02 <anitsirk> #info cecilia - Cecilia Vela Gurovic, Catalyst NZ, Wellington, NZ
08:34:39 <anitsirk> #endmeeting
\ No newline at end of file
==========================================
#mahara-dev: 66th Mahara developer meeting
==========================================
Meeting started by anitsirk at 08:33:37 UTC. The full logs are
available at mahara-dev/2018/mahara-dev.2018-06-13-08.33.log.html .
Meeting summary
---------------
* anitsirk - Kristina Hoeppner, Catalyst NZ, Wellington, NZ (anitsirk,
08:34:02)
* Ghada El-Zoghbi, Catalyst AU, Sydney (anitsirk, 08:34:02)
* Ruslan Kabalin, Lancaster University, UK (anitsirk, 08:34:02)
* cecilia - Cecilia Vela Gurovic, Catalyst NZ, Wellington, NZ
(anitsirk, 08:34:02)
Meeting ended at 08:34:39 UTC.
People present (lines said)
---------------------------
* anitsirk (7)
* mahara-meetbot (3)
Generated by `MeetBot`_ 0.1.4
\ No newline at end of file
Markdown is supported
0% or
You are about to add 0 people to the discussion. Proceed with caution.
Finish editing this message first!
Please register or to comment